Windows 10: massive lag spikes with a6210 wireless adapter, up to 3000 ms

Discus and support massive lag spikes with a6210 wireless adapter, up to 3000 ms in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am getting massive lag spikes every couple of seconds when I play games, I have tried a lot of things. I have a white gateway 1GB router and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ompatel3, Apr 16, 2021.

1. ompatel3 Win User

massive lag spikes with a6210 wireless adapter, up to 3000 ms

I am getting massive lag spikes every couple of seconds when I play games, I have tried a lot of things. I have a white gateway 1GB router and I usually get around 200mbps when I do a speed test. I have turned on power-saving mode and also tried doing things in the command prompt. I have a custom-built pc, I also have the latest update. Any help is appreciated.

:)

ompatel3, Apr 16, 2021
  2. KianJK Win User

massive ping spikes every 10-30 seconds

Hi i have been getting MASSIVE ping spikes while online gaming and i have tried every fix online i can find. i have tried these links,

How to Fix Wireless Lag Spikes | Techwalla.com

Easy Tweaks to Prevent Windows 10 Lag - Kill Ping

Permanent fix for WIFI Ping Spikes - Microsoft Community

Analyzing network issues which can cause lag (ping spikes ...

Is There Anyway To Stop Ping Spikes??? | Tom's Hardware Forum

Ping spikes on Wi-Fi every 10 seconds. – Solved. | HiTech ...

How to get rid of ping spikes on wireless! … - summonerschool ...
    i have tried all of these and none of them work for me. some have worked temporarily but none permanently. i have checked other computers on my network and they all work fine. i have tried replacing my wifi adapter,
    no luck. I have tried other online games and pinging 1.1.1.1 using command prompt and it shows the spikes there so it isnt game specific. I would really appreciate some help. thanks.

KianJK, Apr 16, 2021
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Apr 16, 2021
  4. massive lag spikes with a6210 wireless adapter, up to 3000 ms

Lag Spikes

I'm not sure if this goes into gaming or networking but since it seems more network related Ill post it here.

I have a Belkin usb wireless adapter I use with my gaming rig (see specs.) Lately when I am gaming online everything runs awesome. 60 or less ping no matter what. However about every few minutes I get a really bad lag spike. The game freezes completely for a second and as you well know a 5 second delay in a FPS firefight equals death. Its become quite annoying. Any suggestions other than running an ethernet cord across my house?

TheMailMan78, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

massive lag spikes with a6210 wireless adapter, up to 3000 ms

1. massive lag spikes with a6210 wireless adapter, up to 3000 ms - Similar Threads - massive lag spikes

2. Massive lag spikes because of other active devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Massive lag spikes because of other active devices: My internet is great. But there is one problem that usually persists, and it's when more then two devices use the internet. Usually its my computer, a tv, and a tablet / phone, but because of this, I can't even play a game normally.My usual ping is 25-80 and I'm connected via...
  3. Getting massive lag spikes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting massive lag spikes: I've been haveing trouble with massive lag spikes while gaming for a while now and installed MSI Afterburner to see if I could figure out something with that, and it seems like everytime I lag is during one of these troughs. Anyone know what could cause this and how I could...
  4. Getting massive lag spikes

Getting massive lag spikes: I've been haveing trouble with massive lag spikes while gaming for a while now and installed MSI Afterburner to see if I could figure out something with that, and it seems like everytime I lag is during one of these troughs. Anyone know what could cause this and how I could...
  5. Getting massive lag spikes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly: I get a lag-spike like this every 30 seconds exactly. I have the "Realtek 8812UB Wireless LAN 8.02.11ac USB NIC" W-Lan adapter with all drivers from the official site installedAnyone know a fix? I got this problem for months now and even a PC reset didn''t fix it...
  7. Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly

Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly: I get a lag-spike like this every 30 seconds exactly. I have the "Realtek 8812UB Wireless LAN 8.02.11ac USB NIC" W-Lan adapter with all drivers from the official site installedAnyone know a fix? I got this problem for months now and even a PC reset didn''t fix it...
  8. Lag spikes reaching 3000+ ping only on this laptop

Lag spikes reaching 3000+ ping only on this laptop: I'm having huge lag spikes every 10-20 seconds only on my laptop, its affecting zoom meetings and games, it is really annoying.I tested it on my phone with zoom on the same network and there were no lag spikes on it.It's been happening for a week now and I do not know why,...
  9. massive lag spikes with a6210 wireless adapter, up to 3000 ms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    massive lag spikes with a6210 wireless adapter, up to 3000 ms: I am getting massive lag spikes every couple of seconds when I play games, I have tried a lot of things. I have a white gateway 1gb router and I usually get around 200mbps when I do a speed test. I have turned on power-saving mode and also tried doing things in the command...
  10. Wireless Adapter MASSIVE issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Adapter MASSIVE issues: Dear all, I have had an HP Pavilion Gaming Notebook since 2016. I have had problems with the wireless adapter before, but nothing that the troubleshooter couldn't fix. The signal icon would suddenly show "no internet connection", and then the troubleshooter would reset...