Windows 10: MATS

Discus and support MATS in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can I safly delete a folder named "MATS" and all its content?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RafnGuðmundsson, Feb 7, 2019.

1. MATS

Can I safly delete a folder named "MATS" and all its content?

:)

RafnGuðmundsson, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Vayra86 Win User

mouse mats

Using the QcK large mat as well and so far no complaints whatsoever. I wouldn't use a glass mouse mat for the life of me, a cold/hard surface is the worst thing I can possibly put my arm on. I also had an aluminium one, absolutely dreadful.

Vayra86, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Reefer86 Win User
    New Mouse Mat Browsing/Gaming

Hi guys,

Currently using a Mionix Alioth and its getting as little tatty.

Looking for a gaming grade mouse mat but without the gaming garish colour scheme.

Im liking the corsair hard mats, but dont really wanna spend £25 on a mouse mat.

Suggestions please helpful forum folk!

Reefer86, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Kursah Win User
Thema:

MATS

1. MATS - Similar Threads - MATS

2. windows 11- Windows Intelligence Update installed last night 10th Mat 2023 NZ, its made my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11- Windows Intelligence Update installed last night 10th Mat 2023 NZ, its made my...: Windows 11- "Windows Intelligence Update" installed last night 10th May 2023 NZ, last update.Its made my new laptop so slow its unusable. I need it gone NOW but can't.Computer is so slow can't take a screen shot so had to take a photo.This is a brand new Gigabyte 17 inch...
  3. windows 11- Windows Intelligence Update installed last night 10th Mat 2023 NZ, its made my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11- Windows Intelligence Update installed last night 10th Mat 2023 NZ, its made my...: Windows 11- "Windows Intelligence Update" installed last night 10th May 2023 NZ, last update.Its made my new laptop so slow its unusable. I need it gone NOW but can't.Computer is so slow can't take a screen shot so had to take a photo.This is a brand new Gigabyte 17 inch...
  4. a definitive end to the mat-debug*.log files in temp folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    a definitive end to the mat-debug*.log files in temp folder: I've searched these forums to understand more about the continous creation of mat-debug*.log files in %temp%. The problem is that there are quite a few threads about this topic that have been closed even though they contain incorrect information. What I'm looking for is a...
  5. how to block mat-debug

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to block mat-debug: I keep getting many mat-debug and I am trying to block it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-block-mat-debug/2bbdbbf2-2431-4d80-8fa7-95abc4bc05f9"
  6. Mat-Debug FILES appearing in temp folders WHAT are these

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mat-Debug FILES appearing in temp folders WHAT are these: There are hundreds of these files appearing in my temp folders. what are they and how do I get rid of them? Mat-debug files are followed by a series of numbers....
  7. mat-debug 15405 keeps coming up on my computer

mat-debug 15405 keeps coming up on my computer: i have read its the graphics drivers causing this. i dont think so it starts generating this when google chrome is opened i reckon it could be due to a google chrome update thats conflicting with something can you look into this please and inform me of the results...
  8. mat-debug-xxxx.log files in temp folder

mat-debug-xxxx.log files in temp folder: Hello, I have this happening to me since yesterday. I am seeing mat-debug log files in the temp folder too but each of them is empty, all are 0 kb. It's happening suddenly since yesterday. There isn't any changes made on my PC recently so It just started like that. there will...
  9. mat-debug-xxxx.log files in temp folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    mat-debug-xxxx.log files in temp folder: Hello, I have this happening to me since yesterday. I am seeing mat-debug log files in the temp folder too but each of them is empty, all are 0 kb. It's happening suddenly since yesterday. There isn't any changes made on my PC recently so It just started like that. there will...
  10. mat-debug.log files started clogging up temp directory since today, time of first file...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    mat-debug.log files started clogging up temp directory since today, time of first file...: so since 00:08 this night "mat-debug-xxxx.log" files keep popping up every 5min or so in the temp directory, with the most recent log file always beinng accompanied by a "{randomstring}.db.ses" file the first file appeared during windows update updating the following apps:...