Windows 10: Massive amounts of C++ Visual Redistributable

Discus and support Massive amounts of C++ Visual Redistributable in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently wanted to install a program to film cinematic shots in a video game. For this program to work I need to install these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hoiboi, Apr 11, 2020.

1. hoiboi Win User

Massive amounts of C++ Visual Redistributable

Hello, I have recently wanted to install a program to film cinematic shots in a video game. For this program to work I need to install these dependencies:

.NET Framework 4.5.2

Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2017 x64-version

Problem is, when I try to install them I get an error like this Massive amounts of C++ Visual Redistributable 0b5c7f93-b1fb-47e9-b506-1b6ecdbd1bef?upload=true.png

I check my programs and I have a lot of different versions of them. I've noticed it in the past but never sprouted an issue till now. I've heard I shouldn't delete them to make sure programs can run correctly. So how should I go about doing this? Also, I get the same error for ".NET Framework 4.5.2 "

:)

hoiboi, Apr 11, 2020

2. Visual C++ Redistributable won't install?

This issue might if the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package is not installed properly.

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Refer to the below link:

Download Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Andre Da Costa, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x64 Installation Failure

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

Andre Da Costa, Apr 11, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

visual c++ redistributionals

Basically these different versions of Visual C++ Redistributable Packages are installed by software you loaded on your system

Each of these applications you installed relies upon a particular version of the Visual C++ Redistributable and may stop working if you uninstall that version. You would think the newer versions would be backwards compatible, but they are not!

If I were you I would not delete any of them, they only take up a small amount of space on your HDD (5 - 25MB each)

DaveM121, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Massive amounts of C++ Visual Redistributable - Similar Threads - Massive amounts C++

2. Visual C++ redistribution Uninstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual C++ redistribution Uninstalled: Need help. I recently uninstalled all the Visual c++ redistribution from my laptopAsus , and after sometime It started shutting down and displayed a blue screen and sometimes the Asus Bios Utility EZ mode page. I've tried all the different options but unable to have any...
  3. Visual C++ redistribution Uninstalled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual C++ redistribution Uninstalled: Need help. I recently uninstalled all the Visual c++ redistribution from my laptopAsus , and after sometime It started shutting down and displayed a blue screen and sometimes the Asus Bios Utility EZ mode page. I've tried all the different options but unable to have any...
  4. Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable: Can anyone please confirm for me if you can "Safely" delete old versions of the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable up-grades as I have so many clogging up my hard drive and have been since 2005. Any correct advice would be appreciated, even if it is pointing me into the...
  5. Microsoft Visual C++ redistributables

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Visual C++ redistributables: Hello. Can someone please helpe me I was actually running csgo without visual c++ redistributables and it somehow worked. And I was getting around 80 fps but when I installed the 2015-201920132012Microsoft Visual C++ redistributables I noticed some lag performance on my...
  6. Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables Causing Massive Render Lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables Causing Massive Render Lag: The company I work for uses the software AutoSprink as our primary means of doing business. There is no viable alternative to this software. As a base point, I want this reiterated, there is no viable alternative so keeping this is the only mandatory function. The problem...
  7. Microsoft visual c++ redistributable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft visual c++ redistributable: Hi, i bought brand new laptop, immediately upon turning it on, I got windows update, after restart, laptop started autoinstalling Microsoft visual c++ hybrid on his own... So what is hybrid? Why not regular one? Is hybrid also officially from Microsoft? I got 12 total, 8 of...
  8. Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables: How do we know that which program is using what Redistributable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-redistributables/2fb060a0-a830-431f-9930-ba0e03640005
  9. visual c++ redistributables

visual c++ redistributables: New hard disk drive. Question 1: Does a new Windows 10 (Pro - Enterprise) install include any visual c++ redistributables as part of the operating system? Question 2: Does a new Microsoft Office install include any visual c++ redistributables as part of Office? Yes -- C++...
  10. Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable

Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable: Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013,2017. Are tall of them the same, i mean just an upgraded version of the first one. Do i need to have them all instaled on my pc?, thanks...