Windows 10: Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly

Discus and support Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I get a lag-spike like this every 30 seconds exactly. I have the "Realtek 8812UB Wireless LAN 8.02.11ac USB NIC" W-Lan adapter with all drivers from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Schweinhitti, May 27, 2022.

1. Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly

I get a lag-spike like this every 30 seconds exactly. I have the "Realtek 8812UB Wireless LAN 8.02.11ac USB NIC" W-Lan adapter with all drivers from the official site installedAnyone know a fix? I got this problem for months now and even a PC reset didn''t fix it

:)

Schweinhitti, May 27, 2022
  2. KianJK Win User

massive ping spikes every 10-30 seconds

Hi i have been getting MASSIVE ping spikes while online gaming and i have tried every fix online i can find. i have tried these links,

How to Fix Wireless Lag Spikes | Techwalla.com

Easy Tweaks to Prevent Windows 10 Lag - Kill Ping

Permanent fix for WIFI Ping Spikes - Microsoft Community

Analyzing network issues which can cause lag (ping spikes ...

Is There Anyway To Stop Ping Spikes??? | Tom's Hardware Forum

Ping spikes on Wi-Fi every 10 seconds. – Solved. | HiTech ...

How to get rid of ping spikes on wireless! … - summonerschool ...
    i have tried all of these and none of them work for me. some have worked temporarily but none permanently. i have checked other computers on my network and they all work fine. i have tried replacing my wifi adapter,
    no luck. I have tried other online games and pinging 1.1.1.1 using command prompt and it shows the spikes there so it isnt game specific. I would really appreciate some help. thanks.

KianJK, May 27, 2022
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, May 27, 2022
  4. stac Win User

Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly

Massive FPS Lag And GPU Spikes

I've recently noticed that when running games like Minecraft and League of Legends, the FPS stutters and drops suddenly. This problem only started a few weeks ago - before that it ran fine. I usually average around 90FPS in Minecraft and 70FPS in League, but during the spikes it drops to 5-10FPS. The spikes used to only occur every few seconds and went away after a while, but now they're frequent and make trying to play near impossible.

I opened up Task Manager when running Minecraft, and the GPU constantly spikes from around 30% to up to 90%, causing the drops. Most of the GPU usage is from Java running, and the spikes are from it as well. Running on Windows 10, I already have Optifine installed on Minecraft. The problem only occurs in fullscreen.

Things I've already tried:

• Uninstall and reinstall graphics drivers
    • Cleaned out junk files
    • Uninstall and reinstall games
    • Close background programs, end tasks in Task Manager
    • Ran multiple antivirus scans using AVG, MalwareBytes and Adaware(no problems found)

Specs:

Thema:

Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly

1. Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly - Similar Threads - Massive Lag Spike

2. Getting massive lag spikes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting massive lag spikes: I've been haveing trouble with massive lag spikes while gaming for a while now and installed MSI Afterburner to see if I could figure out something with that, and it seems like everytime I lag is during one of these troughs. Anyone know what could cause this and how I could...
  3. Getting massive lag spikes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting massive lag spikes: I've been haveing trouble with massive lag spikes while gaming for a while now and installed MSI Afterburner to see if I could figure out something with that, and it seems like everytime I lag is during one of these troughs. Anyone know what could cause this and how I could...
  4. Getting massive lag spikes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly: I get a lag-spike like this every 30 seconds exactly. I have the "Realtek 8812UB Wireless LAN 8.02.11ac USB NIC" W-Lan adapter with all drivers from the official site installedAnyone know a fix? I got this problem for months now and even a PC reset didn''t fix it...
  6. Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly: I get a lag-spike like this every 30 seconds exactly. I have the "Realtek 8812UB Wireless LAN 8.02.11ac USB NIC" W-Lan adapter with all drivers from the official site installedAnyone know a fix? I got this problem for months now and even a PC reset didn''t fix it...
  7. Ping Lag Spikes Nonstop Every 10-30 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ping Lag Spikes Nonstop Every 10-30 seconds: For some reason, not sure when this started, my ping started going from a steady 20-30 ping up to 1300+. I thought this was going to go away after a day or two, but it's been going on for a week now, and I don't know what to do. I need some suggestions on how to fix this, as...
  8. Random Lag/Stutter Spike every 30 Minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Lag/Stutter Spike every 30 Minutes: So for about a week now, I started noticing that every single time the clock reaches 30 or 00 for any hour of the day, my entire computer will stutter for about a full second no matter what app I may be running. Audio keeps running as if nothing happened but anything...
  9. massive ping spikes every 10-30 seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    massive ping spikes every 10-30 seconds: Hi i have been getting MASSIVE ping spikes while online gaming and i have tried every fix online i can find. i have tried these links, How to Fix Wireless Lag Spikes | Techwalla.com Easy Tweaks to Prevent Windows 10 Lag - Kill Ping Permanent fix for WIFI Ping Spikes -...
  10. Lag Spikes Every 3 Seconds

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lag Spikes Every 3 Seconds: So, just a few days ago, I got on my computer and started experiencing these lag spikes... It occurs every 2-3 seconds (and it's a second-long spike)... to equate to how this feels: It's like playing an FPS game with lag -- you're shooting a person, but the shots aren't...