Windows 10: March 1921 date in Calendar month view

Discus and support March 1921 date in Calendar month view in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In Windows 10, when I am in "Week" view and then click on the "Month" view the date for the month goes to March 1921. This has been an issue for me the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GlendaleJoe, Oct 3, 2018.

1. March 1921 date in Calendar month view

In Windows 10, when I am in "Week" view and then click on the "Month" view the date for the month goes to March 1921. This has been an issue for me the past year or so. Updates have not corrected it. Anyone know a fix?

:)

GlendaleJoe, Oct 3, 2018
  2. e-mermer Win User

Monthly view of calendar displays the date and month twice in Outlook

I have Windows 10 on my Surface 3 and the monthly view of calendar displays the date and

month twice...e.g. March 2017 (March 2017)

Sunday
    Monday

12 12

13 13

How can I fix this problem?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category and
    Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

e-mermer, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Utshka Win User
    New Month-View for the calendar

I am using Windows Phone 7 both privately and professionally. Therefore the built-in calender is very important for many user, especially for business-users. However the month-view of the calender is very inefficient. Events are not colored or only can be
    shown, if you are clicked on it.

My suggestion would be to change the month-view in portrait-mode. I have created a grafic to demonstrate my idea: http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e133//Calendar_For_WP7.jpg

As you can see the month-view is shown as a list, like the day-view, which is operated by up- and down scrolling. In this view the days of the week, the date and the events are displayed. By sweeping to left or right the months can be changed.

In landscape-mode you can still find the "old" month-view.

This would be my suggestion for a more efficient calendar. I hope you will consider my idea and I would be pleased to hear from you!

brgds,

Oliver

Utshka, Oct 3, 2018
  4. k9jams Win User

March 1921 date in Calendar month view

Lists according to date and calendar view

I want to create a list of names on specific dates that can be recurring or altered. I would prefer them to be without much detail, and to be easily viewed on a day or week view to mimic a week view paper diary.

I create lists of dogs I have in my care on specific days of the week. All the calendars I have seen are way to complicated and restrict the view of the list.

I can't find an excel sheet template to adapt either.

Can anyone suggest anything?

thanks

k9jams, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

March 1921 date in Calendar month view

1. March 1921 date in Calendar month view - Similar Threads - March 1921 date

2. Restore monthly calendar view?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore monthly calendar view?: When I click on the day/date in the lower right corner the calendar that pops up has started having the current date on the top line of the calendar instead of starting with the first day of the month. How do I get it to go back to showing the calendar by month?...
  3. Restore monthly calendar view?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore monthly calendar view?: When I click on the day/date in the lower right corner the calendar that pops up has started having the current date on the top line of the calendar instead of starting with the first day of the month. How do I get it to go back to showing the calendar by month?...
  4. Month View of Calendar in Task Bar Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Month View of Calendar in Task Bar Windows 11: Does anyone know how I can change the view of the calendar in the taskbar of Windows 11?When I click the date/time today is January 19th "February 2023" pops up and it shows me half of January and half of February. Even if I scroll I can never get all of January in one screen...
  5. Month View of Calendar in Task Bar Windows 11

Month View of Calendar in Task Bar Windows 11: Does anyone know how I can change the view of the calendar in the taskbar of Windows 11?When I click the date/time today is January 19th "February 2023" pops up and it shows me half of January and half of February. Even if I scroll I can never get all of January in one screen...
  6. windows calendar view starts at current date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows calendar view starts at current date: The mini pop-up calendar on the Windows taskbar has changed so that it starts off the month at the current date. This means previous weeks in the same month cannot be seen. The attached image shows this: after the first week of November I can no longer see the full month, it...
  7. windows calendar view starts at current date

windows calendar view starts at current date: The mini pop-up calendar on the Windows taskbar has changed so that it starts off the month at the current date. This means previous weeks in the same month cannot be seen. The attached image shows this: after the first week of November I can no longer see the full month, it...
  8. Calendars Olds or News in Calendars 2022 Months or Calendar 2021 Months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendars Olds or News in Calendars 2022 Months or Calendar 2021 Months: Old Discover January 2022-Old February 2022-Old April 2022-Old May 2022-New June 2022-New July 2022-New August 2022-New September 2022-New October 2022-New November 2022-New Playlist Music November 19 2022-New December 2022...
  9. Calendars Olds or News in Calendars 2022 Months or Calendar 2021 Months

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendars Olds or News in Calendars 2022 Months or Calendar 2021 Months: Old Discover January 2022-Old February 2022-Old April 2022-Old May 2022-New June 2022-New July 2022-New August 2022-New September 2022-New October 2022-New November 2022-New Playlist Music November 19 2022-New December 2022...
  10. Calendar: Multiple events in month view

Calendar: Multiple events in month view: Just installed Win10 yesterday, and taking a first look at the Calendar app. Unless I have overlooked something, this app has a flaw that makes it almost not worth using. I'm using the app to display my Google Calendar events, a month at a time. In many cases, I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1921 Monthly calendar

2. March 1921 date in Calendar month view