Windows 10: Marvell 91xx slow disk write

Discus and support Marvell 91xx slow disk write in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Gigabyte B75M-D3H motherboard Windows 10 1803 Accessing the disks works fine. But writing is at USB 2 speeds. In Device Manager -> System Devices it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by macnab, Nov 22, 2018.

1. macnab Win User

Marvell 91xx slow disk write

Gigabyte B75M-D3H motherboard
    Windows 10 1803

Accessing the disks works fine.
    But writing is at USB 2 speeds.

In Device Manager -> System Devices it is listed as Marvell 91xx Config Device.
    The driver is latest (checked various ways.)

In Device Manager - Storage Controllers it is not listed.
    DriverFinder shows it as not having a driver.

The Marvell Tray Utility seems to be happy with everything.

Just very slow write speed.

I have seen other post in the forum showing it as listed under Storage Controllers, so I was wondering ...

:)

macnab, Nov 22, 2018
  2. mojo53 Win User
    mojo53, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Marvell 91xx Controller Puzzle

Device manager shows:-

Marvell 91xx slow disk write [​IMG]

I have the recommended drivers installed.

Hairy Scot, Nov 22, 2018
  4. DooGie Win User

DooGie, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Marvell 91xx slow disk write - Similar Threads - Marvell 91xx slow

2. Slow SSD Write Speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Slow SSD Write Speed: Slow SSD Write Speed Windows 10 build 1909 Recently I have installed 480 GB AS340 PANTHER SATA III SSD. I was getting good Read and write speed well above 500 MB/s Read, and 300 MB/s write. But it's been one week now I am getting my writing speed throttled in a midway. From...
  3. Excessive writing to disk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excessive writing to disk: When W10 wakes up from sleep it writes to the disk for 3 to 5 min, what's wrong? Also at start up it writes for 5+ min before I can log in. Can anything be done?...
  4. Slow write speed of transfer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow write speed of transfer: My dell 7577 core I7 1050ti model has a slow transfer speed. I transferred a 5 gigabyte file to an external USB 3.1 Kingston DT50 and I got write speed of 8 MB/s. and the read speed was capped at 21 MB/s although I used to get at least 80 MB/s read speed. Please help!...
  5. Slow write speed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow write speed: Hi, best wishes for 2019! I've noticed lately that my writing speed is quite low. I mean when I copy/paste a large file from one disk to another, or from one disk to an USB external HDD. Things I tried already: - Disk Cleanup - Ccleaner - DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image...
  6. Marvell 91xx Controller Puzzle

Marvell 91xx Controller Puzzle: I have a Sabertooth X58 m/board with Marvell 91xx Controller. Marvell_SATA_V1.2.0.1047 drivers are installed. Everything seems to be working fine but I have two issues puzzling me. The first arose when I ran Seatools for Windows and found that it did not detect the two drives...
  7. Slow writing to physical disks in Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Slow writing to physical disks in Hyper-V: If I copy a file from C drive in a hyper-v install to a separate partition on the vhd, I get approx 100MB/s which is pretty much the maximum hdd speed that contains the vhd. However, when I copy a file to an external physical drive, it is very slow @ approx 5 MB/s. Any...
  8. Marvell 91xx Config Missing Driver

Marvell 91xx Config Missing Driver: Good day OK so i am all most there completing windows 10 from all sides and no malware or spyware 2 things left Missing Marvell 91xx Config and another unknown device please look at screenshot thank you http://2.1m.yt/kpGJU2O.png 58755
  9. Drivers for Marvel 91xx Config ATA Device

Drivers for Marvel 91xx Config ATA Device: I have only just attached some hard drives to the 6G SATA ports of my motherboard and those drives are showing as ejectable in Windows 10. When I first installed Win10 afresh on my new SSD the drives attached to the normal SATA ports where also showing up as ejectable....
  10. Laptop constantly writing to disk

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop constantly writing to disk: Alienware 17 running Windows 10 Home. Works fine, but the thing is CONSTANTLY writing to the disk. I know this is way too imprecise to give me a definitive answer, but I fired up the resource monitor and the "system NT Kernel and System" process writes to dozens of files...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. very slow Marvell sata 3

2. marvell 91xx sata slow speeds

3. marvel 91xx windows 10 slow write