Windows 10: margins in wordpad

Discus and support margins in wordpad in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I change margins in wordpad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/margins-in-wordpad/a792e75e-5cdd-4e93-80a7-d019eabe1d35" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MichaelMURPHY4336, Nov 5, 2018.

1. margins in wordpad

how do I change margins in wordpad

:)

MichaelMURPHY4336, Nov 5, 2018

2. wordpad notepad

hi

I went to use WordPad today but am unable to find it in apps. Scrolling down the list it doesn't list notepad or WordPad as an app. I tried to ask Cortana to open it by saying "open WordPad" all I get as a response is her say open what app. looking at the
    speechbox it seems to recognise what I am saying I couldn't get her to open any apps try calculator as well . She did suggest sites on how to open WordPad. In the end I went through file explorer and found a shortcut to WordPad but why isn't it listed as an
    app ?

Derek Hudson, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Cannot adjust margins in wordpad

So we have two PC's. Both have the same RTF file. The PC prints the RTF file on a label printer.

Machine #1 is fine.

On Machine #2 the label appears darker, and the barcode cannot be scanned. Through troubleshooting we discovered the problem is not the printer or scanners etc.

When we look at the RTF file in wordpad on PC#1 it looks fine. The same RTF file on PC#2 appears to have very narrow margins and we cannot change them. I can take the RTF file from PC#2 and it works fine one PC#1. I can take the same RTF file to a third
    PC, my desktop, and it looks fine and I can adjust the amrgins etc...

Need some ideas here.

J Steffler, Nov 5, 2018
  4. margins in wordpad

Notepad margins

Hi Jim,

Notepad is a simple text editor wherein you can easily and quickly saved your notes. Office programs such us Microsoft Word does contain the margin feature, as well as WordPad. You may want to use these two if you want to take advantage and maximize the
    margin feature.

Let us know if you have further concerns.

Carlos Tin, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

margins in wordpad

1. margins in wordpad - Similar Threads - margins wordpad

2. reduce browsing margins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reduce browsing margins: How do I reduce the top and bottom browser margins as I cannot see the lowest lines of script on web pages? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reduce-browsing-margins/cec2e962-d52f-467f-a41a-8b7a54d9e8a5
  3. reduce browsing margins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reduce browsing margins: How do I reduce the top and bottom browser margins as I cannot see the lowest lines of script on web pages? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reduce-browsing-margins/cec2e962-d52f-467f-a41a-8b7a54d9e8a5
  4. Printer margins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer margins: Hi, I need to change the default 1-inch printing margins set on the windows computer, because every time I print a PDF, it shows the white margins, even after removing the white margins on Adobe pro....
  5. How do you set margins, headers and footers in Wordpad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you set margins, headers and footers in Wordpad?: I can't find a way to adjust these functions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-set-margins-headers-and-footers-in/8a643d03-e7f1-4e6d-a44f-7fa09a418c87
  6. How do you set margins, headers and footers in Wordpad?

How do you set margins, headers and footers in Wordpad?: I can't find a way to adjust these functions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-set-margins-headers-and-footers-in/8a643d03-e7f1-4e6d-a44f-7fa09a418c87
  7. Wordpad Ruler and Margins have changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wordpad Ruler and Margins have changed: Hi All,I need some very much needed help please.I have been using Wordpad to print labels for my business. I have tried to use other Software such as WPS Office, however, my label machine doesn't seem to like it and will print blanks when on print preview it is perfectly...
  8. Wordpad Ruler and Margins have changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wordpad Ruler and Margins have changed: Hi All,I need some very much needed help please.I have been using Wordpad to print labels for my business. I have tried to use other Software such as WPS Office, however, my label machine doesn't seem to like it and will print blanks when on print preview it is perfectly...
  9. Wordpad Ruler and Margins have changed

10. Margins on Wordpad / Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Margins on Wordpad / Windows 10: I have previously created and saved several documents in Wordpad the free one that came installed on my computer. I just created a document and changed the margins left, right, top, bottom, and now ALL of the documents that I have previously created have those same margins....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. help with wordpad in windows 10 MARGINS

2. help with wordpad in windows 10 ruler

3. change wordpad margin

4. help with wordpad in windows 10,
  5. margins in wordpad,
  6. wordpad margins,
  7. how to change margins in wordpad,
  8. help with wordpad in windows 10 set margins,
  9. how to change margins in wordpad windows 10,
  10. wordpad in windows 10 margins,
  11. word pad make bottom margin,