Windows 10: Marvell 8887 Windows Driver

Discus and support Marvell 8887 Windows Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I am using a Marvell 8887 based Wi-Fi in my system, I am not able to find the driver for the same. Can any body please help me with the driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Athiq, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Athiq Win User

Marvell 8887 Windows Driver

Hi,

I am using a Marvell 8887 based Wi-Fi in my system, I am not able to find the driver for the same. Can any body please help me with the driver for the same.

Thanks and Regards

Athiq

:)

Athiq, Mar 5, 2020
  2. CS-65 Win User

Marvell Bluetooth Driver problems for mouse

Oh ya, I have also uninstall Marvell driver and let the system detect and reinstall driver by itself.

Appreciate if you would offer suggestion.

Cheers!

CS-65, Mar 5, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 5, 2020
  4. Marvell 8887 Windows Driver

Marvel Avastar Composite Wireless Device

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please provide more information to help you better:

• How did you update your drivers? Is it from the manufacture’s website or from the device manager?

• What is the exact model of the Marvel Avast Device Driver?

I suggest you to install the latest drivers from the manufacture’s website and check if it helps.
    Please enter the correct model and download the driver from the following link.

Support - Driver Downloads - Marvell

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

Marvell 8887 Windows Driver

1. Marvell 8887 Windows Driver - Similar Threads - Marvell 8887 Driver

2. Marvell Yukon 88E8057 Ethernet driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Marvell Yukon 88E8057 Ethernet driver issue: Dear sir/mam,We have a "Model: L911461 Lenovo system" with marvell Yukon Ethernet driver.Unexpectedly my system OS was corrupted. Then we have reinstalled the windows 7 OS, after that my system did not supported our network IP and gateway address.FYI, please find the attached...
  3. Marvell Yukon 88E8057 Ethernet driver issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Marvell Yukon 88E8057 Ethernet driver issue: Dear sir/mam,We have a "Model: L911461 Lenovo system" with marvell Yukon Ethernet driver.Unexpectedly my system OS was corrupted. Then we have reinstalled the windows 7 OS, after that my system did not supported our network IP and gateway address.FYI, please find the attached...
  4. Marvel's Avengers crossplay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Marvel's Avengers crossplay: Marvel's Avengers came to microsoft store and xbox game pass for pc. How can ı play Marvel's Avengers between the steam and microsoft store/xbox game pass? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/marvels-avengers-crossplay/e69b8350-1eaf-40c4-a283-5e1ed20585c2
  5. WHEA_INTERNAL_ERROR Dell G5 8887

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WHEA_INTERNAL_ERROR Dell G5 8887: I booted up the computer this morning and it keeps going into a WHEA_Internal_error in an infinite boot loop. The BSOD happens before the windows screen so i can't get it into safe mode, so we've decided to do a factory reset. The laptop is out of warranty so we can't call...
  6. marvell avastar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    marvell avastar: So a few days ago I noticed my Bluetooth icon would go missing from both settings and my notification area, i looked around and I troubleshot Bluetooth and it told me it was an error 43, I was told to uninstall Marvell Avastar and to look for hardware changes, and that would...
  7. Marvell 91xx Config ATA Device - Driver Support

Marvell 91xx Config ATA Device - Driver Support: Hey all! Could anyone help me with identify what this driver is used for? Do I need it? Will it help with stability and if so where can I find it? I remember looking around the web and finding a driver but since it a much older driver some of the websites seem a bit sketchy...
  8. Marvell 91xx Config Missing Driver

Marvell 91xx Config Missing Driver: Good day OK so i am all most there completing windows 10 from all sides and no malware or spyware 2 things left Missing Marvell 91xx Config and another unknown device please look at screenshot thank you http://2.1m.yt/kpGJU2O.png 58755
  9. Drivers for Marvel 91xx Config ATA Device

Drivers for Marvel 91xx Config ATA Device: I have only just attached some hard drives to the 6G SATA ports of my motherboard and those drives are showing as ejectable in Windows 10. When I first installed Win10 afresh on my new SSD the drives attached to the normal SATA ports where also showing up as ejectable....
  10. marvell driver for hard drive

marvell driver for hard drive: Does anyone know where I might be able to find a updated version of the marvell driver that came on my asus mb for my sata III connected hd? it supposed to be a 6gb/sec drive as its a sata III but It doesnt seem to load windows all that quick. 17219

Users found this page by searching for:

1. marvell avastar bluetooth radio adaper issue