Windows 10: Master Volume

Discus and support Master Volume in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I am on a Zoom or SKYPE session the volume of the sound even when turned up to 100% is not high enough to hear the other person properly. How can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidBarlow6, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Master Volume

When I am on a Zoom or SKYPE session the volume of the sound even when turned up to 100% is not high enough to hear the other person properly. How can I increase it beyond 100%?

Thank you,

Dave Barlow

:)

DavidBarlow6, Nov 1, 2020

2. any way to override the master volume control?

My master volume control slider slides back to zero each time is it pushed upward. I believe this is a hardware issue.

Nevertheless, i am asking this question in desperation whether there is a way to deliver audio output with volume.

I tried a usb audio controller and even channelling the sound through bluetooth but the volume control of these are also controlled by the master volume control.

Any suggestions or tricks (aprt from a repair)?

Thanks

perfection, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Changing master volume doesn't change volume on Turtle Beach Recon 600

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The change in master volume won’t affect the volume on your headset until and unless the device is set as
    default. I suggest you to set the headphone as default device and see if the issue persists.

• Connect the audio device to your PC.
    • Right click the speaker icon on the taskbar and choose
      Sounds.
    • Under Playback
      tab, right click on your headset and set it as default audio device.
    • Exit sound control panel, and check if the issue persists.

Additional Information: Turtle
    Beach Recon 600 for Xbox One - PC compatibility

Regards,

Junaid_A, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Master Volume

How to uninstall corrupt program (print master)

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to uninstall print master program and see if it helps.

• In search type Programs and Features and hit enter.
    • Select the program from the list.
    • Click on Uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the uninstallation.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Master Volume

1. Master Volume - Similar Threads - Master Volume

2. I have headphones where when I adjust the Master Volume I get the chime over the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have headphones where when I adjust the Master Volume I get the chime over the...: I have headphones where when I adjust the Master Volume I get the chime over the headphones, but when I watch a video or anything with sound there is nothing. It doesn't even seem like it should be possible....
  3. I have headphones where when I adjust the Master Volume I get the chime over the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have headphones where when I adjust the Master Volume I get the chime over the...: I have headphones where when I adjust the Master Volume I get the chime over the headphones, but when I watch a video or anything with sound there is nothing. It doesn't even seem like it should be possible....
  4. I have headphones where when I adjust the Master Volume I get the chime over the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. A corruption was discovered in the file system structure on volume C, The Master File Table...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A corruption was discovered in the file system structure on volume C, The Master File Table...: A corruption was discovered in the file system structure on volume C:.The Master File Table MFT contains a corrupted file record. The file reference number is 0x10000000238a8. The name of the file is...
  6. A corruption was discovered in the file system structure on volume C, The Master File Table...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A corruption was discovered in the file system structure on volume C, The Master File Table...: A corruption was discovered in the file system structure on volume C:.The Master File Table MFT contains a corrupted file record. The file reference number is 0x10000000238a8. The name of the file is...
  7. A corruption was discovered in the file system structure on volume C, The Master File Table...

8. Individual App volume level is overwriting the Master volume level

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Individual App volume level is overwriting the Master volume level: Been having this issue for a couple of months now and across two different workstations on Windows 10. I've seen a few posts similar to mine, but none have had a solution. In short, when I start a call/meeting in MS Teams, Webex, Zoom, etc.., the volume 'session' for that...
  9. Individual App volume level is overwriting the Master volume level

Individual App volume level is overwriting the Master volume level: Been having this issue for a couple of months now and across two different workstations on Windows 10. I've seen a few posts similar to mine, but none have had a solution. In short, when I start a call/meeting in MS Teams, Webex, Zoom, etc.., the volume 'session' for that...
  10. Individual App volume level is overwriting the Master volume level

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware