Windows 10: March 2021 Windows 10 update knocked out peripheral support

Discus and support March 2021 Windows 10 update knocked out peripheral support in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This last March 2021 Windows 10 update knocked out support for my peripherals. I have no monitor, no mouse, and no keyboard. The PC seemingly boots... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JoseARodriguezjr, Mar 16, 2021.

1. March 2021 Windows 10 update knocked out peripheral support

This last March 2021 Windows 10 update knocked out support for my peripherals. I have no monitor, no mouse, and no keyboard. The PC seemingly boots up and seems to be powered, but I didn't hear the beep after which one usually tries to go into the BIOS. Not that it matters because I have no keyboard or mouse. I have tested my peripherals on another computer and they work fine. To be clear, I have no I/O. From what I've read on various forums, a lot of people are having similar problems as a result of this latest update. Is Microsoft going to push out a fix?

:)

JoseARodriguezjr, Mar 16, 2021

2. Microsoft March 2021 Security Updates

March 2021 Security Updates

Updates this Month

This release consists of security updates for the following products, features and roles.

• Application Virtualization
    • Azure
    • Azure DevOps
    • Azure Sphere
    • Internet Explorer
    • Microsoft ActiveX
    • Microsoft Exchange Server
    • Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based)
    • Microsoft Graphics Component
    • Microsoft Office
    • Microsoft Office Excel
    • Microsoft Office PowerPoint
    • Microsoft Office SharePoint
    • Microsoft Office Visio
    • Microsoft Windows Codecs Library
    • Power BI
    • Role: DNS Server
    • Role: Hyper-V
    • Visual Studio
    • Visual Studio Code
    • Windows Admin Center
    • Windows Container Execution Agent
    • Windows DirectX
    • Windows Error Reporting
    • Windows Event Tracing
    • Windows Extensible Firmware Interface
    • Windows Folder Redirection
    • Windows Installer
    • Windows Media
    • Windows Overlay Filter
    • Windows Print Spooler Components
    • Windows Projected File System Filter Driver
    • Windows Registry
    • Windows Remote Access API
    • Windows Storage Spaces Controller
    • Windows Update Assistant
    • Windows Update Stack
    • Windows UPnP Device Host
    • Windows User Profile Service
    • Windows WalletService
    • Windows Win32K
    Relevant Information

• Windows 10 updates are cumulative. The monthly security release includes all security fixes for vulnerabilities that affect Windows 10, in addition to non-security updates. The updates are available via the Microsoft Update Catalog. For information on lifecycle and support dates for Windows 10 operating systems, please see Windows Lifecycle Facts Sheet.
    • Microsoft is improving Windows Release Notes. For more information, please see What's next for Windows release notes.
    • A list of the latest servicing stack updates for each operating system can be found in ADV990001. This list will be updated whenever a new servicing stack update is released. It is important to install the latest servicing stack update.
    • In addition to security changes for the vulnerabilities, updates include defense-in-depth updates to help improve security-related features.
    • Customers running Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2008 need to purchase the Extended Security Update to continue receiving security updates. See 4522133 for more information.
    Please see the following for more information on the Microsoft Exchange Server Vulnerabilities:

FAQs, Mitigations, and Workarounds

The following CVEs have FAQs, Mitigations, or Workarounds. You can see these in more detail from the Vulnerabilities tab by selecting FAQs, Mitigations and Workarounds columns in the Edit Columns panel.

Known Issues

You can see these in more detail from the Deployments tab by selecting Known Issues column in the Edit Columns panel.
    For more information about Windows Known Issues, please see Windows message center (links to currently-supported versions of Windows are in the left pane).
    [table][tr]KB Article Applies To [/tr] [tr][td]5000802[/td] [td]Windows 10, Version 2004, Windows Server, Version 2004[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5000803[/td] [td]Windows 10, Version 1607, Windows Server 2016[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5000808[/td] [td]Windows 10, Version 1909, Windows Server, Version 1909[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5000822[/td] [td]Windows 10, Version 1809, Windows Server 2019[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5000840[/td] [td]Windows Server 2012 (Security-only update)[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5000841[/td] [td]Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 (Monthly Rollup)[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5000844[/td] [td]Windows Server 2008 (Monthly Rollup)[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5000847[/td] [td]Windows Server 2012 (Monthly Rollup)[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5000848[/td] [td]Windows 8.1, Windows RT 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2 (Monthly Rollup)[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5000851[/td] [td]Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 (Security-only update)[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5000853[/td] [td]Windows 8.1, Windows RT 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2 (Security-only update)[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5000856[/td] [td]Windows Server 2008 (Security-only update)[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5000871[/td] [td]Microsoft Exchange Server 2019, 2016 and 2013[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5000978[/td] [td]Microsoft Exchange Server 2010[/td] [/tr] [/table]

