Windows 10: Margins changed

Discus and support Margins changed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The margins in all my saved files and documents have been changed. All margins are now approximately four inches wide. I have no idea how this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KateMcClintock, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Margins changed

The margins in all my saved files and documents have been changed. All margins are now approximately four inches wide. I have no idea how this occurred.

:)

KateMcClintock, Mar 27, 2020

2. margins in wordpad

Hi,

Change the Document Margins. Open your document in WordPad, click the menu button and select "Page Setup" from the menu to display the Page Setup window. Change the "Left," "Right," "Top" and "Bottom" margins in the Margins section. Note that all margins are
    shown in inches

Good luck...

MilagrosM2020, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Margins changed

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Margins changed

1. Margins changed - Similar Threads - Margins changed

2. reduce browsing margins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reduce browsing margins: How do I reduce the top and bottom browser margins as I cannot see the lowest lines of script on web pages? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reduce-browsing-margins/cec2e962-d52f-467f-a41a-8b7a54d9e8a5
  3. reduce browsing margins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reduce browsing margins: How do I reduce the top and bottom browser margins as I cannot see the lowest lines of script on web pages? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reduce-browsing-margins/cec2e962-d52f-467f-a41a-8b7a54d9e8a5
  4. Printer margins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer margins: Hi, I need to change the default 1-inch printing margins set on the windows computer, because every time I print a PDF, it shows the white margins, even after removing the white margins on Adobe pro....
  5. Printer margins

Printer margins: Hi, I need to change the default 1-inch printing margins set on the windows computer, because every time I print a PDF, it shows the white margins, even after removing the white margins on Adobe pro....
  6. Wordpad Ruler and Margins have changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wordpad Ruler and Margins have changed: Hi All,I need some very much needed help please.I have been using Wordpad to print labels for my business. I have tried to use other Software such as WPS Office, however, my label machine doesn't seem to like it and will print blanks when on print preview it is perfectly...
  7. Wordpad Ruler and Margins have changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wordpad Ruler and Margins have changed: Hi All,I need some very much needed help please.I have been using Wordpad to print labels for my business. I have tried to use other Software such as WPS Office, however, my label machine doesn't seem to like it and will print blanks when on print preview it is perfectly...
  8. Wordpad Ruler and Margins have changed

9. How do I change margins when printing half-fold cards?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change margins when printing half-fold cards?: H How do I change margins on half-cards on an HP deskjet 3755 printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-margins-when-printing-half-fold/e157d34b-63db-4c62-a4cd-af6792e3d887
  10. Google Chrome - how to change print margins from inches to cm

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome - how to change print margins from inches to cm: its showing as inches but i want metrics! the page setup of other apps are showing cm/mm. firefox, word, notepaid. my printer (Dell 3330dn) has page set to A4 not letter. control panel > region set to english (UK) and measurements is showing metric. 154660