Windows 10: march of empiers keeps saying it has an update but when i hit the redirect button nothing...

Discus and support march of empiers keeps saying it has an update but when i hit the redirect button nothing... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i can not play my game on my laptop, as i keep getting your game needs updating popup, but the redirect button does not redirect and the microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RosemarieLee1, Jan 14, 2020.

1. march of empiers keeps saying it has an update but when i hit the redirect button nothing...

i can not play my game on my laptop, as i keep getting your game needs updating popup, but the redirect button does not redirect and the microsoft store does not have an update

:)

RosemarieLee1, Jan 14, 2020

2. windows 10 updates-March 2018

I have March updates that will not install. The automatic updates for 2018-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 version 1709 for x64 based system (March KB4088776) were activated and downloaded to my computer, but they will not install on shutdown/restart.
    When I check for updates, it shows that the updates are downloaded, but when I click to uninstall, there is not a date for installation. I have researched the Windows suggestions for this problem. They tell me to remove the January 2018 updates (January
    KB4056892) and then reinstall the March update. When I attempted to uninstall the January update, I could see the update listed in the check for downloads screen, but when I click uninstall, the January update has a different reference number. Please advise.
    I have talked to my technology department and they can't determine next steps either. VERY FRUSTRATING. I need my computer for work.

JennyWilliams_642, Jan 14, 2020
  3. march of empire new update issue

March of empire game is showing new update available, but while clicking redirect button nothing happens... Update option is not available in store also... Cant update my game... Solve this issue soon... Plz

ArunApache, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

march of empiers keeps saying it has an update but when i hit the redirect button nothing...

Windows 10 Update not Updating since March

We appreciate the details that you've given. To correct this, we suggest that you restart the Windows Update service. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right click on the Windows icon and select Task Manager.
    • On the Task Manager window, click the More details button.
    • On the Services Tab, look for wuauserv.
    • Right click on the service and select Restart.

After these troubleshooting steps, kindly check if you can now update successfully your Windows 10.

Xylee Del, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

march of empiers keeps saying it has an update but when i hit the redirect button nothing...

1. march of empiers keeps saying it has an update but when i hit the redirect button nothing... - Similar Threads - march empiers keeps

2. random selection keeps happening when in my notification area, when i hit start button and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random selection keeps happening when in my notification area, when i hit start button and...: .windows keep randomly putting selection highlight boxes on my screen when i hit the windows key, open the notificatio area and windows settings.. This does not happen in other applications or websites .. i really need help .. i have an msi gaming bravo 15 b5dd...
  3. random selection keeps happening when in my notification area, when i hit start button and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random selection keeps happening when in my notification area, when i hit start button and...: .windows keep randomly putting selection highlight boxes on my screen when i hit the windows key, open the notificatio area and windows settings.. This does not happen in other applications or websites .. i really need help .. i have an msi gaming bravo 15 b5dd...
  4. random selection keeps happening when in my notification area, when i hit start button and...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Nothing happens when I click 'browse' button.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing happens when I click 'browse' button.: Whenever I click 'browse' button to open a file or to save one it does nothing. I tried SFC and DISM commands and nothing achieved. I'm sure there is a problem with a 'dll' file in the system32 directory, however, I cannot locate it as I don't know what its name is. Any help...
  6. Saying continue to windows 10 When i hit restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Saying continue to windows 10 When i hit restart: Hey so my pc mouse was acting up so I'm like lemme restart my pc then when I restart it shows me this screen saying continue to windows 10 or troubleshoot and I had no problem with my pc I only restarted it since my mouse was acting up.if you could tell me what happened that...
  7. Windows won't boot unless I keep hitting buttons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won't boot unless I keep hitting buttons: I have an Acer Nitro 5 an515-42. It's a laptop with AMD ryzen 2500u and two graphic cards, AMD vega 8 and AMD radeom 560x. I've had this issue for the past two days and haven't found any solution yet. This started happening about two-three days ago. What i mean by the title...
  8. Windows won't boot unless I keep hitting buttons

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows won't boot unless I keep hitting buttons: I have an Acer Nitro 5 an515-42. Its a laptop with amd ryzen 2500u and two graphic cards. Amd vega 8 and amd radeom 560x. I've had this issue for the past two days and haven't found any solution yet. This started happening about two-three days ago. What i mean by the title...
  9. Windows last update March update Problem, then nothing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows last update March update Problem, then nothing: Hi. So I updated my pc last Friday, and earlier this day when I was watching a video on youtube, my pc froze and the headphones started buzzing. I had to restart my pc. 1 hour ago I started my pc again, and there are no signs for any problem. Can I still do something for my...
  10. IE11 not keeps entry when hit back button

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 not keeps entry when hit back button: I have a little issue with a web up that opens in IE11. It works when the "thing" is installed on local pc (little installer that creates an icon on desktop pointing to Internal WebServer providing the app). 1. in app list of names is presented. To quickly find the data for...