Windows 10: Mastercard and Microsoft join forces to advance digital ID innovations

Discus and support Mastercard and Microsoft join forces to advance digital ID innovations in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Mastercard (NYSE: MA) and Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq “MSFT” @microsoft) today announced a strategic collaboration to improve how people manage and use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Mastercard and Microsoft join forces to advance digital ID innovations

Source: Mastercard, Microsoft join forces to advance digital identity innovations - Stories

:)

Brink, Dec 3, 2018
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Joins Forces with Fox

Microsoft Corp. issued the following statement, attributable to Kevin Johnson, President, Platform and Services Division, after the announcement today that Microsoft would join forces with a newly formed Fox/Newscorp and NBC/Universal joint venture to distribute a vast library of online video content to MSN consumers:
    “Our investments in MSN Video and SoapBox over the past couple of years have shown us that video is an amazing driver of user engagement and excitement, both for consumers and for advertisers.

“Joining forces with Fox/Newscorp and NBC/Universal is completely in line with our strategy to offer our users easy access to the best video on the web in a way that is good for content owners, great for consumers, and provides compelling opportunities to advertisers. Building on the work we have done with MSN Video and SoapBox, we are taking another step toward realizing that vision.

“We were thrilled to be a part of these discussions from the start, and share with our colleagues in the content industry our vision for delivering easy access to great content for consumers while accommodating critical copyright and intellectual property protections. This partnership proves we can do both and serves as a great foundation for future collaboration.

“We look forward to the summer when the content library comes online, and MSN users can tune in and watch the videos they love.”

Source: Microsoft

malware, Dec 3, 2018
  3. How can I connect my digital entitlement to my microsoft id?

If that PC was upgraded via the free upgrade offer, it now has a Digital Entitlement on the Activation server. It doesn't have to be linked to your Microsoft ID to be reused. All you have to do is reinstall the same version you got with the free upgrade and it will automatically activate with the Digital Entitlement. Even if you log in with a local account. The link to your Microsoft ID is just and extra option added with the anniversary update. It happens automatically once you upgrade to the anniversary update. It should already be linked? Log into your Microsoft Account online and check under devices. Your laptop should be listed and the installed OS listed.

alphanumeric, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Mastercard and Microsoft join forces to advance digital ID innovations

Dolby Advanced Audio and Dolby Digital Plus Advanced Audio

I upgraded to Windows 10. On the Control Panel, both Dolby Advanced Audio and Dolby Digital Plus Advanced Audio are listed.

Neither one is listed in Device Manager. When I click on Dolby Advanced Audio, It says, "Unable to start the Dolby Audio Driver. Restart the computer or reinstall the driver". Clicking on Dolby Digital Plus Advanced Audio the app opens. Do I really need both?
    Both are listed on Programs and Features.

Polaris380, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Mastercard and Microsoft join forces to advance digital ID innovations

1. Mastercard and Microsoft join forces to advance digital ID innovations - Similar Threads - Mastercard Microsoft join

2. Remove Mastercard 7041 Payment Apple ID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Mastercard 7041 Payment Apple ID: Yes yes yes yes yes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-mastercard-7041-payment-apple-id/4d8502c6-7dca-4468-ab80-c9bb995175cd
  3. Remove Mastercard 7041 Payment Apple ID

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Mastercard 7041 Payment Apple ID: Yes yes yes yes yes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-mastercard-7041-payment-apple-id/4d8502c6-7dca-4468-ab80-c9bb995175cd
  4. Gcash Mastercard

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Gcash Mastercard: How do I link my Gcash mastercard for my payment options? I'm not sure what to put in the Cardholder name option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gcash-mastercard/be36e44c-2e44-4a7c-80a6-ce21b7590866
  5. Microsoft Innovation Portal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Innovation Portal: I have been using MS operating system and I have used MS website for various reasons several times a day. But the company do not have a dedicated innovation portal where we can share our thoughts and ideas for Microsoft products and can also commit many other thongs for the...
  6. Microsoft Innovation Portal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Innovation Portal: I have been using MS operating system and I have used MS website for various reasons several times a day. But the company do not have a dedicated innovation portal where we can share our thoughts and ideas for Microsoft products and can also commit many other thongs for the...
  7. digital id

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    digital id: How to change windows versions with a digital id? windows 10 pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-id/71de841f-6537-4c06-b02c-35cdf084bb71
  8. Microsoft joining forces on better browser compatibility in 2021

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft joining forces on better browser compatibility in 2021: Over the past few years, Microsoft has partnered with a group of browser vendors and other industry stakeholders to identify and address the top sources of web developer pain through initiatives like the MDN Web Developer Needs Assessment (“Web DNA”),...
  9. Microsoft 365 new innovations in voice, digital ink, and touch Office

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft 365 new innovations in voice, digital ink, and touch Office: Today at our Surface event, we announced several new devices to help make modern work more natural and intuitive for everyone, including busy professionals, parents, students, and teachers. Over the past several years, our engineering teams have invested countless hours of...
  10. Microsoft and SAP join forces for joint cloud capabilities

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft and SAP join forces for joint cloud capabilities: REDMOND, Wash., and WALLDORF, Germany — Nov. 27, 2017 — Microsoft Corp. and SAP SE on Monday announced integrated offerings to provide enterprise customers with a clear road map to confidently drive more business innovation in the cloud. In a bold show of commitment, the two...