Windows 10: MatDeck - A more flexible math software? (Review)

Discus and support MatDeck - A more flexible math software? (Review) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I’ve been using it for about a year now, ever since I started learning how to program. In my opinion, I quite like the software and even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DeanDR_98, Jul 17, 2019.

1. DeanDR_98 Win User

MatDeck - A more flexible math software? (Review)

Hi everyone,

I’ve been using it for about a year now, ever since I started learning how to program. In my opinion, I quite like the software and even though I hate most of the tasks I have to do, it does shorten late night work. The main 2 reasons I didn’t choose LabVIEW or Matlab was because after a bit of researching MatDeck was cheaper and came with built-in programming. MatDeck costs from 45($56.54) to 700($879.50) pounds depending on which one you buy. I’m not yet fully experienced or...

DeanDR_98, Jul 17, 2019

2. Math software saves as Explorer icon - wont open

Hi James,

We would like to know more about your concern. Kindly answer the follow questions:

• Are you trying to access the Math Software on your desktop?
    • Have you tried to open it from Start> All apps>
      Math Software?
    • Can you provide a screenshot please?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 17, 2019
  4. MatDeck - A more flexible math software? (Review)

OFFICIAL   Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (Review)

there is something wrong with suggested for you list on npu page. clicking on picture of dd:da review from suggested for you list leads to perormance analysis instead of review. hovering mouse over it shows in status bar correct link to review but clicking on picture reloads analysis.
    links from reviews&articles page works fine.

edit: link from home page of npu sends you to analysis instead of review as well.

ne6togadno, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

1. MatDeck - A more flexible math software? (Review) - Similar Threads - MatDeck more flexible

2. windows lightweight math software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows lightweight math software: I'm looking for lightweight, free, Windows, Math software.Something I can put an expression and get an answer, or graph it.I tried Euler, but it is quiet complicated and HUGE.Basic needs:Expression BasedSupports VariablesSupport Functions, User defined and auto...
  3. windows lightweight math software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows lightweight math software: I'm looking for lightweight, free, Windows, Math software.Something I can put an expression and get an answer, or graph it.I tried Euler, but it is quiet complicated and HUGE.Basic needs:Expression BasedSupports VariablesSupport Functions, User defined and auto...
  4. Nice math

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nice math: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/klorin5656 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tyio3j/nice_math/
  5. math

in Windows 10 Gaming
    math: math jfewewf ewfjwfekioewr ebrbvrw htwhwh 64htwh 5h54w he 43gi birthday grave rheaivr have ahfg gealg agrag43ag 5a3g5ea g4eag4g 4wg4 grgrs avfeahtraha rhgrehr ahreha hreahr hrehr ehrehre aeheahre hrahfhjty srriuy ttrethrj yhta htjyrtshr eayiy trferhyrh teaht...
  6. math

math: math jfewewf ewfjwfekioewr ebrbvrw htwhwh 64htwh 5h54w he 43gi birthday grave rheaivr have ahfg gealg agrag43ag 5a3g5ea g4eag4g 4wg4 grgrs avfeahtraha rhgrehr ahreha hreahr hrehr ehrehre aeheahre hrahfhjty srriuy ttrethrj yhta htjyrtshr eayiy trferhyrh teaht...
  7. math

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Math...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Math...: How can I not get bored in Math class? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/math/9984e82b-efff-4437-b460-5ff1d511ea14
  9. Recoverit Data Recovery Software for Windows review

in Windows 10 News
    Recoverit Data Recovery Software for Windows review: In the modern age of digitisation, it is important to seek out a trustworthy data recovery system that secures the contents within a workstation. Corrupted memory cards, hardware malfunction, cyber viruses, file misplacements and accidental deletions are just some of the...
  10. Review management software that has different languages

Review management software that has different languages: Anyone have any experience with online reputation management software that has both spanish and french as language options for when you request feedback from your customers?