Released: Mar 9, 2021

March 2021 Security Updates - Release Notes - Security Update Guide - Microsoft

NICK ADSL UK, Mar 16, 2021
  3. windows 10 updates-March 2018

I have March updates that will not install. The automatic updates for 2018-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 version 1709 for x64 based system (March KB4088776) were activated and downloaded to my computer, but they will not install on shutdown/restart.
    When I check for updates, it shows that the updates are downloaded, but when I click to uninstall, there is not a date for installation. I have researched the Windows suggestions for this problem. They tell me to remove the January 2018 updates (January
    KB4056892) and then reinstall the March update. When I attempted to uninstall the January update, I could see the update listed in the check for downloads screen, but when I click uninstall, the January update has a different reference number. Please advise.
    I have talked to my technology department and they can't determine next steps either. VERY FRUSTRATING. I need my computer for work.

JennyWilliams_642, Mar 16, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

March 2021 Windows 10 update knocked out peripheral support

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

March 2021 Windows 10 update knocked out peripheral support

1. March 2021 Windows 10 update knocked out peripheral support - Similar Threads - March 2021 update

2. March update 2021

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    March update 2021: After the update my HP Envy will start typing on its own or i will see the number 0 a million times or the * a million times . When this happens it wont allow me to open the restart button or anything it will keep closing it as soon as its open. Anyone else have this issue?...
  3. Latest update March 2021

in Windows 10 Customization
    Latest update March 2021: If there were any bug fixes, I get it, I understand the need to prune the system, but you touched my personalization. **** off. Seriously, I liked it the way it was. I liked having a dark color taskbar but light color settings app. I don't want everything on my desktop to be...
  4. Windows 10, March 2021 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10, March 2021 update: Hello! My laptop started to freeze every 5 minutes and I cannot do anything but to force a restart.. I can't move the mouse or use ctrl+alt+del at all. I tried to look online for a fix, but the only error I found was because of the printer.. I don't have a printer and I...
  5. march 2021 update faulty

march 2021 update faulty: hey brain dead microsoft idiots do it AGAIN your latest updates have disconnected audio disconnected my microphone from system disconnected flightsim 202 from system DO NOT tell me to check if my pc is plugged in. Do not tell me to try another appliance in the socket...
  6. march 10 2021 update wiped out all my files

march 10 2021 update wiped out all my files: i just woke up to find a windows update has wiped out all my files, pictures, bookmarks, music, etc. i can't even log into hotmail because i don't know my password so I have no idea how i'm going to know if there's a response to this question....
  7. Cumulative updates March 2021

Cumulative updates March 2021: This is a summary of the cumulative updates released on March 9th for all the supported consumer releases of Windows 10. Windows 10 version 2004 and version 20H2 - KB5000802, Build 19041.860 and 19042.860 Windows 10 versions 1909 - KB5000808, Build 18363.1440...
  8. Windows Update March 7th 2021

Windows Update March 7th 2021: A notification popped up to update my computer and I preceeded to do so. However unlike most updates this update has been stuck on 88% for over 3 hours. Nornally it takes 20 mins max to update. This computer is only a couple months old and has never run into any issues. Is...
  9. windows update 10/12/2020 knocked out second monitor.

windows update 10/12/2020 knocked out second monitor.: I have reinstalled graphics card, uninstalled the windows update, restarted multiple times, switched off and on both monitor and pc, tested the hdmi cable, nothing works. How can I get my monitor back?...
  10. Windows update knocks out internet connections

in Windows 10 News
    Windows update knocks out internet connections: [img] Windows update knocks out internet connections - BBC News 72365