Windows 10: march of empiers keeps saying it has an update but when i hit the redirect button nothing...

Discus and support march of empiers keeps saying it has an update but when i hit the redirect button nothing... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i can not play my game on my laptop, as i keep getting your game needs updating popup, but the redirect button does not redirect and the microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RosemarieLee1, Jan 14, 2020.

1. march of empiers keeps saying it has an update but when i hit the redirect button nothing...

i can not play my game on my laptop, as i keep getting your game needs updating popup, but the redirect button does not redirect and the microsoft store does not have an update

:)

RosemarieLee1, Jan 14, 2020

2. windows 10 updates-March 2018

I have March updates that will not install. The automatic updates for 2018-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 version 1709 for x64 based system (March KB4088776) were activated and downloaded to my computer, but they will not install on shutdown/restart.
    When I check for updates, it shows that the updates are downloaded, but when I click to uninstall, there is not a date for installation. I have researched the Windows suggestions for this problem. They tell me to remove the January 2018 updates (January
    KB4056892) and then reinstall the March update. When I attempted to uninstall the January update, I could see the update listed in the check for downloads screen, but when I click uninstall, the January update has a different reference number. Please advise.
    I have talked to my technology department and they can't determine next steps either. VERY FRUSTRATING. I need my computer for work.

JennyWilliams_642, Jan 14, 2020
  3. march of empire new update issue

March of empire game is showing new update available, but while clicking redirect button nothing happens... Update option is not available in store also... Cant update my game... Solve this issue soon... Plz

ArunApache, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

march of empiers keeps saying it has an update but when i hit the redirect button nothing...

Windows 10 Update not Updating since March

We appreciate the details that you've given. To correct this, we suggest that you restart the Windows Update service. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right click on the Windows icon and select Task Manager.
    • On the Task Manager window, click the More details button.
    • On the Services Tab, look for wuauserv.
    • Right click on the service and select Restart.

After these troubleshooting steps, kindly check if you can now update successfully your Windows 10.

Xylee Del, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

march of empiers keeps saying it has an update but when i hit the redirect button nothing...

1. march of empiers keeps saying it has an update but when i hit the redirect button nothing... - Similar Threads - march empiers keeps

2. Install error - 0x80070002 it does nothing when I hit Retry How to fix

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install error - 0x80070002 it does nothing when I hit Retry How to fix: I am doing a Windows 10 update Status : Install error - 0x80070002 its stuck ... does nothing when I hit Retry How to I clear this to perform the update ?...
  3. Store do nothing when I click "Get" button

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store do nothing when I click "Get" button: When I click the "Get" button on the app details page, it does nothing, no refresh, no response. It doesn't work on any app I don't own. But I can download and install any apps in my library normally. I can only download new apps by clicking "add to cart" and go to the...
  4. windows 10 start button and taskbar buttons "no-show" nothing happens when clicked

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 start button and taskbar buttons "no-show" nothing happens when clicked: i am confused if virus or malware causes this problem, cause nothing happens if i clicked any taskbar buttons including start. windows is updated but still nothing happens. your opinions are highly appreciated...
  5. When I hit Shift + 9 nothing happens how do I fix?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I hit Shift + 9 nothing happens how do I fix?: So I had a Logitech keyboard and when I hit Shift + 9 to get the little brackit. Nothing happens. I thought my keyboard had a little hiccup and it didn't work. If I hit Shift with any other key it works fine. If I hit 9 it works fine. Also, it doesn't matter if I hit the left...
  6. Brother printer model dcp j562dw says no pc found in network, when scan button is hit.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Brother printer model dcp j562dw says no pc found in network, when scan button is hit.: have turned Defender firewall off, still same error message at the printer/scanner (for about 1 week now) have switched the firewall back (Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit) on and added always allowed for several fields (icoming traffic) in the private network and have added port udp...
  7. http://www.msftconnecttest.com/redirect keeps popping up when connected to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    http://www.msftconnecttest.com/redirect keeps popping up when connected to wifi: Every time I connect to wifi the webpage "http://www.msftconnecttest.com/redirect always pops up into a new tab on google chrome!! It just recently started doing this a couple days ago and it does it EVERY SINGLE TIME I connect to wifi! How do I make it stop??????...
  8. VOLUME and NETWORK buttons in taskbar do nothing when clicked

in Windows 10 Support
    VOLUME and NETWORK buttons in taskbar do nothing when clicked: When I click on the volume and network buttons in the bottom right of the task bar nothing opens up. Sometimes a brief loading circle appears but neither pop up with a menu. I disabled fast boot but that did not fix the problem. Not sure what else to try, thanks. 117995
  9. Newstarad Keeps redirecting me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Newstarad Keeps redirecting me: I keep getting redirected to Newstarad websites of advertisements, I have run bitdefender free and it removed 4 things that were redirecting me and stopped most of it, I have checked my "add/remove" programs and deleted everything weird. I have also went to my program files...
  10. Windows Update says upgrade is ready, nothing in app, should I proceed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update says upgrade is ready, nothing in app, should I proceed: So when I got my laptop I had to get the windows 10 app the hard way. Now, Windows Update says that the upgrade is ready but there is no notification in the app. Wondering if it is okay to proceed? Should I expect issues because of this? I am some what computer literate but...