Windows 10: marathi language text to speech and voice recognition

Discus and support marathi language text to speech and voice recognition in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; TTS text to speech for Marathi Is it possible to use text to speech for Indian language like Marathi and can we use voice input for the same with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by swapnilshinde2, Aug 10, 2019.

1. marathi language text to speech and voice recognition

TTS text to speech for Marathi

Is it possible to use text to speech for Indian language like Marathi and can we use voice input for the same with windows voice recognition.

:)

swapnilshinde2, Aug 10, 2019

2. Speech recognition errors

Hi Steve,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query regarding speech recognition on the software you are using for Speech Recognizer. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• How many language packs are installed and enabled on your computer and what are they?

• Does this happen with all the language packs in the computer?

• What are the recent changes that you have made to the computer prior to this issue?

• Did you try any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?
    The issue might be due to settings on your computer. Let’s refer to the following suggestion and check the issue status.

Refer to these steps and check the issue status.

• Press Windows and X keys together.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Open Control Panel then Speech Recognition Options.

• In the upper right of the Speech Recognition Option window click
      Advanced Speech Options.

• Remove the checkmark next to, ‘Allow computer to review your documents’.

• Click Apply and click OK
    Refer below article to Use Speech Recognition:

Voice recognition in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/use-voice-recognition-in-windows-10#v1h=tab02

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Ken30096 Win User
    What languages does Microsoft Speech Recognition and Text-to-Speech platform support for Windows 10?

I found the Speech Recognition and Text-to-Speech Engines for Microsoft supported Languages

(Version 11)
    but it does not list Windows 10 as a supported Operating System. My main question is what languages does Microsoft Speech Recognition and Text-to-Speech platform support for Windows 10?

Thanks

Ken30096, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Riel Alc Win User

marathi language text to speech and voice recognition

Change Speech Recognition language

Hi Matúš,

To change the Speech Recognition language, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key. Type Speech settings, then hit
      Enter.
    • Under Speech language, select your preferred language (e.g.
      English
      ).

marathi language text to speech and voice recognition 5155e910-d18b-49f4-a0bf-ac75a13484c1.png

For more information about Speech Recognition, please check this article.

Feel free to post back should you need further help.

Riel Alc, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

marathi language text to speech and voice recognition

1. marathi language text to speech and voice recognition - Similar Threads - marathi language text

2. Speech Recognition Voice Typing for Kannada Language in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speech Recognition Voice Typing for Kannada Language in Windows 11: Hey, hope you're doing great, I was checking for the speech recognition features in Windows 11 and learned that speech recognition for the Kannada language voice typing is not yet available in Windows 11. Windows 11 currently supports voice typing for Indian languages such as...
  3. Speech Recognition Voice Typing for Kannada Language in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speech Recognition Voice Typing for Kannada Language in Windows 11: Hey, hope you're doing great, I was checking for the speech recognition features in Windows 11 and learned that speech recognition for the Kannada language voice typing is not yet available in Windows 11. Windows 11 currently supports voice typing for Indian languages such as...
  4. Speech recognition language

Speech recognition language: Speech recognition language how to stop USA voice and use UK voice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speech-recognition-language/292d04a4-db39-44eb-b667-e1020cfe3a20
  5. Speech recognition language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speech recognition language: Speech recognition language how to stop USA voice and use UK voice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speech-recognition-language/292d04a4-db39-44eb-b667-e1020cfe3a20
  6. How to install a language pack with "text-to-speech, speech recognition, handwriting"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install a language pack with "text-to-speech, speech recognition, handwriting"...: How to install particular language For Ex: Arabic, Italian, Swedish, Spanish etc.. pack in Windows with "text-to-speech, speech recognition, handwriting" features enabled from native language pack list when these options are not enabled for the particular language in native...
  7. How to install a language pack with "text-to-speech, speech recognition, handwriting"...

How to install a language pack with "text-to-speech, speech recognition, handwriting"...: How to install particular language For Ex: Arabic, Italian, Swedish, Spanish etc.. pack in Windows with "text-to-speech, speech recognition, handwriting" features enabled from native language pack list when these options are not enabled for the particular language in native...
  8. Speech recognition and voice clips security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Speech recognition and voice clips security: You want to save and use our voice clips and speech recognition audio for the purpose of helping to make the experience better. You state that no sensitive or personal audio is kept or used outside of Microsoft. What do you do with audio that happens to insinuate a type of...
  9. Speech recognition Multi language

in Cortana
    Speech recognition Multi language: I have trained the United States speech recognition on windows 10 for my third party software "Voice Attack". I am able to choose the speech engine recognition in the software. Question: I am normally using the German language as primary language. If i change the setting...
  10. Display and speech languages - Speech recognition problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display and speech languages - Speech recognition problems: I am running the current version of Windows 10 1909 Pro. When starting Speech Recognition, I get the following: [ATTACH] I have searched the internet for a solution to this. As best as I can tell, both of these are set to English US. Interestingly, Cortana works fine...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Marathi voice package

2. Install a new Text-to-Speech language marathi in Windows 10

3. text to speech marathi

4. marathi speech to text recognition,
  5. windows 10 text to speech marathi language