Windows 10: Margins when reopen apps

Discus and support Margins when reopen apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I use android studio and I place its screen to the left, when I reopen it, it makes margins in the left and bottom. I want it to open in the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AliAbdalnabi, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Margins when reopen apps

Hi,

I use android studio and I place its screen to the left, when I reopen it, it makes margins in the left and bottom. I want it to open in the same position,

how can I do that? this thing happens with other apps too.

Margins when reopen apps 5d14c539-02ad-43e6-b6bc-9d4d6134416e?upload=true.png

When reopen

Margins when reopen apps 5bb57b42-6a3d-4b97-93b3-e9526919e2bd?upload=true.png

:)

AliAbdalnabi, Aug 11, 2020

2. Apps reopening on start up after shutdown/restart

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. Please confirm if you already install the
    January 31st update (KB4058258 (OS Build 16299.214)) and perform the steps provided
    by PaulSey....

You can also use command line to disable apps from auto reopening in Windows.

• Open Command Prompt and type command shutdown -t 0 -s to shut down.
    • If you want to restart use command shutdown -t 0 -r and hit Enter.

Let us know how it goes.

Lemuel Cie, Aug 11, 2020
  3. margin centering

Hi David,

To better assist you, please provide the following information:

• Are you trying to print a page from Internet Explorer 11?
    • Have you already tried to check the margin size on Settings
      > Print > Page Setup?

Regards.

Rachelle Gra, Aug 11, 2020
  4. kcour2006 Win User

Margins when reopen apps

Margin Calculator

Does anyone know where I can get a margin calculator for mobile 6.0, freeware would be great...I have checked a few sites and can't find one...any suggestions?

THanks

kcour2006, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Margins when reopen apps

1. Margins when reopen apps - Similar Threads - Margins reopen apps

2. MARGINS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MARGINS: I'm trying to troubleshoot margins in WORD. I cannot change margins in my document. A Microsoft tech tried for 45 minutes and could not change the margins. Has anyone run across this problem?...
  3. MARGINS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MARGINS: I'm trying to troubleshoot margins in WORD. I cannot change margins in my document. A Microsoft tech tried for 45 minutes and could not change the margins. Has anyone run across this problem?...
  4. MARGINS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Margins

in Windows 10 Customization
    Margins: The content page will not extend to the left margin and neither will the right and that, of course, is so important so I can scroll down the page. What can I do, Community? Thank you....
  6. margin

margin: How to I move the left margin to allow full vision of programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/margin/c8e7b84d-9ac6-4ede-b3be-b3de984e444b
  7. Reopening apps and folders on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reopening apps and folders on startup: I’ve always wanted Windows to do is to bring up the desktop I had—all the programs and the folders I had running—when I last shut down. Wouldn’t you know, that’s exactly what Windows10 is supposed to do! So much so that if I try and Google “Windows 10 reopening programs on...
  8. margins in Notepad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    margins in Notepad: how to adjust margins in Notepad. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/margins-in-notepad/f15a9d14-d4ef-481f-aa76-f1bfb3825591
  9. Margins changed

Margins changed: The margins in all my saved files and documents have been changed. All margins are now approximately four inches wide. I have no idea how this occurred. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/margins-changed/e99d9a37-09a2-4919-89a9-0730241c39d4
  10. margins

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    margins: Suddenly my office word top margin disappeared and the cursor goes to the top. I went into Pay Layout and clicked on last margin settings but that did not help. I cannot set the top and bottom margins....