Windows 10: Mapping Windows Event IDs to Task IDs

Discus and support Mapping Windows Event IDs to Task IDs in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am trying to populate a spreadsheet for Windows Event IDs with the following information: • Log Name e.g. Security • Task Category e.g. Security... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by cmarshall18, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Mapping Windows Event IDs to Task IDs

I am trying to populate a spreadsheet for Windows Event IDs with the following information:

• Log Name e.g. Security
    • Task Category e.g. Security State Change
    • Keywords e.g. Audit Success
    • Task ID e.g. 12288 - should be a 5-digit number the most important information for this task

I have completed 60 out of the 76 entries but I cannot find the details for the following Windows Event IDs:

For example:

Windows Event ID: 4608
    Log Name: Security
    Task Category: Security State Change
    Keywords: Audit Success
    Task ID: 12288

Can anyone help please?

:)

cmarshall18, Jul 21, 2020

2. event id 10016

Hi Steven,

Go through this
    forum post
    and follow the troubleshooting steps listed.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jericho Lap, Jul 21, 2020
  3. event id numbers

I was wondering if there is a list for the event id number i receive in my event viewer?Because I do receive alot {:/

KathleenJohnson3, Jul 21, 2020
  4. Mapping Windows Event IDs to Task IDs

Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

Mapping Windows Event IDs to Task IDs

1. Mapping Windows Event IDs to Task IDs - Similar Threads - Mapping Event IDs

2. Event ID 86, event ID 13, event ID 7000, event ID 8193, event ID 10005

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event ID 86, event ID 13, event ID 7000, event ID 8193, event ID 10005: Hello,It's a couple of months I have this problem I think it startet around half of may after a windows update.It's not very frequent but it all starte while playing Escape from Tarkov.Basically my pc froze and I had to force restart by pressing the power button.After I...
  3. Event ID 86, event ID 13, event ID 7000, event ID 8193, event ID 10005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID 86, event ID 13, event ID 7000, event ID 8193, event ID 10005: Hello,It's a couple of months I have this problem I think it startet around half of may after a windows update.It's not very frequent but it all starte while playing Escape from Tarkov.Basically my pc froze and I had to force restart by pressing the power button.After I...
  4. Event ID 86, event ID 13, event ID 7000, event ID 8193, event ID 10005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Issues with Event ID 41 Task 63

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Event ID 41 Task 63: Whenever I lunch a game it runs around 1 minute then display freezes on current frame as well as background sound for around next 5-10 seconds then laptop restarts automatically. I checked the Event Viewer, it's showing first Error, Event ID 6008 after that Kernel Power Event...
  6. event id 41 task 63

event id 41 task 63: Log Name: System Hi all i recently started having this issue and would like some assistance in solving it. Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 03/07/2020 19:31:13 Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords:...
  7. Event id 41 task 63

Event id 41 task 63: I get this error every other day and my buddy who built my pc cant figure out why. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 11/17/2019 5:16:14 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: (63) Level: Critical Keywords:...
  8. Event ID 41 Task 63

Event ID 41 Task 63: Hello, I've been dealing with a slew of bsods that I recently decided to give some brain power to and try to fix. I've fixed a few errors and issues regarding software but now I want to know if my hardware could be the cause of this bsod known in event viewer as Event ID 41...
  9. Event ID 41 Task (63)

Event ID 41 Task (63): Have this recurring problem....as can be seen on attachments below. On pressing on switch light shines for 20 seconds then turns itself off without loading Windows.....this I have to do several times before getting any reaction Have performed chkdsk /f C: and checked...
  10. Event ID 10031

in Windows 10 Support
    Event ID 10031: Good point @swarfega. I find Reliability Monitor to be a much quicker way to zero in on stuff I might actually be concerned about. And even then, much of what surfaces -- IE errors of late which is moving me away from IE and more onto Chrome, Firefox and, to some extent, Edge...