Windows 10: margins

Discus and support margins in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Suddenly my office word top margin disappeared and the cursor goes to the top. I went into Pay Layout and clicked on last margin settings but that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JOYCEGLASSER, Jul 30, 2019.

1. margins

Suddenly my office word top margin disappeared and the cursor goes to the top. I went into Pay Layout and clicked on last margin settings but that did not help. I cannot set the top and bottom margins.

:)

JOYCEGLASSER, Jul 30, 2019

2. margin centering

Hi David,

To better assist you, please provide the following information:

• Are you trying to print a page from Internet Explorer 11?
    • Have you already tried to check the margin size on Settings
      > Print > Page Setup?

Regards.

Rachelle Gra, Jul 30, 2019
  3. kcour2006 Win User
    Margin Calculator

Does anyone know where I can get a margin calculator for mobile 6.0, freeware would be great...I have checked a few sites and can't find one...any suggestions?

THanks

kcour2006, Jul 30, 2019
  4. margins

margins in wordpad

Hi,

Change the Document Margins. Open your document in WordPad, click the menu button and select "Page Setup" from the menu to display the Page Setup window. Change the "Left," "Right," "Top" and "Bottom" margins in the Margins section. Note that all margins are
    shown in inches

Good luck...

MilagrosM2020, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

margins

1. margins - Similar Threads - margins

2. reduce browsing margins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reduce browsing margins: How do I reduce the top and bottom browser margins as I cannot see the lowest lines of script on web pages? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reduce-browsing-margins/cec2e962-d52f-467f-a41a-8b7a54d9e8a5
  3. reduce browsing margins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reduce browsing margins: How do I reduce the top and bottom browser margins as I cannot see the lowest lines of script on web pages? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reduce-browsing-margins/cec2e962-d52f-467f-a41a-8b7a54d9e8a5
  4. Printer margins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer margins: Hi, I need to change the default 1-inch printing margins set on the windows computer, because every time I print a PDF, it shows the white margins, even after removing the white margins on Adobe pro....
  5. Printer margins

Printer margins: Hi, I need to change the default 1-inch printing margins set on the windows computer, because every time I print a PDF, it shows the white margins, even after removing the white margins on Adobe pro....
  6. windows wont allow me to set custom margins for my photos anymore can anyone help

windows wont allow me to set custom margins for my photos anymore can anyone help: windows won't allow me to set custom margins for my photos anymore can anyone help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-allow-me-to-set-custom-margins-for-my/d38901fa-8660-4513-ade8-8cbb662dbe23
  7. windows wont allow me to set custom margins for my photos anymore can anyone help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows wont allow me to set custom margins for my photos anymore can anyone help: windows won't allow me to set custom margins for my photos anymore can anyone help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-allow-me-to-set-custom-margins-for-my/d38901fa-8660-4513-ade8-8cbb662dbe23
  8. Does Page Setup Margin of Print Setting reflect true Margin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Page Setup Margin of Print Setting reflect true Margin?: I need help with understanding how to interpret Page Setup Margin shown under Print Option.It always show 25mm Margins Top, Left, Right, Bottom for Documents with different margins....
  9. Does Page Setup Margin of Print Setting reflect true Margin?

Does Page Setup Margin of Print Setting reflect true Margin?: I need help with understanding how to interpret Page Setup Margin shown under Print Option.It always show 25mm Margins Top, Left, Right, Bottom for Documents with different margins....
  10. Does Page Setup Margin of Print Setting reflect true Margin?

in Windows 10 Customization