Windows 10: Massive issues with keyboard on Windows 11

Discus and support Massive issues with keyboard on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings,I have two massive issues in Windows 11. First issue:When the system reaches the logon screen the Return/Enter key is not working, I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sascha Littel, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Massive issues with keyboard on Windows 11

Greetings,I have two massive issues in Windows 11. First issue:When the system reaches the logon screen the Return/Enter key is not working, I have to press Alt+Enter to reach the password field. Also after putting in the password the Return/Enter key is still not working and I have to press Alt+Enter again. In Windows itself the Return/Enter key is working fine.Second issue:After a while my keyboard is going crazy and it will automatically activate the Windows Logo key. This means all shortcuts like Win+A, Win+E, Win+L etc. are active when I press the responsible letter key like A, E, L etc..

:)

Sascha Littel, Aug 6, 2022

2. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Aug 6, 2022
  3. keyboard issues

Hello Suresh,

We know it's frustrating when things don't work as expected. Let me assist you with this.

Please share this information to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• Did you try to check if the issue persist while using other keyboard?

• Are you facing the same issue with an
      on screen keyboard as well?
    Use the On-Screen Keyboard (OSK) to type.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/type-with-the-on-screen-keyboard

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method: 1

I suggest you to run hardware & devices troubleshooter.

• Press “Windows key + X” and type “troubleshooting”.

• Select “Troubleshooting”.

• Select “View all” on the top left corner.

• Click “Hardware & Sound”.

• Click “Hardware & devices”.

• Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter

Method: 2

Uninstall and Reinstall the Keyboard Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Keyboard Drivers

1. Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

2. Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

3. Search for the Keyboard from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the
    driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Keyboard and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 6, 2022
  4. Massive issues with keyboard on Windows 11

Windows 10 keyboard issues

Hello Jeremiah,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Keyboard issues can have a number of causes:

• Cables that aren't connected properly

• Incorrect device settings

• Missing updates

• Corrupted or incompatible drivers

• Hardware problems

Please share this information to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• Did you try to check if the issue persist while using other keyboard?

• Are you facing the same issue with an
      on screen keyboard as well?

Use the On-Screen Keyboard (OSK) to type.

Use the On-Screen Keyboard (OSK) to type

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method: 1

I suggest you to run hardware & devices troubleshooter.

• Press “Windows key + X” and type “troubleshooting”.

• Select “Troubleshooting”.

• Select “View all” on the top left corner.

• Click “Hardware & Sound”.

• Click “Hardware & devices”.

• Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter

Method: 2

Uninstall and Reinstall the Keyboard Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Keyboard Drivers

1. Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

2. Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

3. Search for the Keyboard from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the
    driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Keyboard and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

Massive issues with keyboard on Windows 11

1. Massive issues with keyboard on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Massive issues keyboard

2. Massive issues with keyboard on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive issues with keyboard on Windows 11: Greetings,I have two massive issues in Windows 11. First issue:When the system reaches the logon screen the Return/Enter key is not working, I have to press Alt+Enter to reach the password field. Also after putting in the password the Return/Enter key is still not working and...
  3. Massive lag and computer issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Massive lag and computer issues.: About a month or so ago my computer started lagging. Nothing happened, just randomly started. It was so bad that I couldn't even watch Youtube videos or talk with my friends. Even the windows sounds lag when I bring up the control panel. Since then I tried scanning with...
  4. Massive Sign in issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Massive Sign in issue: Hello all, Today I woke up to see I was forced to sign into an old microsoft account that I never use. I cannot sign in at all until I recover this abandoned account, I have no knowledge of the old email/password combo and have thusly been locked out. Frustratingly it wont...
  5. Massive Sign in issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Massive Sign in issue: Hello all, Today I woke up to see I was forced to sign into an old microsoft account that I never use. I cannot sign in at all until I recover this abandoned account, I have no knowledge of the old email/password combo and have thusly been locked out. Frustratingly it wont...
  6. Massive issue installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Massive issue installing Windows 10: So I made a post earlier with having trouble installing Windows 10. Things have kinda escalated. So I am right now running Ubuntu 20.10 as an alternative, but would love to have Windows. So I made a bootable USB Drive using the MediaCreationTool. Now it works fine and all...
  7. Massive Install Issues

Massive Install Issues: [ATTACH] I just wiped and put a fresh install of windows 10 on my hp pavillion laptop using HP usb cloud recovery tool. But it installed as an 80gb file.... Is there anyway i can safely reduce the install file size? Is there anyway I could install windows a different way...
  8. Windows 10 massive Sound issues

Windows 10 massive Sound issues: First of all, this is my first time posting something in this sub and I'm not a native speaker, but I hope u still can understand and help me :). I started my PC after a regular Windows update (15.03.) and that's where it started, my sound just went completely crazy, I often...
  9. Massive issues with update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Massive issues with update.: So both my laptop and p.c. where running beautifully. Then the update was forced upon me. Since then I can barely get anything done. I can't even connect with the help desk. I have cleaned both pc's out to no avail. Please someone help! I can barely render any of my drawings....
  10. Massive issue with Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Massive issue with Windows 10.: Hello. This is my first post on this site so I apologize if there's something off about it. I've already done a research but couldn't find anything that could really help me because people had access to their desktops and most could find a solution by going to the Control...