Windows 10: Master Volume non-operational in update 2004?

Discus and support Master Volume non-operational in update 2004? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is it just me or are has anyone encountered issues with master volume in version 2004? I could lower my volume to 0 or max it out, but individual app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AzrielK, May 30, 2020.

1. Master Volume non-operational in update 2004?

Is it just me or are has anyone encountered issues with master volume in version 2004? I could lower my volume to 0 or max it out, but individual app volumes would not be affected, I now need to keep the App Volume Settings window open to control everything, and can no longer use master volume to control games or other software.

submitted by /u/AzrielK
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AzrielK, May 30, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Changing master volume doesn't change volume on Turtle Beach Recon 600

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The change in master volume won’t affect the volume on your headset until and unless the device is set as
    default. I suggest you to set the headphone as default device and see if the issue persists.

• Connect the audio device to your PC.
    • Right click the speaker icon on the taskbar and choose
      Sounds.
    • Under Playback
      tab, right click on your headset and set it as default audio device.
    • Exit sound control panel, and check if the issue persists.

Additional Information: Turtle
    Beach Recon 600 for Xbox One - PC compatibility

Regards,

Junaid_A, May 30, 2020
  3. QueenLoft video editor master app crashes on Windows 10

Hi,

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• From where have you downloaded the QueenLoft video editor master app?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code while trying to access the app?
    • Have you check if the application is compatible on Windows 10 Operating System?

I recommend you to check if there is latest version of the software from the manufacturer's website. Also, check if the software is compatible with Windows 10 Operating System. If compatible install the latest version and check.

If not, I suggest you to download the latest version and try to install in compatibility mode on Windows 10 and check.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated software from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the software installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the software and check.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the QueenLoft video editor master app for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 30, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

Master Volume non-operational in update 2004?

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Master Volume non-operational in update 2004?

1. Master Volume non-operational in update 2004? - Similar Threads - Master Volume non

2. Master Volume Control not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Master Volume Control not working: Greetings everyone. I just upgraded to the new windows 11 recently on my HP laptop.As most laptops, we have multimedia keys as part of the keyboard. This controls the system volume. please correct me if I'm wrong, but on my last version of windows when the master volume is at...
  3. Master Volume Control not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Master Volume Control not working: Greetings everyone. I just upgraded to the new windows 11 recently on my HP laptop.As most laptops, we have multimedia keys as part of the keyboard. This controls the system volume. please correct me if I'm wrong, but on my last version of windows when the master volume is at...
  4. Master Volume not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Master Volume not working: Hi! I have a problem where changing master volume on my notebook PC when using built-in speakers doesn't change the actual volume. It works fine when using headphones. The drivers are up-to-date, and I tried restarting the audio service and doing audio troubleshooting to no...
  5. Master Volume not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Master Volume not working: Hi! I have a problem where changing master volume on my notebook PC when using built-in speakers doesn't change the actual volume. It works fine when using headphones. The drivers are up-to-date, and I tried restarting the audio service and doing audio troubleshooting to no...
  6. Master Volume not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Keyboard volume keys not controlling master volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard volume keys not controlling master volume: Hi all, I have a microsoft scuplt keyboard. The volume keys on it control my Yeti mic output volume level, instead of the system master volume, for some reason. How can I make the controls attach to the master volume instead of picking one of my audio output devices seemingly...
  8. volume master presets/profiles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    volume master presets/profiles: Do you know an application with that you have presets for the (windows) volume master? submitted by /u/maiktime [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l3cdz0/volume_master_presetsprofiles/
  9. Master Volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Master Volume: When I am on a Zoom or SKYPE session the volume of the sound even when turned up to 100% is not high enough to hear the other person properly. How can I increase it beyond 100%? Thank you, Dave Barlow...
  10. Master volume slider doesn't affect volume?!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Master volume slider doesn't affect volume?!: Hi, Taskbar or keyboard controls for volume slider does not work for controlling audio. I always have to open volume mixer and tune specific app volume to control volume. I'm on Windows 10 but i had this problem on Windows 7 too. For my audio i'm using USB-audio running to...