Windows 10: MapPoint 2011

Discus and support MapPoint 2011 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have purchased a new computer and wish to transfer a previous electronic copy of MapPoint 2011 onto it. Can this be done? I have my product key from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Cuelson, May 23, 2019.

1. Cuelson Win User

MapPoint 2011

I have purchased a new computer and wish to transfer a previous electronic copy of MapPoint 2011 onto it. Can this be done? I have my product key from original purchase

:)

Cuelson, May 23, 2019

2. Mappoint 2011

Hi there,

I need assistance for one ofe my users who is having a replacement machine and I need to transfer her license key for MS Mappoint 2011.

I have looked at the current machine and unable to locate this information.

The license was purchased some time ago and no records are available on our internal IT systems

Coud you please advise

Regards

Sohail Saleem

Team Lead , Smart Solution Bar

IHG

Broadwater Park, North Orbital Road, Denham, Buckinghamshire, UB9 5HR

Tel: +44 (0) 1895 512758 Mobile: +44 (0) 783 489 0365

Sohail (IHG), May 23, 2019
  3. Can't run Microsoft MapPoint 2011 after installation of Windows 10...

I installed Windows 10. Just discovered that my MICROSOFT MapPoint 2011 will not run anymore. Popup says "registry settings were not copied correctly." What does that mean? What should I do to fix it? MapPoint is CRITICAL
    to my business!

I get this Popup when I click MapPoint icon:

"Your registry settings for this application were not copied correctly. To correct these settings, run Setup again for this application from the location where you originally installed it."

Thomas RTroland, May 23, 2019
  4. MapPoint 2011

mappoint 2013 school bus route

Hi Sue,

Since you're using MapPoint, we suggest referring to this
    article for more support and information.

You can also refer to this
    link
    for more information on alternatives to MapPoint.

Feel free to write to us if you encounter any issues related to Windows.

Reymichael Ros, May 23, 2019
Thema:

MapPoint 2011

1. MapPoint 2011 - Similar Threads - MapPoint 2011

2. I bought minecraft a month ago, its the 2011 xbox edition, I tried to use it but it tells...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought minecraft a month ago, its the 2011 xbox edition, I tried to use it but it tells...: how do I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-minecraft-a-month-ago-its-the-2011-xbox/9526d907-5780-48fd-903c-0394bd0dd400
  3. I bought minecraft a month ago, its the 2011 xbox edition, I tried to use it but it tells...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought minecraft a month ago, its the 2011 xbox edition, I tried to use it but it tells...: how do I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-minecraft-a-month-ago-its-the-2011-xbox/9526d907-5780-48fd-903c-0394bd0dd400
  4. I have intel g41 and windows 10 64bit it have 2011 driver media accelerator i want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have intel g41 and windows 10 64bit it have 2011 driver media accelerator i want to...: Intel g41 and i want to upgrade intel uhd graphics card it is possible on g41board https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-intel-g41-and-windows-10-64bit-it-have-2011/339a994f-8130-4df1-8174-a3ac8329ff7d
  5. Help: MapPoint need to create a radius from office and see the zip codes within it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help: MapPoint need to create a radius from office and see the zip codes within it: Hi:I've had map point for years love it still today. problem is I forgot how to create a radius from office and get the zip codes from that radius and output it to xcel. I can do it with draw mode I think. I'd like to also pie cut off sections of the radius so I can see what...
  6. Help: MapPoint need to create a radius from office and see the zip codes within it

Help: MapPoint need to create a radius from office and see the zip codes within it: Hi:I've had map point for years love it still today. problem is I forgot how to create a radius from office and get the zip codes from that radius and output it to xcel. I can do it with draw mode I think. I'd like to also pie cut off sections of the radius so I can see what...
  7. Can I put Mappoint on a tablet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I put Mappoint on a tablet?: I would like to install an old version of Mappoint 2013 on a tablet. I don't care what make or model or how old it is. I just want to put Mappoint on a tablet. I will buy an old used tablet as Mappoint will be the only thing I use it for. I know it is unsupported, but that...
  8. Can I put Mappoint on a tablet?

Can I put Mappoint on a tablet?: I would like to install an old version of Mappoint 2013 on a tablet. I don't care what make or model or how old it is. I just want to put Mappoint on a tablet. I will buy an old used tablet as Mappoint will be the only thing I use it for. I know it is unsupported, but that...
  9. Mappoint

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mappoint: Dose microsoft or someone have a program that lets you import customer address to locate customers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mappoint/585d7b96-6769-4efc-a846-6afb86366bcb
  10. Mappoint 2009 Activation Issue

Mappoint 2009 Activation Issue: When trying to reinstall Mappoint 2009, the program will not activate by online or by phone. I get an error code: 0xC004D0040x When trying to activate by phone it appears that the is no Installation ID generated. A Microsoft tech has tried to help, but we still can't get...