Windows 10: Maps application zooming in and out very fast, makes me nauseous it’s never glitched like...

Discus and support Maps application zooming in and out very fast, makes me nauseous it’s never glitched like... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Maps application is glitching badly zooming in and out very fast, it also stops navigation mid drive in windows 11, I’ve reverted to windows 10 and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chase otter, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Maps application zooming in and out very fast, makes me nauseous it’s never glitched like...

Maps application is glitching badly zooming in and out very fast, it also stops navigation mid drive in windows 11, I’ve reverted to windows 10 and it works fine but both have the zooming in and out problems unfortunately

:)

Chase otter, Jan 7, 2023
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

Zoom in to Catalonia map gives crash

Tarragona works here on my Nokia Belle Feature Pack 2 device, in all zoom levels. Therefore, we need more information about your circumstances:

• Nokia » Menu » Maps » Options » Versions: v3.09 12wk20 b01 and 0.2.50.103?
    • Nokia » Settings » Application settings » Map Apps » General » Connection: Offline?
    If you are online, there is one zoom level which starts a data connection because its part of the Atlantic Ocean. That part is not contained in any offline map data. In that case: Which network operator do you use, in which country?

Abi99 (2), Jan 7, 2023
  3. Hathiwala Win User
    Ovi Maps 3.04 Auto Zoom on E72

Have been satisfactorily using Ovi Maps on my E72.

Everything was fine until recently, once on maps, in about 30 seconds & it completely zooms in, even if I zoom out the moment I release the zoom button it just zooms in.

Have tried re-starting, re-installing, but this just keeps on zooming in, any suggestions?!!

Hathiwala, Jan 7, 2023
  4. super7707 Win User

Maps application zooming in and out very fast, makes me nauseous it’s never glitched like...

Ovi Maps 3.04 Auto Zoom on E72

Hello premal,

I have exactly the same problem (E72 with ovi maps 3.04b). Did you find a solution to the problem? I also set the open "automatic zoom" off and on and off again, tried restarting, reinstalling ovi maps, etc. - no help.

a fast workaround after playing with the maps: press SHIFT+* and immediately press # to zoom out. then ovi maps stays in the set zooming factor (mostly, not always). it seems that the zooming bar is enlarged, automatic zooming is enabled, if the zooming
    bar is contracted, automatic zooming is off.

super7707, Jan 7, 2023
Thema:

Maps application zooming in and out very fast, makes me nauseous it’s never glitched like...

1. Maps application zooming in and out very fast, makes me nauseous it’s never glitched like... - Similar Threads - Maps application zooming

2. Random glitches make me feel like I am in a Creepypasta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random glitches make me feel like I am in a Creepypasta: I have been having this problem for years. Occasionally, my computer will bluescreen at random for short periods of time. It would also distort the audio and freeze the screen, and then after a few seconds, would go back to normal as if nothing ever happened. Until recently,...
  3. Random glitches make me feel like I am in a Creepypasta

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random glitches make me feel like I am in a Creepypasta: I have been having this problem for years. Occasionally, my computer will bluescreen at random for short periods of time. It would also distort the audio and freeze the screen, and then after a few seconds, would go back to normal as if nothing ever happened. Until recently,...
  4. Random glitches make me feel like I am in a Creepypasta

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My Window corrupted very Fast Help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Window corrupted very Fast Help me: Hello , I have Gigabyte Motherboard with 500 gb ssd and 500gb hdd and ,16 gb RAM , I bought this pc from near market but they installed crack windows 11 , after Some Update operating system corrupt then I bought genuine licence from Website , And I installed IOS from...
  6. My Window corrupted very Fast Help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Window corrupted very Fast Help me: Hello , I have Gigabyte Motherboard with 500 gb ssd and 500gb hdd and ,16 gb RAM , I bought this pc from near market but they installed crack windows 11 , after Some Update operating system corrupt then I bought genuine licence from Website , And I installed IOS from...
  7. Maps application zooming in and out very fast, makes me nauseous it’s never glitched like...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maps application zooming in and out very fast, makes me nauseous it’s never glitched like...: Maps application is glitching badly zooming in and out very fast, it also stops navigation mid drive in windows 11, I’ve reverted to windows 10 and it works fine but both have the zooming in and out problems unfortunately...
  8. Fast Internet Speeds but downloads and whole applications very slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fast Internet Speeds but downloads and whole applications very slow.: Hello, I have started to notice that my Internet was very slow suddenly 3 weeks ago. I since then started to do anything what was also said in other threads etc. e.g this one...
  9. Zoom and windows 10 don’t like me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Zoom and windows 10 don’t like me: My laptop microphone has stopped working on zoom and I think I’ve narrowed it down to something to do with the windows 10 OS. Strange because it has worked before but now won’t work in group and non-group calls. Tried advanced settings on both zoom and windows to resolve the...
  10. Zoom Application

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Zoom Application: With the remote learning, we are required to use Zoom for school; however, I am unable to download. Is there a special link to use because it is not found in the application store? Some say remove the block by going to Safe mode BUT I was told they experienced issues shortly...