Windows 10: Massive update?

Discus and support Massive update? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there some sort of massive update i'm not aware of? My windows has been uodating for 6 hours already, still only 19% complete and litteraly today... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/StrokyBoi, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Massive update?

Is there some sort of massive update i'm not aware of? My windows has been uodating for 6 hours already, still only 19% complete and litteraly today (I'm a gamer) most of my games have new updates and content...This is the longest I have been waiting for windows to update, so is this a massive update or just my pc somehow becoming 10x slower?

submitted by /u/StrokyBoi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/StrokyBoi, Jul 16, 2020
  2. meridius Win User

Startup and Services

OK but can you explain why when I disabled SQL Server in services.msc, my boot times were massively faster. This suggests to me that there is a direct link between the services.msc settings and boot performance (also SQL Server was not listed in the Startup section of msconfig).

meridius, Jul 16, 2020
  3. vega22 Win User
    The I can't stop talking about MW2 thread.

on a console tho mw2 was a step in the right direction for mp compared to the older ones but at the sametime it was a massive step backwards for pc mp gaming.

vega22, Jul 16, 2020
  4. Billy woo Win User

Massive update?

Automatic repair

Stuck in loop and driving me nuts. I am not massively tech savvy but have followed a number of suggestions, system restore command prompts holding the power button x 2 etc othingsthings worked

any simple step by step advice would be appreciated

Billy woo, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

Massive update?

1. Massive update? - Similar Threads - Massive update

2. Massive fps drop after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive fps drop after Windows update: After installing the latest Windows update KB5034467 the game installed Rainbow Six Siege, which I've been playing for years is simply unplayable. It was working just fine before, medium graphic settings and getting over 100 fps.AFTER the update, I'm getting 3-4 fps. How is...
  3. Massive fps drop after Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Massive fps drop after Windows update: After installing the latest Windows update KB5034467 the game installed Rainbow Six Siege, which I've been playing for years is simply unplayable. It was working just fine before, medium graphic settings and getting over 100 fps.AFTER the update, I'm getting 3-4 fps. How is...
  4. Massive issue, can't update windows version, SFC scan, DISM scan doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive issue, can't update windows version, SFC scan, DISM scan doesn't work: Alright, so, where do I even begin? I've been having this issue for ages, but I kept ignoring it basicallyAlright so, windows 10 doesn't want to update and I'm on a very old build 1709. At first, when I tried updating it in the settings, it first showed me an error, I tried...
  5. Massive issue, can't update windows version, SFC scan, DISM scan doesn't work

Massive issue, can't update windows version, SFC scan, DISM scan doesn't work: Alright, so, where do I even begin? I've been having this issue for ages, but I kept ignoring it basicallyAlright so, windows 10 doesn't want to update and I'm on a very old build 1709. At first, when I tried updating it in the settings, it first showed me an error, I tried...
  6. Massive issue, can't update windows version, SFC scan, DISM scan doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Massive "ESD" Folder Appears After Update and After 10 days Deleting the Previous Update...

Massive "ESD" Folder Appears After Update and After 10 days Deleting the Previous Update...: Before making this post, I tried researching, looking for similar issues others had and waited 14/10 days for the popup about deleting previous Windows update files to appear and nothing happened/worked/I didn't want to risk.Around the 11th or 12th, I updated my laptop and...
  8. Massive "ESD" Folder Appears After Update and After 10 days Deleting the Previous Update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive "ESD" Folder Appears After Update and After 10 days Deleting the Previous Update...: Before making this post, I tried researching, looking for similar issues others had and waited 14/10 days for the popup about deleting previous Windows update files to appear and nothing happened/worked/I didn't want to risk.Around the 11th or 12th, I updated my laptop and...
  9. Microsoft should warn users when updates changed massive security on their computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft should warn users when updates changed massive security on their computer: On the newest Win11 update, I had to find my recovery key because this update changed secure boot methods. Why doesn't Microsoft alert you that an update forthcoming contains something that will alter the security of your PC/laptop - these updates should come with a...
  10. Microsoft should warn users when updates changed massive security on their computer

Microsoft should warn users when updates changed massive security on their computer: On the newest Win11 update, I had to find my recovery key because this update changed secure boot methods. Why doesn't Microsoft alert you that an update forthcoming contains something that will alter the security of your PC/laptop - these updates should come with a...