Windows 10: March of the Empires - PC problem

Discus and support March of the Empires - PC problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, Yesterday evening 23.30 I logged in, in my PC. Not possible to open my game. It took me almost 1 hour to do 4 re-starts before getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PhilippeStruyven, Sep 13, 2018.

1. March of the Empires - PC problem

Hi Microsoft, Yesterday evening 23.30 I logged in, in my PC. Not possible to open my game. It took me almost 1 hour to do 4 re-starts before getting access again to the game. As you know Castles are protected by shields and mine was active till midnight. Surprised to see in 30' I was scouted twice and attacked 3 times by a player. This cost me like 250.000 coins to recover. I'm very angry because I always keep my shield up. Therefor I ask you a compensation of 200 Euro free download or 100 Euro free download and 100 million food, 40 thousand Stone, Wood and Iron and 70 thousand Silver.

That was my status before attack. Thanks to have a look to this problem. I'm playing this game for 2 years now, spending every month 100 Euro.

Looking forward your reply! Philippe

:)

PhilippeStruyven, Sep 13, 2018

2. cant download march of empires

i have got march of empires on my laptop but want it on my home desktop pc how can i register my pc to down load game

171f3c89-d856-4ffe-a708-82008b9db8f4, Sep 13, 2018
  3. connecting to March Of Empires

for last 48 hours when ive tried to play March Of Empires it says online connection service failed.Ive been old to contact customer care but don't know how or wether they will be open

chriswoodage, Sep 13, 2018
  4. March of the Empires - PC problem

"March of Empires: War of Lords"

How my Windows 10 laptop ended up with "March of Empires: War of Lords" installed in June 2018 that I know nothing about?

AbdulMunshi, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

March of the Empires - PC problem

1. March of the Empires - PC problem - Similar Threads - March Empires problem

2. march of empires

in Windows 10 Gaming
    march of empires: ok i installed the game from the store, now im lvl17 and gone is my info back to lvl1. so i ask arond and find out its on msa. where is MSA and how do i get game info back. im days behind and in the middle of a alliance battle...
  3. March of Empires

in Windows 10 Gaming
    March of Empires: Today in the loading page of the game it said I needed to update to continue playing, the redirect button would not work, and there is no way to update in the windows store, how do I continue to play?...
  4. my march of empires account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my march of empires account: my account showing new update,but when I clicked redirect it happens nothing ,also Microsoft store didn't showing any update what do I do? please reply a solution...
  5. march of empires

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    march of empires: March of Empires Hi pls help me about my account I accidentally linking my device to 1 people how to delete the device? cuz when im playing my account he still use it and always restart my game when he played my acc pls help me how to delete the device so ican play...
  6. march of empires

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    march of empires: plss help me i leave my acc 4 moths ago and i gave my acc to my friend using link device then now i want to play my account but if im online my friend use my acc how to delete the link device iwant my march of empire back plss help me.......
  7. March of empires War of lords

in Windows 10 Gaming
    March of empires War of lords: Update today, new version? can't update, game hanging, can't get on. Please tell me what is happening! I am on a timed pursuit and now can't complete tasks with the limited time I have....
  8. March of Empires

in Windows 10 Gaming
    March of Empires: I had started my game on my amazon fire, last night I moved to to my windows 10 machine. And I thought everything was fine, this morning when I load the game in widows 10 it takes me to starting all over again? Does this mean I lose the 23 levels I had been working on? How...
  9. connecting to March Of Empires

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connecting to March Of Empires: for last 48 hours when ive tried to play March Of Empires it says online connection service failed.Ive been old to contact customer care but don't know how or wether they will be open...
  10. "March of Empires: War of Lords"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "March of Empires: War of Lords": How my Windows 10 laptop ended up with "March of Empires: War of Lords" installed in June 2018 that I know nothing about? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/march-of-empires-war-of-lords/68b412ec-0b92-400a-b9b0-ce89f849dcdc

Users found this page by searching for:

1. march of empires loading problems

2. march of empires update problem

3. problem loading march of empirse

4. march of empires ecran crashing,
  5. march of empires game problems,
  6. march of empires war of lords will not load,
  7. how to reset march of empires laptop,
  8. march of empires update,
  9. march of empires updates,
  10. back up and restore march of empires,
  11. march of empires error 0x80070424,