Windows 10: massive ping spikes every 10-30 seconds

Discus and support massive ping spikes every 10-30 seconds in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi i have been getting MASSIVE ping spikes while online gaming and i have tried every fix online i can find. i have tried these links, How to Fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KianJK, Dec 17, 2019.

1. KianJK Win User

massive ping spikes every 10-30 seconds

Hi i have been getting MASSIVE ping spikes while online gaming and i have tried every fix online i can find. i have tried these links, How to Fix Wireless Lag Spikes | Techwalla.com Easy Tweaks to Prevent Windows 10 Lag - Kill Ping Permanent fix for WIFI Ping Spikes - Microsoft Community Analyzing network issues which can cause lag (ping spikes ... Is There Anyway To Stop Ping Spikes??? | Tom's Hardware Forum Ping spikes on Wi-Fi every 10 seconds. – Solved. | HiTech ... How to get rid of ping spikes on wireless! … - summonerschool ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YekcxhMlCw i have tried all of these and none of them work for me. some have worked temporarily but none permanently. i have checked other computers on my network and they all work fine. i have tried replacing my wifi adapter, no luck. I have tried other online games and pinging 1.1.1.1 using command prompt and it shows the spikes there so it isnt game specific. I would really appreciate some help. thanks.

:)

KianJK, Dec 17, 2019
  2. Cp0613 Win User

Getting huge ping spikes every 10-ish seconds

Hello all,
    Im having a rather frustrating issue; my ping makes massive jumps every 10 to 15 seconds for about 2 seconds, then drops back to normal. I just recently had to switch to wireless, and thought it was just a result of wifi, then out of curiosity I plugged the adapter into my brothers laptop and was seeing no spikes on it. Ive been running ping tests in cmd, I've run antivirus and ccleaner multiple times, and gone through and disabled or uninstalled pretty much every program I could think of that would be causing the issue. Still ping spikes. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Cp0613, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Wifi ping spikes

Hello,

I am experiencing ping spikes on certain wifi connection.

It has started in October, when I was at boarding house in Uni everything on wifi was smooth, but when I moved to homestay at connected to their wifi, I have started experiencing ping spike up to 2000ms every 30 seconds. So I couldn't play online games or
    even streaming movies.

Than when I moved back to uni, ping got to it's normal state around 30-50ms.

When I came back in 2 month, same problem was still appearing, and restarting wifi router didnt help, so I decided to reset a PC and it didnt help at all, but I now have to download 150gb of games again.

I dont know what to do, I tried browsing, but I couldn't find anyone with same problem, please help.

KirillManko, Dec 17, 2019
  4. btwhite92 Win User

WLAN auto configuration logic causes massive ping spikes

Hello, I'm having a problem with the WLAN auto-configuration logic causing massive ping spikes when it performs a network scan every three seconds or so. This causes unacceptable amounts of lag for any ping-sensitive streaming situation.
    This problem occurs on both WLAN adapters I have tried for my computer, with all drivers confirmed up to date.

I don't understand what the purpose of stopping all traffic every three seconds to scan for new networks is. My desktop is not moving any time soon, it is always connected to the same access point, and it will continue to be for
    the foreseeable future. The only way I have found to turn this """feature""" off is to use netsh to turn off the auto-configuration logic. Unfortunately, since there is no longer a way (at least not one I have been able to locate) to manually scan for networks,
    if the connection drops, I have to go through multiple command line steps to get my connection back, which feels absurd. Is there
    really no way to manually search for networks instead so I can keep this "auto-configuration" thing off for good?

btwhite92, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

1. massive ping spikes every 10-30 seconds - Similar Threads - massive ping spikes

2. ping spike every second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ping spike every second: Yesterday i got the problem with the ping spike pls help me here some pinging:Reply from : bytes=32 time=396ms TTL=64 Reply from : bytes=32 time=8ms TTL=64 Reply from : bytes=32 time=1310ms TTL=64 Reply from : bytes=32 time=3ms TTL=64 Reply from bytes=32 time=1980ms TTL=64...
  3. ping spike every second

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ping spike every second: Yesterday i got the problem with the ping spike pls help me here some pinging:Reply from : bytes=32 time=396ms TTL=64 Reply from : bytes=32 time=8ms TTL=64 Reply from : bytes=32 time=1310ms TTL=64 Reply from : bytes=32 time=3ms TTL=64 Reply from bytes=32 time=1980ms TTL=64...
  4. ping spike every second

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Ping spike every 5 seconds.

Ping spike every 5 seconds.: Hi everyone,On the second pc we have, there is wifi. It's a computer with windows 10.The ping is perfect when it start up, and if nothing is done on it, nothing happen.But when i'm playing, about ~30 minutes into the game, the problem start. It's like every 5 seconds there is...
  6. Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly: I get a lag-spike like this every 30 seconds exactly. I have the "Realtek 8812UB Wireless LAN 8.02.11ac USB NIC" W-Lan adapter with all drivers from the official site installedAnyone know a fix? I got this problem for months now and even a PC reset didn''t fix it...
  7. Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly: I get a lag-spike like this every 30 seconds exactly. I have the "Realtek 8812UB Wireless LAN 8.02.11ac USB NIC" W-Lan adapter with all drivers from the official site installedAnyone know a fix? I got this problem for months now and even a PC reset didn''t fix it...
  8. Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly

9. Ping Lag Spikes Nonstop Every 10-30 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ping Lag Spikes Nonstop Every 10-30 seconds: For some reason, not sure when this started, my ping started going from a steady 20-30 ping up to 1300+. I thought this was going to go away after a day or two, but it's been going on for a week now, and I don't know what to do. I need some suggestions on how to fix this, as...
  10. massive ping spikes

massive ping spikes: hi, i need help. not too long ago my computer has been experiencing very bad ping spikes: Reply from 2607:f8b0:4000:808::200e: time=39ms Reply from 2607:f8b0:4000:808::200e: time=40ms Reply from 2607:f8b0:4000:808::200e: time=38ms Reply from 2607:f8b0:4000:808::200e:...