Windows 10: Mappoint 2009 Activation Issue

Discus and support Mappoint 2009 Activation Issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When trying to reinstall Mappoint 2009, the program will not activate by online or by phone. I get an error code: 0xC004D0040x When trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jmcaldw, Mar 22, 2019.

1. jmcaldw Win User

Mappoint 2009 Activation Issue

When trying to reinstall Mappoint 2009, the program will not activate by online or by phone.
    I get an error code: 0xC004D0040x

When trying to activate by phone it appears that the is no Installation ID generated.

A Microsoft tech has tried to help, but we still can't get MP2009 to install.

:)

jmcaldw, Mar 22, 2019

2. mappoint 2013 school bus route

Hi Sue,

Since you're using MapPoint, we suggest referring to this
    article for more support and information.

You can also refer to this
    link
    for more information on alternatives to MapPoint.

Feel free to write to us if you encounter any issues related to Windows.

Reymichael Ros, Mar 22, 2019
  3. MapPoint

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

- What exactly are you referring to?

- Can you elaborate the concern?

I suggest you to refer the link for more information.

http://www.microsoft.com/mappoint/en-us/support.aspx

Hope this helps, lease get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 22, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Mappoint 2009 Activation Issue - Similar Threads - Mappoint 2009 Activation

2. Wolfenstein 2009 Return 2023?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wolfenstein 2009 Return 2023?: Hello as A Wolf 09 fan I am wondering if the game is returning next year? when the deal is completed between Activision and Microsoft, I have heard from others working at Microsoft saying it may return to steam and other platforms in 2023. Please let me know the likely hood...
  3. Can I put Mappoint on a tablet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I put Mappoint on a tablet?: I would like to install an old version of Mappoint 2013 on a tablet. I don't care what make or model or how old it is. I just want to put Mappoint on a tablet. I will buy an old used tablet as Mappoint will be the only thing I use it for. I know it is unsupported, but that...
  4. Can I put Mappoint on a tablet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I put Mappoint on a tablet?: I would like to install an old version of Mappoint 2013 on a tablet. I don't care what make or model or how old it is. I just want to put Mappoint on a tablet. I will buy an old used tablet as Mappoint will be the only thing I use it for. I know it is unsupported, but that...
  5. Unable to use Encarta 2009

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to use Encarta 2009: Hey everyone, I am here with a problem which is bothering me from days. I recently discovered Encarta saved in my drive from the last many years and thought to install it. I had already use Encarta on Windows 7 without any issues but on Windows 10, I am encountering problems...
  6. can't update to 2009

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can't update to 2009: I have problems while trying to upgrade my computer from 2004 version to 20h2 updae ■At 27-5 when 2004 Update was released it was shown immediately on my pc i tried to update to it from 1909 version and everytime i tried to update it would reach 60% then returns to 57% and...
  7. windows 10 update 2009

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 update 2009: i want to update my windows 10 ver 2004 into 2009 october update through windows 10 update assistant. since my mobile data is limited so i want to know the size of the update as how much data will it consume???...
  8. Mappoint

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mappoint: Dose microsoft or someone have a program that lets you import customer address to locate customers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mappoint/585d7b96-6769-4efc-a846-6afb86366bcb
  9. Core Gaurd 2009

in Windows 10 Customization
    Core Gaurd 2009: Why do I have coregaurd2009 on my computer. I didn't download it. is it a Microsoft product? if not, how do I clean it from my computer. It does not show up as an app. I saw that it can be cleanned out of my registry. However, I want a Microsoft product to do so. Please...
  10. MapPoint 2011

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MapPoint 2011: I have purchased a new computer and wish to transfer a previous electronic copy of MapPoint 2011 onto it. Can this be done? I have my product key from original purchase https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mappoint-2011/aede671f-2999-4ff7-9f5d-cf2b598de505"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mappoing 2009 windows 10