Windows 10: Mat-Debug FILES appearing in temp folders WHAT are these

Discus and support Mat-Debug FILES appearing in temp folders WHAT are these in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; There are hundreds of these files appearing in my temp folders. what are they and how do I get rid of them? Mat-debug files are followed by a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Gina MarieGordon, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Mat-Debug FILES appearing in temp folders WHAT are these

There are hundreds of these files appearing in my temp folders. what are they and how do I get rid of them?

Mat-debug files are followed by a series of numbers.

:)

Gina MarieGordon, Feb 8, 2020
  2. ApexSA Win User

mat-debug-xxxx.log files in temp folder

Hello, I have this happening to me since yesterday. I am seeing mat-debug log files in the temp folder too but each of them is empty, all are 0 kb. It's happening suddenly since yesterday. There isn't
    any changes made on my PC recently so It just started like that. there will be another file named <random string>.db.ses file along with this in the temp folder. The mat debug log files are being created every few minutes interval. I searched but found nothing
    on this topic, I only found one guy with this issue and here is the link to that thread mat-debug-xxxx.log files Beside
    this I haven't found anything. Can someone tell me what it is and why it suddenly generating this mat debug log files ? And any possible solution to stop this, thank you in advance.

ApexSA, Feb 8, 2020
  3. mat-debug-xxxx.log files

I disabled it but the "mat-debug" (and to a lesser extent "aria-debug") files continue to propagate in my temp folder. Should I uninstall One Drive? (I don't use it).

Richspacenuke, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Mat-Debug FILES appearing in temp folders WHAT are these

mat-debug-xxxx.log files

I have not only disabled the smartbyte service but also changed the executable so smartbyte does not appear in my task manager list of running processes. However, mat-debug-xxxxx.log zero byte files are still propagating in my temp folder, every 15 minutes
    or so. Is there an embedded addition that has been made to my operating system recently? I seem to remember a notification concerning this appearing on my screen a while back and I ignored it. I have Version 1909 10.018363 build 18363.

Richspacenuke, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

Mat-Debug FILES appearing in temp folders WHAT are these

1. Mat-Debug FILES appearing in temp folders WHAT are these - Similar Threads - Mat Debug FILES

2. Files on temp folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files on temp folder: I installed windows 10 and all my files went to temp folder. How can I get it back to original folders? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-on-temp-folder/d1f1b4db-30f0-461b-bee9-45e2a672c0b6
  3. what is this debug file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is this debug file: So i was using google chrome and i exit and i saw this weird debug file in my desktop i researched on the internet and they have the same problem but they use windows edge i dont really use Edge but i dont know if the problem is caused by chrome or windows Edge Please...
  4. debug file appearing on the desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    debug file appearing on the desktop: type - text document.log opens with - notepad file after opening it displays the following information: [1020/122331.587:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3...
  5. a definitive end to the mat-debug*.log files in temp folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    a definitive end to the mat-debug*.log files in temp folder: I've searched these forums to understand more about the continous creation of mat-debug*.log files in %temp%. The problem is that there are quite a few threads about this topic that have been closed even though they contain incorrect information. What I'm looking for is a...
  6. how to block mat-debug

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to block mat-debug: I keep getting many mat-debug and I am trying to block it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-block-mat-debug/2bbdbbf2-2431-4d80-8fa7-95abc4bc05f9"
  7. mat-debug-xxxx.log files in temp folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mat-debug-xxxx.log files in temp folder: Hello, I have this happening to me since yesterday. I am seeing mat-debug log files in the temp folder too but each of them is empty, all are 0 kb. It's happening suddenly since yesterday. There isn't any changes made on my PC recently so It just started like that. there will...
  8. mat-debug-xxxx.log files in temp folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    mat-debug-xxxx.log files in temp folder: Hello, I have this happening to me since yesterday. I am seeing mat-debug log files in the temp folder too but each of them is empty, all are 0 kb. It's happening suddenly since yesterday. There isn't any changes made on my PC recently so It just started like that. there will...
  9. mat-debug-xxxx.log files

mat-debug-xxxx.log files: Why are these files appearing in quantity (every 15 minutes), while running Windows 10 home, in my /apps/local/temp folder? They did not appear before the last 3 days ago....
  10. what are mat-debug files

what are mat-debug files: Stupid question but I couldn't find an answer. When i launch my computer around every 15 minutes mat-debug-nnnnn files are created in my AppData\Local\Temp They are 0kb text documents and I do not know if they will go away on their own, but they are being created quite...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mat-debug

2. what are mat-debug files

3. aria debug

4. mat debug meaning,
  5. mat debug log files in temp folder,
  6. aria-debug mat-debug,
  7. what is mat debug file,
  8. what does mat-debug stand for,
  9. mat-debug log files,
  10. mat-debug files win 10