Windows 10: Marrium Reflect Free for Failed HDD Mirroring

Discus and support Marrium Reflect Free for Failed HDD Mirroring in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have reactivated a main drive from my failed machine. I want to mirror the critical files on that drive. I think I have a handle on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mikeincousa, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Marrium Reflect Free for Failed HDD Mirroring

I have reactivated a main drive from my failed machine.

I want to mirror the critical files on that drive.

I think I have a handle on the partitions, as I show below.

My question is...is there a need to mirror any other / or all the other partitions besides then the G: volume? It seems that the as machine has died they are now worthless?

DISKPART> list volume

Volume ### Ltr Label Fs Type Size Status Info
    ---------- --- ----------- ----- ---------- ------- --------- --------
    Volume 0 F DVD-ROM 0 B No Media

Volume 1 C Windows NTFS Partition 118 GB Healthy Boot
    Volume 2 Windows RE NTFS Partition 980 MB Healthy
    Volume 3 FAT32 Partition 260 MB Healthy System

Volume 4 D DATA NTFS Partition 919 GB Healthy
    Volume 5 E RECOVERY NTFS Partition 11 GB Healthy

Old Gateway Drive?
    Volume 6 Recovery NTFS Partition 400 MB Healthy
    #Unnamed cell at 300mb.
    Volume 7 G Gateway NTFS Partition 448 GB Healthy

Volume 8 NTFS Partition 846 MB Healthy
    Volume 9 Push Button NTFS Partition 15 GB Healthy
    Volume 10 ESP FAT32 Partition 300 MB Healthy Hidden

:)

mikeincousa, Sep 17, 2018

2. Mirroring function

Just to make sure that this issue doesn't only occur on your particular PC, have you tried mirroring a different PC to the same TV? Did the same issue occur?

Have you also tried mirroring on the same PC before? Did it work successfully? If yes, what were the recent changes made before mirroring failed to work?

To make sure that you got the right steps in projecting a wireless display with Miracast, you may check these steps:

• Turn ON the Miracast option if your TV comes with built-in Miracast support.
    • Press the Windows + I keys to go to
      Settings
    • Click Devices, then Connected Devices.
    • Click on "Add a Device" and wait for the adapter to appear in the list. Click on the receiving adapter.

I'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Her, Sep 17, 2018
  3. how Windows 10 mirroring using AMAZON Fire TV stick?

Hi,

Try this.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Action Centre.
    • Click on Connect.
    • PC will search and show which devices are available to mirror/cast.
    • Click on the device which you would like to mirror/cast.

Please do let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Marrium Reflect Free for Failed HDD Mirroring

unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

Marrium Reflect Free for Failed HDD Mirroring

1. Marrium Reflect Free for Failed HDD Mirroring - Similar Threads - Marrium Reflect Free

2. Problem Cloning HDD to SSD with Macrium Reflect Free

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem Cloning HDD to SSD with Macrium Reflect Free: Hi Everyone! My new post today is a follow up from this thread where I had successfully cloned my Hard Disk Drive to an SSD Drive with the same capacity of 1 TB. However, this post isn't about my computer, as it's still working like a racehorse with the newly installed SSD....
  3. Free Macrium Reflect fails to restore the Windows 1mage

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Free Macrium Reflect fails to restore the Windows 1mage: I use Macrium Reflect on my ASUS Laptop with Windows 10 Home version 20H2. Recently I tried to restore an earlier Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 Image with Macrium Reflect on my Laptop but the restoration failed several times and I got the following message. Otherwise my Laptop...
  4. Macrium Reflect 7 free - can't restore to different HDD

Macrium Reflect 7 free - can't restore to different HDD: I installed MR 7 free to my older MBR system and created a complete image of an old 7 home, etc. for testing. Saved it to a 2TB HDD and wish to restore to a 320GB HDD. The image is ~240GB(?). I cannot find an option anywhere to restore to a HDD other than the one the image...
  5. Macrium Reflect Free for Failed HDD Mirroring

Macrium Reflect Free for Failed HDD Mirroring: I have reactivated a main drive from my failed machine. I want to mirror the critical files on that drive. I think I have a handle on the partitions, as I show below. My question is...is there a need to mirror any other / or all the other partitions besides then the G:...
  6. Migrating from HDD to SSD using free Macrium Reflect

Migrating from HDD to SSD using free Macrium Reflect: I am getting ready to add an M.2 275GB SSD to my Acer Aspire E5-575-33BM which came with a 1TB 5400 HDD and Windows 10 Home preinstalled. I have browsed forums and watched several tutorials on YouTube. Here is my question before I start. One video showed moving the OS...
  7. Macrium Reflect free

Macrium Reflect free: Hi guys ,so I am using macrium free for backing up my laptop windows 10 pro which do not contain any dvd rom.i have a 252 gb external hard disk which I would like to use for creating the recovery disk or iso. my problem is that I do not want to use the full 250 gb for this...
  8. Macrium reflect free

Macrium reflect free: Now it will not reinstall saying it cannot find the target I am going to run sfc then dism
  9. Macrum reflect free clone failed.

Macrum reflect free clone failed.: Hi everyone. I've previously had no problems with Macron reflect either imaging or cloning my 2Tb HD, but these last few days I've had an error when cloning - broken pipe. The only thing different from last time I cloned is I had to use DISM to repair a problem,...
  10. Macrium Reflect Free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Macrium Reflect Free: Good Day All just curious if this looks right [img] the fourth section of my C: drive is all red meaning full (almost) is this normal Thanks in ADV for any info 97310