Windows 10: Masterchief collection stuck like this for more than one hour, tried cancelling the...

Discus and support Masterchief collection stuck like this for more than one hour, tried cancelling the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ImLavah [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ImLavah, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Masterchief collection stuck like this for more than one hour, tried cancelling the...

/u/ImLavah, Dec 3, 2019

2. Microsoft Solitarie Collection

Hi,

There could be some changes on your computer that affects the resolution of your screen when you play. For us to isolate your concern, we suggest that you provide us the answers to these questions:

• Were there any updates installed on your computer prior to the issue?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Is it only happening with Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried to resolve the concern?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Hiughwire Win User
    Save a collection of open windows

I work on a couple of projects that last several months each. When I work on a project there'll be a couple project views, plus several reference pages open. I work 3-4 hours at a stretch, then save the work and go on to other things. Coming back to the project, I'd like for the last collection of open windows to appear, instead of finding and clicking on a bunch of URLs. The Libraries and Quick Access list are candidates for this, do you have suggestions on setting this up? Help will be much appreciated.

Hiughwire, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Masterchief collection stuck like this for more than one hour, tried cancelling the...

can not sign in to win 10 soitare collection

Thank you for suggestions. I have not responded as i tried this and other remedies.

the app troubleshooter found " no problems".

I recently accepted the Win 10 upgrade for a Win 7 pc. When I did this on other pcs the solitair collection came with it. I did not download separately but i tried your suggestion and uninstalled it. then I could not even access Store. I ran the store
    reset and nothing happened. I restarted and I can now run Store. I searched to down load the solitair coll and it also came up with 15 other apps to download like calculator, maps and Get Started, etc. The pc downloaded and installed most - but not the
    collection. It is stuck on installing "Get Started" for 12 hours now. I restarted and it is still stuck. It may have downloaded solitair collection as i searched on the app and it said ready to install, so I clicked install. It has now been 'installing
    for 3 hours.

What next?

sailordave(2), Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Masterchief collection stuck like this for more than one hour, tried cancelling the...

1. Masterchief collection stuck like this for more than one hour, tried cancelling the... - Similar Threads - Masterchief collection stuck

2. Desktop stuck on restarting for more than 12 hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop stuck on restarting for more than 12 hours: Hello,after the recent windows 11 update on my desktop, my computer has been stuck on the restarting phase for the last two days. I have tried to manually turn off the computer and start it again, it will not go past "restarting"This also happened to my laptop to which it...
  3. Desktop stuck on restarting for more than 12 hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop stuck on restarting for more than 12 hours: Hello,after the recent windows 11 update on my desktop, my computer has been stuck on the restarting phase for the last two days. I have tried to manually turn off the computer and start it again, it will not go past "restarting"This also happened to my laptop to which it...
  4. Unable to delete Halo Masterchief Collection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to delete Halo Masterchief Collection: At some point I installed Halo Master Chief Collection and want to delete it. I realize there is another post about this, however it has not worked for me. All the files are split between the Microsoft.Chelan_1.2 folder and the MSIXVC folder. Ive tried taking ownership of...
  5. Stuck on an update more than 24 hours ago

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on an update more than 24 hours ago: The Windows update arrived today, and this is where my system is currently. Endless update in progress, and I'm a bit frustrated why I should run into this issue through your updates. I don't have the ability to figure this out on my own. Please help, everything was fine...
  6. Halo MasterChief collection downloading twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo MasterChief collection downloading twice: When I download the halo MasterChief collection on PC it gets installed twice and sometimes a third time, all copies are in different locations, but the same copies are the same names.The first copy is 144 Gigs and has all the Halo games in folders along with other data that...
  7. It has been stuck like this for more than 12 hours hours what should I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It has been stuck like this for more than 12 hours hours what should I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Professional_Phone_2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izwml4/it_has_been_stuck_like_this_for_more_than_12/
  8. Factory reset stuck at 40% for more than one hour... is that okay

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory reset stuck at 40% for more than one hour... is that okay: Factory reset stuck at 40% for more than one hour... is that okay To take that long or i will have to force shutdown it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-stuck-at-40-for-more-than-one-hour/22e051ca-71eb-4754-b45c-f2f9e198013f
  9. [Windows 10] Halo : MasterChief Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows 10] Halo : MasterChief Collection: Hello, I got a 3 month Xbox pass in December and I could play in multiplayer a long time : sometimes, it happened I couldn't find any games at all , during many days / a week. The next week, I could play for many weeks. Now, since 2 weeks, I cannot connect to any...
  10. Halo masterchief collection gamepass issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Halo masterchief collection gamepass issue: Halo master chief collection starts to load then takes me to the windows store to install halo reach to my devices. It then installs and does the loop all over again and game closes to desktop Done as much as i can do by rebooting, signing out and back in again....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. masterchief collection stuck on loading