Windows 10: Marking and Limiting Machine Generated Comments and Opinions on MS Start

Discus and support Marking and Limiting Machine Generated Comments and Opinions on MS Start in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Would MS adapt a policy that requires displaying a special indicator for all machine generated comments and opinions on MS Start and also limit the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Byung Na, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Byung Na Win User

Marking and Limiting Machine Generated Comments and Opinions on MS Start

Would MS adapt a policy that requires displaying a special indicator for all machine generated comments and opinions on MS Start and also limit the number of the postings in a given time period? Many times, human posters are at a disadvantage while expressing opinions in timely manner when go against powerful AI machines.

:)

Byung Na, Dec 5, 2023

2. Disable theme colors for start menu

Hello Himanshu,

This is the information you need to send opinions and suggestions.

Your opinions and suggestions are very important to us. I invite you to perform the following shipping steps.

1. Click on the Start button, write the word comments and select the Comments on Windows option.

2. Click on the Sign in button, so you can send comments from your Microsoft Account.

3. Click on the Add new comment button to open the form.

4. Activate the Suggestion field, write your comments, select a category and subcategory and finally click on the Publish comment button.

Best regards,

Cristhian

CristhianEscobarPQ, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Arul_D Win User

Comments and tags not saved or disappears

Hello,

Could you please answer few question:

• Are you not able to see the Comments section in the file or the comment is missing for the MP3 file in the file section?
    If the Comment section is missing, I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Right click on the categories where you see the file section and click on more and scroll down and check on Comments section and check if it helps.

And issues with Microsoft Word 2010, suggest you to post your query in on the below link and check if it helps.

Redirecting

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

1. Marking and Limiting Machine Generated Comments and Opinions on MS Start - Similar Threads - Marking Limiting Machine

2. Issue with Generation 2 Hyper-V machines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Generation 2 Hyper-V machines: For several weeks, I have been encountering a problem in the migration process of our virtual machines VMs from an Azure host to VMware cloud director. During the migration, all Hyper-V VMs that use SCSI disks fail to start. After consulting various forums, I suspect that the...
  3. Issue with Generation 2 Hyper-V machines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Generation 2 Hyper-V machines: For several weeks, I have been encountering a problem in the migration process of our virtual machines VMs from an Azure host to VMware cloud director. During the migration, all Hyper-V VMs that use SCSI disks fail to start. After consulting various forums, I suspect that the...
  4. Issue with Generation 2 Hyper-V machines

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Marking and Limiting Machine Generated Comments and Opinions on MS Start

Marking and Limiting Machine Generated Comments and Opinions on MS Start: Would MS adapt a policy that requires displaying a special indicator for all machine generated comments and opinions on MS Start and also limit the number of the postings in a given time period? Many times, human posters are at a disadvantage while expressing opinions in...
  6. VMWP.exe starts without me using Hyper-V to start a virtual machine. Generates a lot of...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VMWP.exe starts without me using Hyper-V to start a virtual machine. Generates a lot of...: Hi,As per the title, my Windows 10 Pro machine has started running VMWP.exe randomly, starting only in the last 2 weeks. I do have Hyper-V activated as a feature in windows and use virtual machines from time to time. The process uses lots of hard drive which is noticeable....
  7. Volume Limits of MS Photos?

Volume Limits of MS Photos?: Is there a limit to the number of people MS PHOTOS can handle? Is there a limit to the number of photos in a "folder" that MS PHOTOS can handle. I have 36050 photos in one folder. Not all of the people in the photos appear on the PEOPLE display....
  8. MS Word - Comment Reports

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Word - Comment Reports: I have a lengthy word doc with many edits from multiple users. As the versions have moved along, I've addressed comments with revisions, marked the comments as "Done", and as the final product was reached, deleted some comments and responses. I need to print the comments...
  9. Opinions

in Windows 10 Support
    Opinions: On the positive side so much of W10 Preview is an improvement on previous M$ iterations. On the negative side Favourites in Edge is a minefield to set up. All laid out in alphabetical order after being transferred from IE, they can be rearranged to your preferred order as...
  10. See if Hyper-V Virtual Machine is Generation 1 or Generation 2

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    See if Hyper-V Virtual Machine is Generation 1 or Generation 2: How to: See if Hyper-V Virtual Machine is Generation 1 or Generation 2 How to See if Hyper-V Virtual Machine is Generation 1 or Generation 2 Hyper-V enables running virtualized computer systems on top of a physical host. These virtualized systems (aka: guests) can be...