Windows 10: max antivirus is not allowed to load it says internet not working but that is not true

Discus and support max antivirus is not allowed to load it says internet not working but that is not true in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can not load maxsecureantivirus though my internet is working. it says internet not working... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MANMOHANSETHI, Apr 12, 2019.

1. max antivirus is not allowed to load it says internet not working but that is not true

I can not load maxsecureantivirus though my internet is working. it says internet not working

:)

MANMOHANSETHI, Apr 12, 2019

2. Foolproof Idiotproof Antivirus

I'm about to help someone with an internet cafe and i'd like an antivirus that can withstand the most clueless and the most purposeful idiot. Any suggestions?

[I.R.A]_FBi, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 not loading correctly. Apps not loading and not connecting to Internet

Hello,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Apps not loading and not connecting to Internet. We will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if the Proxy settings are on or If Windows firewall is blocking the apps to connect to Internet.

Unfortunately, Modern UI apps including Windows Store will not work due to the proxy settings. You may have to disable and check with the issue. If disabling works, you may have to repeat this process in order to access the apps.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

Perform the following methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to use the Modern UI apps as well as Windows Store without proxy settings. Follow the steps to disable the proxy connection:

a. Open Internet Explorer.

b. Click on tools and select Internet Options.

c. Click on Connections.

d. Click on LAN Settings.

e. Remove check mark next to proxy server.

f. Click on OK.

g. Restart the browser.

Step 2: Disable Firewall Temporarily and check if the same issue occurs.

Disable the Antivirus software temporarily and check if it helps.

Note: Antivirus software can help protect the computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you should not disable the antivirus software. If you do have
    to temporarily disable it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you are connected to the Internet or a network during the time the antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Step 3: Run Windows Apps troubleshooter and check.

• Type troubleshooting
      in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all
      on the top left corner.

• Click on
      Windows Store app

• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know the result. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 12, 2019
  4. CDidddy Win User

max antivirus is not allowed to load it says internet not working but that is not true

My internet/wifi works, but Windows says "No Internet Access"

Thanks for your reply. I have tried all of the steps in that page and none of them fixed the issue.

Reinstalling and rolling back the driver doesn't change anything, the troubleshooter can't find any problems, turning of firewalls and antivirus did not work. I tried all of the command prompt commands listed on that page, and none of the changes my problem.

Like I said above, I can connect to the Internet just fine (and thus when I ping the DefaultGateway) it comes back normal.

The source of my problem is that the taskbar says I have no internet access when I do, and so my Windows services can't seem to access the Internet.

CDidddy, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

max antivirus is not allowed to load it says internet not working but that is not true

1. max antivirus is not allowed to load it says internet not working but that is not true - Similar Threads - max antivirus allowed

2. Internet not working to its max?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not working to its max?: Speedtest.net says i get 10mbs but when i download games they only download at 1-2mbs on steam i turned off the download speed limiter on steam to but still they download at 1-2mbs can someone help?...
  3. Internet not working to its max?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet not working to its max?: Speedtest.net says i get 10mbs but when i download games they only download at 1-2mbs on steam i turned off the download speed limiter on steam to but still they download at 1-2mbs can someone help?...
  4. Internet not working to its max?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Websites not loading and internet not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Websites not loading and internet not working: I'm using my phones hotspot for internet right now and just yesterday my laptop stopped loading websites and it said that "This site cant be reached" "The connection was reset" "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET". I've tried a bunch of other sites and it says the same for all. I tried...
  6. 800-674-3419 says they are Microsoft, is that true?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    800-674-3419 says they are Microsoft, is that true?: Alex, and 3 other East Indian people, on 800-674-3419 claimed they were with Microsoft and wanted to know if I wanted to cancel a $399 subscription or they were going to charge me tomorrow. They wanted me to go to www.refundhelplinesupport.com -- which I did not. They said...
  7. internet works, but icon says no internet access

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    internet works, but icon says no internet access: My internet/wifi is working properly, but the network icon has that round symbol that means "no internet access". The problem is that Microsoft Store thinks I don't have internet connection, so it won't let me download apps. I know the problem is not with my wifi, because...
  8. internet connection extremely slow and not allowing some sites to load

internet connection extremely slow and not allowing some sites to load: hi I am helping my mom fix her internet connection and have a couple questions. First she is using a wi-fi connection with spectrum and the bars on the control bar are showing 1 or none but its the only thing on the network running right now. 2 facebook games don't run...
  9. Internet is working but windows says "No Internet acsess"

Internet is working but windows says "No Internet acsess": my internet works like a charm but windows thinks that its not working.. it happened 3 months ago and i accidentally killed my network drivers fixing the issue so i fixed the mess i made and left it as is. but now i tried updating windows but it stays stuck at 0%, this is the...
  10. what is the max HDD capacity allowed in w10

in Windows 10 Support
    what is the max HDD capacity allowed in w10: what is the Max accessible hard drive IE 3x 2TB via USB or 4x 2TB just curious 54568