Windows 10: MAPS

Discus and support MAPS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH]what does the dotted blue line represent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/maps/d787ff52-f0d6-4c95-b6b0-3d18ab0073de Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jerry De La Cruz, Feb 20, 2021.

1. MAPS

MAPS 143da94b-a243-4233-aa37-c83f28fac125?upload=true.png what does the dotted blue line represent?

:)

Jerry De La Cruz, Feb 20, 2021

2. Windows 10 maps

To narrow down your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Have you tried using another USB in saving your offline maps?
    • Were you able to update your drivers? We suggest that you check if your drivers are up to date by following the steps on this
      link.

For your reference, below are the steps to save Offline Maps to USB:

• Click on Start; then, Settings.
    • Select Maps; then, Storage Locations.
    • Click on the Change where you store offline maps drop down menu and choose the
      new location.

We will be waiting for your response.

Michael Gall, Feb 20, 2021
  3. fatpat Win User
    Mapped Drives Issues

To clarify .... the issue is the Windows 10 OS. It is with Windows File Explorer. The Mapped drives used to appear in File Explorer's left panel list of drives and folders. Two days ago File explorer stopped show the mapped drives. so not they don;t appear in the list of Drives and folders.

- - - Updated - - -

I did, it has no effect. I also check the NAS devices they support SMB 2.0. Also I have several other computers on my home network they work fine with the mapped drives and They do not have SMB 1 turned on. So it is something that happened to the computer in question.

fatpat, Feb 20, 2021
  4. MAPS

Offline Maps for Pakistan

Hello,

If you wish to download the offline map for Pakistan, then it is currently unavailable on the Windows phone. We suggest that you send a suggestion on the Feedback Hub so we can add it on the next update. To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the
    steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category, and then submit.

You can also download any alternative applications from the Store that support offline maps.

Don't hesitate to post back if you need further assistance.

Michael Rey, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

MAPS

1. MAPS - Similar Threads - MAPS

2. How to update Bing Maps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to update Bing Maps: The following text has no offense/rudeness towards Microsoft.I use both Google and Bing Maps for looking for windmills, but Bing Maps satellite view is so blurry/bad. How do I fix this. Again, no offense/rudeness.Example:...
  3. How to update Bing Maps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to update Bing Maps: The following text has no offense/rudeness towards Microsoft.I use both Google and Bing Maps for looking for windmills, but Bing Maps satellite view is so blurry/bad. How do I fix this. Again, no offense/rudeness.Example:...
  4. Can't map drive after reverting NIC to 1Gbe on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't map drive after reverting NIC to 1Gbe on Windows 10: I have two Windows PC one Windows 10, one Windows 11 and a Mac Mini. My NAS was connected at 1 Gbe for several years and worked fine. Recently I upgraded to 10 Gbe and everything continued to work. I want to debug a network issue so I removed my 10 Gbe switch and restored the...
  5. Can't map drive after reverting NIC to 1Gbe on Windows 10

Can't map drive after reverting NIC to 1Gbe on Windows 10: I have two Windows PC one Windows 10, one Windows 11 and a Mac Mini. My NAS was connected at 1 Gbe for several years and worked fine. Recently I upgraded to 10 Gbe and everything continued to work. I want to debug a network issue so I removed my 10 Gbe switch and restored the...
  6. Can't map drive after reverting NIC to 1Gbe on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Font is installed but it only shows up in Character Map

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font is installed but it only shows up in Character Map: Windows version: 24H2I installed a font via Windows font viewer, but it only appears in Character map, the font is there, but it can only be used in browsers....
  8. Font is installed but it only shows up in Character Map

Font is installed but it only shows up in Character Map: Windows version: 24H2I installed a font via Windows font viewer, but it only appears in Character map, the font is there, but it can only be used in browsers....
  9. Drive mapping fails with Windows 10 but not Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive mapping fails with Windows 10 but not Windows 11: I have been using a NAS with multiple systems Windows 10, Windows 11, MacOS and 1 GBe NIC for several years. Recently I added 10 Gbe NICs to the NAS and the Windows 10 system because it often requires a lot of network bandwidth. The system has been configured with Jumbo...
  10. Drive mapping fails with Windows 10 but not Windows 11

Drive mapping fails with Windows 10 but not Windows 11: I have been using a NAS with multiple systems Windows 10, Windows 11, MacOS and 1 GBe NIC for several years. Recently I added 10 Gbe NICs to the NAS and the Windows 10 system because it often requires a lot of network bandwidth. The system has been configured with Jumbo...