Windows 10: Mark your Microsoft calendars for 2015

Discus and support Mark your Microsoft calendars for 2015 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As I've been doing for the past few years, I've compiled a list of Microsoft-specific events -- and events where Microsoft typically makes some news... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Jan 7, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Mark your Microsoft calendars for 2015

More

labeeman, Jan 7, 2015
  2. adamf Win User

Softies???? OMG - what a terrible abbreviation *Sad

:)

adamf, Jan 7, 2015
  3. Lost calendar in Lumia 630

Hi DimitriosSotiriou,

Thank you for posting in the forum.

I understand that you have an issue with Calendar on your Nokia Lumia 630.

First of all, please open Calendar app on your phone, then please choose … and check in Settings if all your calendars are marked.

What is more, please sign into calendar.live.com site with your main Microsoft account and double check if all calendars are visible there.

Also, please reboot your phone and sync your Microsoft account on the phone.

Thanks for your contribution to the forums!

Kind Regards,

Michal TR

Michal TR., Jan 7, 2015
  4. poppizel Win User

Is there a date limitation fopr syncing events on Calendar of Windows Phone 8.1xxxx

Thank you for your response, but after checking with iCloud support, the problem lies with the Calendar on the windows phone.

This is obvious since the problem of lack of retention of an event entered in the windows phone calendar also pertaions to the Google calendar on the windows phone.

To repeat: events for February 2015 entered in the windows phone with the iCloud calendar specified , do appear in the iCloud calendar on all my devices that have the iCloud calendar. However, to repeat, none are retained for more than a second or two on
    the windows phone calendar .

To repeat, the same is observed when using the google specified calendar on the windows phone.

Of interest is that as the date of entry advances in 2014, the entry is retained. For example, last week , entries made on or before August 27 for events in February 2015 are retained up to Februarty 10, 2015. Today, September 2, the latest entry date that
    is February 16, 2015. Any dates for events enterted for February 17, 2015 and after are not retained.

poppizel, Jan 7, 2015
Thema:

1. Mark your Microsoft calendars for 2015 - Similar Threads - Mark Microsoft calendars

2. Microsoft Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Calendar: I ran into some problems with my computer and had to reset it. I did the "keep my files" option and did the reset. Afterwards the computer worked better, but the MS Calendar that I have been using for years was gone. tried to see if I could reinstall it and the only option...
  3. Microsoft Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Calendar: I ran into some problems with my computer and had to reset it. I did the "keep my files" option and did the reset. Afterwards the computer worked better, but the MS Calendar that I have been using for years was gone. tried to see if I could reinstall it and the only option...
  4. Sync Google calendar with Microsoft calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync Google calendar with Microsoft calendar: I have added my Google account to Microsoft calendar to no avail...deleting and adding again. And they just won't sync.I have windows 10 version 21h2....
  5. Microsoft calendar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft calendar: My microsoft calendar says "something went wrong and we were unable to save your recent edits" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-calendar/b7ffb5c0-7ee6-4e69-8248-68b09612841a
  6. microsoft visual c++ 2015

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft visual c++ 2015: It wont let me download the microsoft visual c++ 2015 because I dont have the microsoft visual c++, 2015 how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-2015/53ab6097-4d47-446a-b0e0-7faa9ef505e3
  7. Microsoft Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Calendar: I added custom calendars a team sports schedule to my Microsoft Calendar. That calendar was last yeas so I need update it to this year. So how can you delete a custom calendar inside your Microsoft Calendar?...
  8. microsoft visual c++ 2015

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft visual c++ 2015: I can't install microsoft visual c++ 2015. I'm not sure if I need to remove one other but what do I take out to install microsoft visual c++ 2015? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-2015/d7a02f18-05e1-463a-a242-272bd525e3fd
  9. microsoft calendar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft calendar: microsoft calendar deleted all my info & I can not get my calendar to accept new events...what's up?? has Microsoft stopped supporting the calendar?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-calendar/d5763d99-0b11-4119-ab48-c7873537b037
  10. Microsoft will surprise in 2015

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft will surprise in 2015: As the company seeks new ways to grow, it is likely to explore things once unthinkable for it. You may have noticed that I take a rather cynical view of Microsoft. But I think I am able to recognize when it does good things. As a matter of fact, I think the company made...