Windows 10: Mapping nvidia shield

Discus and support Mapping nvidia shield in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all, i cannot seem to map my nvidea shield on my win 10 pc. I have mapped my WD my cloud fine i have also mapped the shield on a win 10 laptop. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sjones369, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Sjones369 Win User

Mapping nvidia shield

Hi all, i cannot seem to map my nvidea shield on my win 10 pc. I have mapped my WD my cloud fine i have also mapped the shield on a win 10 laptop. I can see the shield in network i can ping the ip address ok but it just won t map. Any ideas?

:)

Sjones369, Apr 3, 2019

2. HotSpot Shield

Hi thomlyons,

To uninstall HotSpot Shield you need to disable the VPN profile first. If you don't know how, please contact HotSpot Shield support for assistance. Once you have disabled the VPN profile follow the steps below to uninstall the app.

1. Go to the app list and look for HotSpot Shield.

2. Touch and hold the app.

3. Then tap uninstall.

Sincerely,

Nelson_Col, Apr 3, 2019
  3. UAC Shield

Hi,

Let's follow the steps suggested by Jim From KS on November 9, 2013 in this

thread
    and check if it helps.

For further queries, feel free to post back.

Thank you.

Jessieca Sobe, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Mapping nvidia shield

hotspot shield

Want to use hotspot shield plz suggest. Facing problem

TariqShahBukhari, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

Mapping nvidia shield

1. Mapping nvidia shield - Similar Threads - Mapping nvidia shield

2. How to unistall shield

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unistall shield: How to unistall shield? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unistall-shield/35f10162-f9d9-4aab-9b36-33d8151dfd3b
  3. How to unistall shield

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unistall shield: How to unistall shield? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unistall-shield/35f10162-f9d9-4aab-9b36-33d8151dfd3b
  4. Shield icons

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Shield icons: I have new shield icons superimposed on my shortcut icons. Clicking on shortcut icon gives me a box asking to allow Google to make changes to hard drive. Answering no sends me back to desktop display. Answering yes opens web site of that icon and everything works normally...
  5. Blue and Yellow Shield

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue and Yellow Shield: Blue and Yellow Shield Anytime I click a button with that shield next to it (like edit or change) it completely freezes the window, not allowing me to click anything or even close it, loads for multiple minutes, then says access is denied. I am trying to fix a big problem on...
  6. Install Shield

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Shield: I have Windows 10 Home version 1903 installed in Bootcamp on my Mac. I recently came across an issue when trying to install some software that I need for work. It's the ISScript.msi and it says it's missing. I followed what the manufacturer said to do and now Install...
  7. Defender shield in taskbar

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender shield in taskbar: Hello. I have four pc's that display Windows Defender shield in the taskbar and all have a green check mark but one. It seems to have just started this behavior. All looks good when I open to look at the condition but it just seems odd and suspicious. Anyone have an idea what...
  8. Uninstalling Hotspot Shield

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstalling Hotspot Shield: About a year ago I installed an old version (7.6.4) of Hotspot Shield onto my laptop from filepuma. Then I uninstalled it and reinstalled it again. Now my computer thinks that I have two versions installed and won't let me uninstall either version. Whenever I try this it says...
  9. Protection Shield

in Windows 10 Support
    Protection Shield: I really need to know how to get the Protection Shield on my taskbar. Please help. 120730
  10. NVIDIA Shield Software Experience Upgrade 7.1 now released

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Shield Software Experience Upgrade 7.1 now released: [ATTACH] When we launched SHIELD TV, we made a promise to support your device with frequent and meaningful updates.Over the years, a lot has changed. You’ve given us countless pieces of feedback which have helped make SHIELD devices what they are. And we can’t thank you...