Windows 10: MasterCook Manager not connecting to the internet

Discus and support MasterCook Manager not connecting to the internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 Home with all the updates, and it's not allowing a program to connect to the internet. The MasterCook support folks say others... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RobDelgado1, Jan 13, 2019.

1. MasterCook Manager not connecting to the internet

I am using Windows 10 Home with all the updates, and it's not allowing a program to connect to the internet.

The MasterCook support folks say others do not have this problem using the same program.

Is there an event log file I can check to determine what program is preventing this program (MasterCook Manager) from accessing the internet?

:)

RobDelgado1, Jan 13, 2019

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Gramps Win User
    Internet connection dropping

I had already tried this and it did not work. I did find an updated driver for my adapter (Realtek) and so far no more problems. Thanks for the suggestion!

Gramps, Jan 13, 2019
  4. MasterCook Manager not connecting to the internet

Internet Connection

• Community

I was not able to work on this issue yesterday ( busy for a 90 year old). This evening I was able to take the steps that were suggested in your email.

When I use “Device Manager” I click “ Network Adapters” I see “ Wifi” but not Eternet in this list. On the “Settings” I click “Wifi” which shows the “On' button.
    I click” Show available networks”. I wanted to capture the page that is shown, but it will not show. The top line is Network ( connected) but course I have the Ethernet cable connected. Also showing Is Five “ Broadband connections” At the bottom is
    “ Network and Internet settings” I hope for your continued help.

georgefrtsch, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

MasterCook Manager not connecting to the internet

1. MasterCook Manager not connecting to the internet - Similar Threads - MasterCook Manager connecting

2. internet download manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    internet download manager: I have an internet download manager from Tonec Inc. in my program files that wants to be run. One website on the net says it is some type or tracking virus. Is it safe to run? and does Microsoft offer a better version of internet download manager that I should install?...
  3. internet download manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet download manager: I have an internet download manager from Tonec Inc. in my program files that wants to be run. One website on the net says it is some type or tracking virus. Is it safe to run? and does Microsoft offer a better version of internet download manager that I should install?...
  4. Internet Download Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Download Manager: I need help deleting the file IDMShellExt64.dll...it keeps saying the action cant be completed because the file is opened in Windows explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-download-manager/0fb20e53-855e-4c78-9e8d-d6cbbcb5216e
  5. Help managing 2 internet connection on same computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help managing 2 internet connection on same computer.: Hi! I have my wifi internet connection but I want to leave the wifi connection downloading lagre files and use my mobile data USB hotspot to use discord and play online games. Is this possible by any way?...can windows do that? I can make a bridge connection with both...
  6. No Internet Connection and Not connected

No Internet Connection and Not connected: Hi Dear, My laptop has several problems: 1.when i used my computer on yesterday, i still works and a hour later, it shows no network, it is totally not shown any icons, like wifi, networks, Bluetooth... At the task bar 2. Also no network shown too, whatever the next...
  7. Internet Connected but no Internet

Internet Connected but no Internet: Whenever I go on to the internet it says No internet and the diagnostics say The remote device or resource won't accept the connection. The error is ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED. When i go to Network connections it says the Network Cable is Unplugged for Ethernet but i've...
  8. Device manager keeps refreshing only when connected to the internet

Device manager keeps refreshing only when connected to the internet: I've tried using a wireless adapter and ethernet, but no luck. I've tried old and new drivers for the wireless adapter too. This causes games to stutter making them unplayable. Any advice is much appreciated!...
  9. internet download manager

internet download manager: Hey...why is it when I try and download something of chrome or explore the laptop says idm not registered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-download-manager/69ad8829-127c-43b3-90f5-a8dcb222d233"
  10. google music manager no longer able to connect to internet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    google music manager no longer able to connect to internet: a few days ago i booted up my rig and found the google music manage app wa no longer able to sign in. after much work on the issue myself using my limited knowledge of such things, i contacted google's support line. after a few days of getting nothing to work through them,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does my mastercook manager not working

2. unblock MyMasterCook Manager

3. my mastercook manager