Windows 10: Massive Sign in issue

Discus and support Massive Sign in issue in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello all, Today I woke up to see I was forced to sign into an old microsoft account that I never use. I cannot sign in at all until I recover this... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DD_8955, Mar 29, 2021.

1. DD_8955 Win User

Massive Sign in issue

Hello all,

Today I woke up to see I was forced to sign into an old microsoft account that I never use. I cannot sign in at all until I recover this abandoned account, I have no knowledge of the old email/password combo and have thusly been locked out. Frustratingly it wont let me try and sign into another microsoft account either so my computer has become dead weight until I can get this resolved. Even more frustrating is that there is no available human support at all in the Microsoft support system so I come here.

Please if you can help me get into my computer I would appreciate it so much, I would like to avoid a factory reset if I could

Thanks So much for your time!

:)

DD_8955, Mar 29, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 29, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 29, 2021
  4. 24C
    24c Win User

Massive Sign in issue

Sign in without p/w issue

Did a clean install of Windows 10 and updated it to the version shown.
    Trying to eliminate the need for p/w at sign in, I ran netplwiz as I have always done.

Top USER ACCOUNTS is from the Install I've been upgrading for a long time
    Bottom USER ACCOUNTS is from today's clean install on another machine

There is no:
    "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" to uncheck
    in the clean install
    I have never seen this before and can't by pass the sign in p/w step

Any suggestions greatly appreciated

Massive Sign in issue [​IMG]

Thema:

Massive Sign in issue

1. Massive Sign in issue - Similar Threads - Massive Sign issue

2. Massive issues with keyboard on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive issues with keyboard on Windows 11: Greetings,I have two massive issues in Windows 11. First issue:When the system reaches the logon screen the Return/Enter key is not working, I have to press Alt+Enter to reach the password field. Also after putting in the password the Return/Enter key is still not working and...
  3. Massive issues with keyboard on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Massive issues with keyboard on Windows 11: Greetings,I have two massive issues in Windows 11. First issue:When the system reaches the logon screen the Return/Enter key is not working, I have to press Alt+Enter to reach the password field. Also after putting in the password the Return/Enter key is still not working and...
  4. Massive lag and computer issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Massive lag and computer issues.: About a month or so ago my computer started lagging. Nothing happened, just randomly started. It was so bad that I couldn't even watch Youtube videos or talk with my friends. Even the windows sounds lag when I bring up the control panel. Since then I tried scanning with...
  5. Massive Sign in issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Massive Sign in issue: Hello all, Today I woke up to see I was forced to sign into an old microsoft account that I never use. I cannot sign in at all until I recover this abandoned account, I have no knowledge of the old email/password combo and have thusly been locked out. Frustratingly it wont...
  6. Massive issue installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Massive issue installing Windows 10: So I made a post earlier with having trouble installing Windows 10. Things have kinda escalated. So I am right now running Ubuntu 20.10 as an alternative, but would love to have Windows. So I made a bootable USB Drive using the MediaCreationTool. Now it works fine and all...
  7. Massive Install Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Massive Install Issues: [ATTACH] I just wiped and put a fresh install of windows 10 on my hp pavillion laptop using HP usb cloud recovery tool. But it installed as an 80gb file.... Is there anyway i can safely reduce the install file size? Is there anyway I could install windows a different way...
  8. Massive issues with update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Massive issues with update.: So both my laptop and p.c. where running beautifully. Then the update was forced upon me. Since then I can barely get anything done. I can't even connect with the help desk. I have cleaned both pc's out to no avail. Please someone help! I can barely render any of my drawings....
  9. Wireless Adapter MASSIVE issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Adapter MASSIVE issues: Dear all, I have had an HP Pavilion Gaming Notebook since 2016. I have had problems with the wireless adapter before, but nothing that the troubleshooter couldn't fix. The signal icon would suddenly show "no internet connection", and then the troubleshooter would reset...
  10. Massive issue with Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Massive issue with Windows 10.: Hello. This is my first post on this site so I apologize if there's something off about it. I've already done a research but couldn't find anything that could really help me because people had access to their desktops and most could find a solution by going to the Control...