Windows 10: Maps app won't download or update using store in Windows 11?

Discus and support Maps app won't download or update using store in Windows 11? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Microsoft Maps app is the only app I've had trouble trying to update from the store in Windows 11. It says, "There has been an error." code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarkTiede, Oct 26, 2021.

1. MarkTiede Win User

Maps app won't download or update using store in Windows 11?

The Microsoft Maps app is the only app I've had trouble trying to update from the store in Windows 11. It says, "There has been an error." code 0x803FB005.Anyone else having this trouble?

:)

MarkTiede, Oct 26, 2021

2. Store Settings "Update apps automatically" won`t stay switched off. WHY?

Hi H. G.,

The possible reason why Update apps automatically turn back on is that the Store app is running in the background. We suggest that you turn off the Store app. This way, it won't receive any updates or send notifications unless opened or turned on
    manually.

To turn off Store app, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo, then go to Settings.
    • Click Privacy, then Background apps.
    • On the list, locate Store and toggle it off.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 26, 2021
  3. Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Do you face an issue with a particular\ all apps?

As you have issue with the store downloading apps, try to run these inbuilt troubleshooters.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.

and

Follow the same steps to use the Windows update troubleshooter.

Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Oct 26, 2021
  4. Maps app won't download or update using store in Windows 11?

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

Maps app won't download or update using store in Windows 11?

1. Maps app won't download or update using store in Windows 11? - Similar Threads - Maps app won't

2. Microsoft store won't download/update apps and games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store won't download/update apps and games: Microsoft store won't download/update apps and games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-downloadupdate-apps-and-games/4690301d-6268-4742-9530-83cc962b7dc0
  3. Microsoft store won't download/update apps and games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store won't download/update apps and games: Microsoft store won't download/update apps and games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-downloadupdate-apps-and-games/4690301d-6268-4742-9530-83cc962b7dc0
  4. Microsoft store won't download/update apps and games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Maps app won't download or update using store in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maps app won't download or update using store in Windows 11?: The Microsoft Maps app is the only app I've had trouble trying to update from the store in Windows 11. It says, "There has been an error." code 0x803FB005.Anyone else having this trouble?...
  6. Windows Store Won't Download Apps

Windows Store Won't Download Apps: I've quite possibly tried everything! I'm beginning to lose hope in this app. Every time that I try to download something from the Microsoft Store, it displays "Starting Download..." then a couple of seconds later displays "Error" and includes the code: 0x803FB005. I need...
  7. Microsoft Store won't download or update Games and Apps

Microsoft Store won't download or update Games and Apps: Hello, I recently received a 3 Month Game Pass Access from Discord Nitro and decided to install No Man's Sky as a test. Well, at first it started, downloaded about 4GB and then didn't continue. I stopped the download, tried restarting the download, but then nothing happened...
  8. Windows Store won't download and update the apps.

Windows Store won't download and update the apps.: Hiii, I just updated my Windows Store recently but few moments later it stopped working. So I tried to reboot my PC, then it started working but won't download or update any app. It keeps loading. I tried to troubleshoot, but it print "Hanging and crashing apps". Please...
  9. Windows 10 Microsoft store won't download or update apps

Windows 10 Microsoft store won't download or update apps: I've tried every solution posted online short of completely reinstalling windows, including upgrading windows with the media creation tool. Whenever I try to download updates they all hang on "Downloading..." or Pending. Occasionally one of the downloads will recognize...
  10. Microsoft Store won't update or download apps

Microsoft Store won't update or download apps: After I updated to 1903 the store hasn't been working right, when I download or update any app it starts to download but slows down then stops with an error. I tried so many solutions from wsreset, cmd and powershell commands even reinstalling the store doesn't solve it. Can...