Windows 10: Marvell AVASTAR network controller or Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter is...

Discus and support Marvell AVASTAR network controller or Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter is... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have XPS13 and it had been working fine. However sice yesterday the wifi tab went missing. It does not show up in network setting. I searched on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hongpark1124, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Marvell AVASTAR network controller or Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter is...

I have XPS13 and it had been working fine. However sice yesterday the wifi tab went missing. It does not show up in network setting. I searched on Microsoft website and it said to go to device manager - network adapter. It said if "Marvell AVASTAR network controller or Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter is missing" contact them. These are indeed missing And Im wondering what the solution is. Also, why did this suddenly happen?

:)

Hongpark1124, Jun 19, 2019

2. Marvell AVASTAR network controller or Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter is missing

I have XPS13 and it had been working fine. However sice yesterday the wifi tab went missing. It does not show up in network setting. I searched on Microsoft website and it said to go to device manager - network adapter. It said if "Marvell
    AVASTAR network controller or Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter is missing" contact them. These
    are indeed missing And Im wondering what the solution is. Also, why did this suddenly happen?

Hongpark1124, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Norparn Win User
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A wireless network adapter consumes 30 % in Windows 10

I have a brand new Lenovo 910 11 may 2017, and Qualcomm Atheros wireless network adapter that consumes 30 % in Windows 10.

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter

I have all drivers update and in operation.

TODO process is in description, takes 30 %!

/

Moved from Insider

Norparn, Jun 26, 2019
  4. M.H.Mukit Win User

Marvell AVASTAR network controller or Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter is...

Is Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter hosted supported ??

I am using acer laptop which comes with Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter. I need to use wifi hotspot feature via my laptop. But cant create as
    hosted network supported says "NO" in cmd. Is it a driver problem or this wifi adapter doesn't able to create wifi ?? Actually i like to know if anybody can create hotspot or not via this adapter... Thank in advanced for any kind of help plzzzz..

M.H.Mukit, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Marvell AVASTAR network controller or Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter is...

1. Marvell AVASTAR network controller or Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter is... - Similar Threads - Marvell AVASTAR network

2. qualcomm atheros qca61x4a wireless adapter no worky

in Windows 10 Gaming
    qualcomm atheros qca61x4a wireless adapter no worky: now what https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/qualcomm-atheros-qca61x4a-wireless-adapter-no/e0e61278-1c0b-41fd-98e3-d0a2b81d70bc
  3. qualcomm atheros qca61x4a wireless adapter no worky

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    qualcomm atheros qca61x4a wireless adapter no worky: now what https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/qualcomm-atheros-qca61x4a-wireless-adapter-no/e0e61278-1c0b-41fd-98e3-d0a2b81d70bc
  4. qualcomm atheros qca61x4a wireless adapter no worky

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Lost internet after hibernation with network adapter Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost internet after hibernation with network adapter Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless: Hi, I usually close the lid of my laptop at the end of the day to hibernate it. After about two months ago, sometimes when I start working I don't have internet, and I need to restart my laptop.The Adpater details are:Driver Provider: Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless...
  6. Lost internet after hibernation with network adapter Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost internet after hibernation with network adapter Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless: Hi,I usually close the lid of my laptop at the end of the day to hibernate it.After about one month, sometimes when I start working I don't have internet, and I need to restart my laptop.The Adpater details are:Driver Provider: Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network...
  7. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A wireless network adapter problem

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A wireless network adapter problem: I have Aser Aspire R and I'm having problems with my internet, because Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A wireless network adapter stopped working.How can I fix this and without internet?...
  8. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter Issues

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter Issues: I recently purchased a new Go 2. It was having issues with wifi connection, so I returned it for a refund. I am not buying another unless a concrete solution for the Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A problem is found. Here's the deal: A lot of times, the device would connect and...
  9. My network adapter is Marvell AVASTAR Wireless

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My network adapter is Marvell AVASTAR Wireless: driver version is 15.68.17018.116I read online that some people were having the same issue. So I tried changing the band to only 5GHz, roll back the driver but it's still slow My MacBook air can connect to the same network with a speed of 400 mbps. This SB2 varies between...
  10. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter: My network adapter does not show up and I need to restart PC at least 10 times before it shows up so that I can connect to wireless network. How can I solve this problem?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. marvell network adapter missing

2. download marvell avastar network controller or qualcomm atheros qca61x4a wireless network adapter

3. marvell avastar network controller or qualcomm atheros qca61x4a wireless network adapter download