Windows 10: Marvell 91xx raid in Win 10

Discus and support Marvell 91xx raid in Win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I did recently switched system on my computer from Win7 to Win10 and I do have problems with Win10 not seeing my raid discs. I was able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BenediktCZ, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Marvell 91xx raid in Win 10

Hello

I did recently switched system on my computer from Win7 to Win10 and I do have problems with Win10 not seeing my raid discs.

I was able to force it to see them with Driver Booster, but even with it, every time I do switch my computer on for the first time, raid discs are not found, it shows them only after i restart system w/o having to do anything else.

Any idea how to solve it so I don't have to restart every time after switching computer on?

Thank you

Ben

:)

BenediktCZ, Jan 17, 2021
  2. mojo53 Win User
    mojo53, Jan 17, 2021
  3. DooGie Win User
    DooGie, Jan 17, 2021
  4. macnab Win User

Marvell 91xx raid in Win 10

Marvell 91xx slow disk write

Gigabyte B75M-D3H motherboard
    Windows 10 1803

Accessing the disks works fine.
    But writing is at USB 2 speeds.

In Device Manager -> System Devices it is listed as Marvell 91xx Config Device.
    The driver is latest (checked various ways.)

In Device Manager - Storage Controllers it is not listed.
    DriverFinder shows it as not having a driver.

The Marvell Tray Utility seems to be happy with everything.

Just very slow write speed.

I have seen other post in the forum showing it as listed under Storage Controllers, so I was wondering ...

macnab, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Marvell 91xx raid in Win 10

1. Marvell 91xx raid in Win 10 - Similar Threads - Marvell 91xx raid

2. marvell avastar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    marvell avastar: So a few days ago I noticed my Bluetooth icon would go missing from both settings and my notification area, i looked around and I troubleshot Bluetooth and it told me it was an error 43, I was told to uninstall Marvell Avastar and to look for hardware changes, and that would...
  3. Marvell 91xx Config ATA Device - Driver Support

Marvell 91xx Config ATA Device - Driver Support: Hey all! Could anyone help me with identify what this driver is used for? Do I need it? Will it help with stability and if so where can I find it? I remember looking around the web and finding a driver but since it a much older driver some of the websites seem a bit sketchy...
  4. Win 10 raid 0

Win 10 raid 0: So, I have a server trying to install Windows 10 on. I ran into some issues. It doesn't see my HD during the setup and i am assuming I need a raid0 driver of some kind? Secondly, how do I get Windows 10 to display the full drive since its a 2X2TB setup that I setup as raid0...
  5. Fresh Win 10 Pro install and RAID 1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh Win 10 Pro install and RAID 1: I have an MSI 990FXA-GB80 MoBo. I just installed two Crucial 500gig SSD's into my case and SATA3 to my MoBo. My previous SSD, a Mushkin, got corrupted and died and I lost my recent data. SO, I decided I would do RAID 1 this time with the two Crucial SSD's. I have 16 gig of...
  6. Marvell 91xx slow disk write

Marvell 91xx slow disk write: Gigabyte B75M-D3H motherboard Windows 10 1803 Accessing the disks works fine. But writing is at USB 2 speeds. In Device Manager -> System Devices it is listed as Marvell 91xx Config Device. The driver is latest (checked various ways.) In Device Manager - Storage...
  7. Marvell 91xx Controller Puzzle

Marvell 91xx Controller Puzzle: I have a Sabertooth X58 m/board with Marvell 91xx Controller. Marvell_SATA_V1.2.0.1047 drivers are installed. Everything seems to be working fine but I have two issues puzzling me. The first arose when I ran Seatools for Windows and found that it did not detect the two drives...
  8. How to manage 2 Marvell RAID PCIe cards during boot?

How to manage 2 Marvell RAID PCIe cards during boot?: I installed Marvell RAID PCIe SATA card and could manage to enter Marvell configuration utility using Ctrl + M. I installed 2nd card and I can see it in Windows using Marvell software and I created RAID successfully.. But I want to rid of this software (it installs...
  9. Marvell 91xx Config Missing Driver

Marvell 91xx Config Missing Driver: Good day OK so i am all most there completing windows 10 from all sides and no malware or spyware 2 things left Missing Marvell 91xx Config and another unknown device please look at screenshot thank you http://2.1m.yt/kpGJU2O.png 58755
  10. Drivers for Marvel 91xx Config ATA Device

Drivers for Marvel 91xx Config ATA Device: I have only just attached some hard drives to the 6G SATA ports of my motherboard and those drives are showing as ejectable in Windows 10. When I first installed Win10 afresh on my new SSD the drives attached to the normal SATA ports where also showing up as ejectable....