Windows 10: Maps

Discus and support Maps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't know how to display a scale bar on Maps for Windows 10. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VickiB1957, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Maps

I don't know how to display a scale bar on Maps for Windows 10. Please help.

:)

VickiB1957, Dec 17, 2018

2. Windows 10 maps

To narrow down your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Have you tried using another USB in saving your offline maps?
    • Were you able to update your drivers? We suggest that you check if your drivers are up to date by following the steps on this
      link.

For your reference, below are the steps to save Offline Maps to USB:

• Click on Start; then, Settings.
    • Select Maps; then, Storage Locations.
    • Click on the Change where you store offline maps drop down menu and choose the
      new location.

We will be waiting for your response.

Michael Gall, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Offline Maps for Pakistan

Hello,

If you wish to download the offline map for Pakistan, then it is currently unavailable on the Windows phone. We suggest that you send a suggestion on the Feedback Hub so we can add it on the next update. To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the
    steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category, and then submit.

You can also download any alternative applications from the Store that support offline maps.

Don't hesitate to post back if you need further assistance.

Michael Rey, Dec 17, 2018
  4. Maps

Windows 10 maps

I ran each of the steps which you suggested and retried it after each step and offline maps will still not allow me to select the drive of the usb to store my offline maps

Francois66, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

Maps

1. Maps - Similar Threads - Maps

2. No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.: I am running Windows Server 2019 and I changed the administrator account name to a new name. After making the name change anytime I try and open system Settings I receive the error No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. I tried to add another user via...
  3. No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.: I am running Windows Server 2019 and I changed the administrator account name to a new name. After making the name change anytime I try and open system Settings I receive the error No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. I tried to add another user via...
  4. The solution to "Mapped Drives not showing in File Explorer"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The solution to "Mapped Drives not showing in File Explorer": Microsoft closed at least one discussion concerning the above error message in quotes from one user.I had the same problem and not one of the suggestions Microsoft presented worked.What I did that created this problem was run the cmd shell as administrator.What I did to...
  5. The solution to "Mapped Drives not showing in File Explorer"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The solution to "Mapped Drives not showing in File Explorer": Microsoft closed at least one discussion concerning the above error message in quotes from one user.I had the same problem and not one of the suggestions Microsoft presented worked.What I did that created this problem was run the cmd shell as administrator.What I did to...
  6. The solution to "Mapped Drives not showing in File Explorer"

7. Mapped Drives not showing in File Explorer 2024

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mapped Drives not showing in File Explorer 2024: Mapped Drives not showing in File Explorer - Microsoft CommunityI have the same issue on Windows 10 Azure. Followed the steps in the link above but non of them worked. Disk Management drives were not vissibleCMD net use drive location was vissibleVIA Internet broswer it was...
  8. Mapped Drives not showing in File Explorer 2024

Mapped Drives not showing in File Explorer 2024: Mapped Drives not showing in File Explorer - Microsoft CommunityI have the same issue on Windows 10 Azure. Followed the steps in the link above but non of them worked. Disk Management drives were not vissibleCMD net use drive location was vissibleVIA Internet broswer it was...
  9. Mapped Drives not showing in File Explorer 2024

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Not able to map network drive or it keep dropping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to map network drive or it keep dropping: Hi, On some user when they log in they cant connect to an network drive but after 10 minutes its fine but for some user it will disconnect while they got documents open...