Windows 10: Mark PDFs, images, and Office files as offline in Google Drive Beta

Discus and support Mark PDFs, images, and Office files as offline in Google Drive Beta in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; What’s changing You can already make Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides files available offline. Now, as part of a new beta, you can mark also PDF,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Mark PDFs, images, and Office files as offline in Google Drive Beta

Source: https://gsuiteupdates.googleblog.com...nary-beta.html

:)

Brink, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Anna Bon Win User

PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Jun 25, 2019
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Drive File Stream to replace Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Launching new Google Drive / Microsoft Outlook integration, shutting down legacy plugin

Brink, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Mark PDFs, images, and Office files as offline in Google Drive Beta - Similar Threads - Mark PDFs images

2. Offline Google Maps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Offline Google Maps: On re-installation of Win 10, offered offline maps; having downloaded four, says they are in C: drive, but cannot locate them there or how to open/refer to them? Thanks, Mike...
  3. Pictures folder is marked as 'offline' but OneDrive keeps downloading all the images...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pictures folder is marked as 'offline' but OneDrive keeps downloading all the images...: This is very annoying. Pictures folder is marked as 'offline'. I'm using 'Free up space' menu option severalt times a day, but OneDrive keeps downloading all the images constantly....
  4. Offline Files and Drive Mapping

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Offline Files and Drive Mapping: So I have kinda ran into a dilemma that I am very perplexed with the cause. I know it has something to do with Offline Files... As a side not we use direct access for our VPN. I had a user who was in Offline Files GPO, and when she would work from home her 'Home Drive' would...
  5. Microsoft Office Documents & Offline Files Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Office Documents & Offline Files Issue: I'm unable to open any MS Office documents when my computer is disconnected from my corporate LAN. When I try to open a PowerPoint file, it throws an error blaming AntiVirus. If I try any other MS apps, it just throws a generic error message. The issue is consistent across...
  6. Offline image update of files outside of the install.wim

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Offline image update of files outside of the install.wim: When I inject Windows updates into an offline image, that updates the install.wim file, right? in a Windows distribution, there a lot of files besides the WIM. Surely, updates must sometimes be made to those files. Just out of curiosity, how would those updates be distributed...
  7. Google drive plug-in for MS Office?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Google drive plug-in for MS Office?: Hello, I had the google drive plug-in for MS office products like word, excel which allowed me to access my google drive files directly from excel, word etc, edit and save them in Gdrive. There used to be a tab named 'Google Drive' in the tool bar...pls refer...
  8. Google drive plug-in for MS Office?

in Windows 10 Support
    Google drive plug-in for MS Office?: Hello, I had the google drive plug-in for MS office products like word, excel which allowed me to access my google drive files directly from excel, word etc, edit and save them in Gdrive. There used to be a tab named 'Google Drive' in the tool bar...pls refer...
  9. Drive File Stream to replace Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 News
    Drive File Stream to replace Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office: What’s changing We’re updating Drive File Stream to replace the functionality of the “Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office.” As a result, the outdated plugin will be shut down on June 26, 2019. This only impacts users of the Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office....
  10. Office 2016 and Google Drive will not work

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 and Google Drive will not work: I just installed the Google Drive plugin into Office 2016 16.0.4432.1000 64 bit pro. I can not get Google Drive anywhere on the toolbar. Has this ever been fixed? Is there a new version I should d/l? Thank You All This worked in Office 2013 Pro, but I understand that one of...