Windows 10: MapPoint 2011

Discus and support MapPoint 2011 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have purchased a new computer and wish to transfer a previous electronic copy of MapPoint 2011 onto it. Can this be done? I have my product key from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Cuelson, May 23, 2019.

1. Cuelson Win User

MapPoint 2011

I have purchased a new computer and wish to transfer a previous electronic copy of MapPoint 2011 onto it. Can this be done? I have my product key from original purchase

:)

Cuelson, May 23, 2019

2. Mappoint 2011

Hi there,

I need assistance for one ofe my users who is having a replacement machine and I need to transfer her license key for MS Mappoint 2011.

I have looked at the current machine and unable to locate this information.

The license was purchased some time ago and no records are available on our internal IT systems

Coud you please advise

Regards

Sohail Saleem

Team Lead , Smart Solution Bar

IHG

Broadwater Park, North Orbital Road, Denham, Buckinghamshire, UB9 5HR

Tel: +44 (0) 1895 512758 Mobile: +44 (0) 783 489 0365

Sohail (IHG), May 23, 2019
  3. Can't run Microsoft MapPoint 2011 after installation of Windows 10...

I installed Windows 10. Just discovered that my MICROSOFT MapPoint 2011 will not run anymore. Popup says "registry settings were not copied correctly." What does that mean? What should I do to fix it? MapPoint is CRITICAL
    to my business!

I get this Popup when I click MapPoint icon:

"Your registry settings for this application were not copied correctly. To correct these settings, run Setup again for this application from the location where you originally installed it."

Thomas RTroland, May 23, 2019
  4. MapPoint 2011

mappoint 2013 school bus route

Hi Sue,

Since you're using MapPoint, we suggest referring to this
    article for more support and information.

You can also refer to this
    link
    for more information on alternatives to MapPoint.

Feel free to write to us if you encounter any issues related to Windows.

Reymichael Ros, May 23, 2019
Thema:

MapPoint 2011

1. MapPoint 2011 - Similar Threads - MapPoint 2011

2. how to change from uefi to LEGACY BIOS on imac 2011 with windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to change from uefi to LEGACY BIOS on imac 2011 with windows 10?: I have windows 10 on my mid 2011 imac 21.5" computer. Every driver is working perfectly except for the sound drivers. I am told that the reason for this is because i downloaded windows through a efiboot, instead of a bios boot. I was wondering how i can change my boot from...
  3. Windows Live Essentials 2011/12 ....Win 7/8/10 ....and Movie Maker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Live Essentials 2011/12 ....Win 7/8/10 ....and Movie Maker: I have two older desktops with "Windows7 Home Premium" on them. The version of "Movie Maker" contained within "Windows Live Essentials 2011" on both these towers seems to work the same as the version contained in the "Live Essentials 2012" suite that I am currently using on...
  4. 2011 DIY PC, Win10, new SSD reboots at Windows logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2011 DIY PC, Win10, new SSD reboots at Windows logo: PC was running great on Win7 until last week then started a boot loop at Win7 startup logo. Safe mode worked great. Uninstalled most recent stuff. No change. Tried some other options but got to the point after reading a bunch of posts..got a new SSD and new RAM ([email...
  5. Trying to install Windows 10 on my 2011 MBP and I keep getting this error message. Any advice?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to install Windows 10 on my 2011 MBP and I keep getting this error message. Any advice?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/csburndie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ehbhv3/trying_to_install_windows_10_on_my_2011_mbp_and_i/
  6. My windows live mail 2011 cannot send or receive mail today

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My windows live mail 2011 cannot send or receive mail today: my windows live mail 2011 cannot send or receive mail today the error message says my password is not correct however when I called microsoft you said it is not supported please help...
  7. Windows 10 Pro 1909 in SBS 2011 Environment - Some game and app tiles removed from start...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro 1909 in SBS 2011 Environment - Some game and app tiles removed from start...: When a Windows 10 Pro 1903/1909 PC is joined to an SBS 2011 Domain, if you login to a local user account, the user's start menu contains Consumer Experience apps such as Candy Crush, Microsoft News, Money etc. If you login to a Domain account, they all get removed leaving...
  8. Windows Live Mail 2011

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Live Mail 2011: I am having an issue when I open my Windows Live Mail. I get a warning to sign in but when I enter my e-mail and password, it won't except it and comes back with the same warning. Even if I go through the steps to change my password it won't accept it....
  9. Microsoft Root Certificate 2011.cer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Root Certificate 2011.cer: Does anyone kwno what are the minimum versions of MS Windows 7 and Windows 10 that incluces the "MicrosoftRootCertificateAuthority2011.cer" file? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-root-certificate-2011cer/4a6aca92-fa7b-40a2-959d-4c440f3ec91d
  10. Mappoint 2009 Activation Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mappoint 2009 Activation Issue: When trying to reinstall Mappoint 2009, the program will not activate by online or by phone. I get an error code: 0xC004D0040x When trying to activate by phone it appears that the is no Installation ID generated. A Microsoft tech has tried to help, but we still can't get...