Windows 10: Matshita dvd rom UJ870 BJ USB

Discus and support Matshita dvd rom UJ870 BJ USB in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Matshita DVD Rom UJ870BJ drive is missing from my new HP Pavilion laptop - Windows 10 - computer. I have tried to download it from Microsoft, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by margaretfarraher1, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Matshita dvd rom UJ870 BJ USB

Matshita DVD Rom UJ870BJ drive is missing from my new HP Pavilion laptop - Windows 10 - computer. I have tried to download it from Microsoft, but apparently I don't know what to ask for. Any help would be appreciated. I have bought an external drive to play my dvd's but it does not find the drive when I plug it in.

:)

margaretfarraher1, Jul 30, 2021
  2. rmjoseph Win User

Matshita dvd-rom uj890as

1. My dvd is not working since loading windows 10

2. Tried the troubleshoot but did not work due to driver

3. Can not find the Matshita site to upload new drive

Can anyone help please

rmjoseph, Jul 30, 2021
  3. My MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E2Q DVD/CD ROM Stopped working when I Upgraded My Operating System from 8.1 to Windows 10

My DVD/CD ROM was working just fine while I had Windows 8.1, But Stopped working, and wasn't even seen in Device Manager until I chose to show Hidden Devices. I've tried updating the Driver with no success. There isn't even a yellow Exclamation Mark to show
    that the Device has issues. When I look at the Properties for the MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E2Q DVD/CD ROM It explains in the General Tab that Currently this Hardware Device is not Connected to the Computer. (Code 45)

I already looked into the Microsoft Community for Ideas or Fixes for Code 45, But All of the examples of Devices that Received Code 45 were a Mouse, a Controller, and a Cellphone, and the Issues were resolved by Unplugging the Devices and Plugging them back
    in. My DVD/CD ROM was never Unplugged, hence Plugging It back in was not an Option.

If Any-One in the Microsoft Community could suggest a way to Reconnect My MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E2Q DVD/CD ROM and Afford Me the luxury of Once again being able to use My DVD/CD ROM, I would be Forever Grateful.

JohnFerrier, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Matshita dvd rom UJ870 BJ USB

Matshita DVDRWBD UJ167

Hi Darrell,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you follow the steps below and see if it helps.

Method 1: Update all your DVD/CD-ROM drivers.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + R key. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click Enter.
    • Expand the DVD/CD-ROM.
    • Double-click on the DVD/CD-ROM.
    • In Properties, go to Drivers Tab and click on Update.
    • Restart the computer and check.
    Method 2: If this does not work you might have to Uninstall and then reinstall your drivers in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps to uninstall and reinstall the driver.

• Press Windows key + R key. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click Enter.
    • Expand the DVD/CD-ROM.
    • Double-click on the DVD/CD-ROM.
    • In Properties, go to Drivers
      Tab and click on Uninstall.
    • Restart your system.
    • Let the system detect the drivers automatically.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

Matshita dvd rom UJ870 BJ USB

1. Matshita dvd rom UJ870 BJ USB - Similar Threads - Matshita dvd rom

2. CD/DVD Rom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD/DVD Rom: On My Windows 10 Dell Computer My CD/DVD Don't Work No CD's Or DVD's Will Play Is There A Driver Missing What Can Be The Problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cddvd-rom/6e54509b-68b3-4134-aa08-365459368b93
  3. matshita dvd rom "uj8d3" not burning dvd

matshita dvd rom "uj8d3" not burning dvd: Hi I updated my window in February/march to the latest window 10 version 21h2. The driver got updated to Matshita DVD Rom UJ8d3. A month before the update, I was burning my CDs using verbatim on my sony vaio laptop vf15a13cdb, with no problems. After the update, the error I...
  4. matshita dvd rom "uj8d3" not burning dvd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    matshita dvd rom "uj8d3" not burning dvd: Hi I updated my window in February/march to the latest window 10 version 21h2. The driver got updated to Matshita DVD Rom UJ8d3. A month before the update, I was burning my CDs using verbatim on my sony vaio laptop vf15a13cdb, with no problems. After the update, the error I...
  5. matshita dvd rom "uj8d3" not burning dvd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Can't read dvd on centrix usb dvd-rom player

Can't read dvd on centrix usb dvd-rom player: I have a centrix usb dvd player that works fine on my old toshiba laptop reads and installs programs but my new computer an hp pavillion x360 recognizes the dvd player in device manager and indicates everything is working fine but when put a dvd disk in there it wont read...
  7. MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E1 download

MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E1 download: Hello everyone, where I can download the MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E1 driver from the web? I want to install it on my PC because I uninstalled it. Please, I don't want programs like Driver Updater or other things. Only to download and install the driver....
  8. DVD/CD ROM

DVD/CD ROM: my DVD/CD ROM missing some drives doesn't read blank discs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvdcd-rom/cf6ec6ea-3c4d-4f3f-889c-c1abe759469a
  9. dvd rom

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dvd rom: Hi.What program from Microsoft for dvd rom windows 10 os from dell> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-rom/8dd17d1b-790a-4b2d-8c4c-a18415102b41
  10. Matshita DVD-Ram UJ8E1

Matshita DVD-Ram UJ8E1: my dvd will recognize and read all cdrs blank and written. It will read previously written dvds but it will not recognize blank dvds. anyone have a fix for this I have un-installed and re-installed the driver but to no avail....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. matshita dvd

2. MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ890AS USB Device no work