Windows 10: Masterchief collection stuck like this for more than one hour, tried cancelling the...

Discus and support Masterchief collection stuck like this for more than one hour, tried cancelling the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ImLavah [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ImLavah, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Masterchief collection stuck like this for more than one hour, tried cancelling the...

/u/ImLavah, Dec 3, 2019

2. Microsoft Solitarie Collection

Hi,

There could be some changes on your computer that affects the resolution of your screen when you play. For us to isolate your concern, we suggest that you provide us the answers to these questions:

• Were there any updates installed on your computer prior to the issue?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Is it only happening with Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried to resolve the concern?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Hiughwire Win User
    Save a collection of open windows

I work on a couple of projects that last several months each. When I work on a project there'll be a couple project views, plus several reference pages open. I work 3-4 hours at a stretch, then save the work and go on to other things. Coming back to the project, I'd like for the last collection of open windows to appear, instead of finding and clicking on a bunch of URLs. The Libraries and Quick Access list are candidates for this, do you have suggestions on setting this up? Help will be much appreciated.

Hiughwire, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Masterchief collection stuck like this for more than one hour, tried cancelling the...

can not sign in to win 10 soitare collection

Thank you for suggestions. I have not responded as i tried this and other remedies.

the app troubleshooter found " no problems".

I recently accepted the Win 10 upgrade for a Win 7 pc. When I did this on other pcs the solitair collection came with it. I did not download separately but i tried your suggestion and uninstalled it. then I could not even access Store. I ran the store
    reset and nothing happened. I restarted and I can now run Store. I searched to down load the solitair coll and it also came up with 15 other apps to download like calculator, maps and Get Started, etc. The pc downloaded and installed most - but not the
    collection. It is stuck on installing "Get Started" for 12 hours now. I restarted and it is still stuck. It may have downloaded solitair collection as i searched on the app and it said ready to install, so I clicked install. It has now been 'installing
    for 3 hours.

What next?

sailordave(2), Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Masterchief collection stuck like this for more than one hour, tried cancelling the...

1. Masterchief collection stuck like this for more than one hour, tried cancelling the... - Similar Threads - Masterchief collection stuck

2. Microsoft Store issues (masterchief collection and Itunes)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store issues (masterchief collection and Itunes): Ok, so im having two separate issues that i believe to be interconnected as one did not crop up until the other did. I have Xbox Game Pass, and through that i have the Masterchief Collection installed on my windows 10 computer. i had been able to play several times with no...
  3. Halo masterchief collection gamepass issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Halo masterchief collection gamepass issue: Halo master chief collection starts to load then takes me to the windows store to install halo reach to my devices. It then installs and does the loop all over again and game closes to desktop Done as much as i can do by rebooting, signing out and back in again....
  4. Cannot install Halo reach or the masterchief collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot install Halo reach or the masterchief collection: it keeps saying i have no applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account, i reset the store, restarted, reinstalled the store, restarted again and even made more space on the drive. I currently have xbox game pass to try these games and would like to get this fixed....
  5. More than one program maximizing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    More than one program maximizing.: Im new to Windows 10. Lets say I have 2 programs open. Im at the desktop, Why is it when I choose one of them from the task bar, the other one also maximizes behind it? Instead of the program I chose popping up with the desktop in the background, the program I chose pops up...
  6. One license for more than one versions.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One license for more than one versions.: I got a laptop with pre installedWin 10 pro Education. It is about two weeks ago I went to perform factory restore for my DELL laptop So when I run the OS recovery tool of DELL It gave me an option to download Windows 10 Professional . As my Factory restore image I got...
  7. Would like more than one login on a single device

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Would like more than one login on a single device: I have a dual-boot of 2 different builds of Windows 10 on a single device (a laptop computer). I would like to have both of these boots to be my Microsoft account so I can synchronize between them. But when I try to convert my second one from a local account to my Microsoft...
  8. Highlight more than one pic. or file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Highlight more than one pic. or file: Before, as in week before last I was able, to have a small box at the top left corner of pictures, or files so could check more than one to move or copy, now I have to hold down the ctrl. button & it is a pain. I do use the ctrl lots of times, but it makes it easier if I had...
  9. Uploading more than one document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uploading more than one document: How do I upload more than one document when the file is open. I am only allowed to open one at a time, If I go to the document without trying to upload I am allowed to....
  10. Windows 10 update stuck at ''Downloading 100%'' for more than 6 hours, Please Help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update stuck at ''Downloading 100%'' for more than 6 hours, Please Help!: Hello guys so I had my pc fixed (new hard) and when I came home I installed windows 10 after that I updated the drivers, installed my games and apps also disabled a lot of settings that I don't need and went on to see if there was any windows update. I checked and there was a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. masterchief collection stuck on loading