Windows 10: master volume is not working on my Dell. ? not sure what happened. It will not unlock

Discus and support master volume is not working on my Dell. ? not sure what happened. It will not unlock in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; master volume . cannot unlock. does not work at all.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by turqSQ, Apr 22, 2021.

1. turqSQ Win User

master volume is not working on my Dell. ? not sure what happened. It will not unlock

master volume . cannot unlock. does not work at all.

:)

turqSQ, Apr 22, 2021

2. Keyboard Volume Keys not working while in-game

I happen to have used the Tt Challenger Pro keyboard in the past, and the volume keys worked flawlessly in every game, so it's indeed a weird problem. I would suggest the same thing sneekypeet suggested, using the keyboard software and assign this function to a hotkey, but you said that didn't work either, so yeah...

George_o/c, Apr 22, 2021
  3. any way to override the master volume control?

My master volume control slider slides back to zero each time is it pushed upward. I believe this is a hardware issue.

Nevertheless, i am asking this question in desperation whether there is a way to deliver audio output with volume.

I tried a usb audio controller and even channelling the sound through bluetooth but the volume control of these are also controlled by the master volume control.

Any suggestions or tricks (aprt from a repair)?

Thanks

perfection, Apr 22, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

master volume is not working on my Dell. ? not sure what happened. It will not unlock

cant get my mic to work on new soundcard

Obvious question, but did you look at properties under the master volume control and:

• Make sure the correct audio device is selected for recording
    • Make sure it's not muted *Smile master volume is not working on my Dell. ? not sure what happened. It will not unlock :)

Sasqui, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

1. master volume is not working on my Dell. ? not sure what happened. It will not unlock - Similar Threads - master volume working

2. Keyboard volume keys not controlling master volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard volume keys not controlling master volume: Hi all, I have a microsoft scuplt keyboard. The volume keys on it control my Yeti mic output volume level, instead of the system master volume, for some reason. How can I make the controls attach to the master volume instead of picking one of my audio output devices seemingly...
  3. Not sure why this is happening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not sure why this is happening: Hey everyone! I'm not too sure why this is happening. Everytime i click something, it rapidly scrolls up and I can't make it stop. Is there a reason why this may be happening? How do I fix this? Thanks in advance! I am on a acer aspire e15 windows 10 laptop....
  4. volume master presets/profiles

volume master presets/profiles: Do you know an application with that you have presets for the (windows) volume master? submitted by /u/maiktime [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l3cdz0/volume_master_presetsprofiles/
  5. Master Volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Master Volume: When I am on a Zoom or SKYPE session the volume of the sound even when turned up to 100% is not high enough to hear the other person properly. How can I increase it beyond 100%? Thank you, Dave Barlow...
  6. Master volume on Windows 10 on my NEW Dell XPS 15 computer is not working!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Master volume on Windows 10 on my NEW Dell XPS 15 computer is not working!: My master volume when turned up or down is visibly going into a higher or lower number, but the best it can do it mute my sound or turn it up to whatever volume the app I'm using has it gauged at. I can turn up and down the volume on my apps, but the master is useless. I have...
  7. What is the URI command to open master volume?

What is the URI command to open master volume?: I am customizing a rainmeter skin, that adjusts volume on click. I have tried: ms-settings:apps-volume - this opens the window to adjust volume ms-settings:sound - sound settings ms-settings:sound-devices - opens the speakers and microphones dialogue I need to open the...
  8. Master volume slider doesn't affect volume?!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Master volume slider doesn't affect volume?!: Hi, Taskbar or keyboard controls for volume slider does not work for controlling audio. I always have to open volume mixer and tune specific app volume to control volume. I'm on Windows 10 but i had this problem on Windows 7 too. For my audio i'm using USB-audio running to...
  9. Paint 3D error "Paint need to close, Not sure what happened but we're working on it"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D error "Paint need to close, Not sure what happened but we're working on it": I got this problem when I try to save my 3D object, How can I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_paint3d-win_issue3d/paint-3d-error-paint-need-to-close-not-sure-what/b74682ea-3a2a-419d-a77b-580dd21d6820
  10. not sure what this is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not sure what this is?: versionCode:3068 versionName:1.7.0 sharedUserLabel:0 device id:F22FA39196261E59ACAB77F109943367470539AE22B3598FA419E1045161D907 packageName:com.audible.application sharedUserId:null RELEASE:4.4.4 SDK:19 BOARD: MSM8926 BRAND:Verizon DEVICE:matisseltevzw...