Windows 10: max frame rate of microsoft photos app

Discus and support max frame rate of microsoft photos app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is the max frame rate of the microsoft photos app still 30 fps or has it been increased to 60 fps?Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JenniferShaevitz, Dec 15, 2021.

1. max frame rate of microsoft photos app

Is the max frame rate of the microsoft photos app still 30 fps or has it been increased to 60 fps?Thanks

:)

JenniferShaevitz, Dec 15, 2021

2. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

Photos help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 15, 2021
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Photos app and star ratings

You can do this in File Explorer.

Browse to your photo folder, select large thumbnails view and make properties visible (see picture below). In properties you can set ratings for any photo, and then sort photos by rating

max frame rate of microsoft photos app [​IMG]

AndreTen, Dec 15, 2021
  4. GoatFK Win User

max frame rate of microsoft photos app

Weird frame rate drops using windows game bar

Hi,

I am currently playing Dark Souls Remastered on my Gigabyte Aero laptop. When I have game bar disabled at 2560 x 1440 it will max out at 30fps. With game bar enabled but running in the background it runs at 30fps. When the game bar fps overlay is pinned
    however, the frame rate goes to 60fps...no other changes. Any idea what is going on and how I can get the max frame rate without having to have the fps pinned?

GoatFK, Dec 15, 2021
Thema:

max frame rate of microsoft photos app

1. max frame rate of microsoft photos app - Similar Threads - max frame rate

2. frame rate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frame rate: I kindly ask you a question about frame rate of streaming movies with the os win11. As you know ex. on Prime video or Netflix or Disney+, some movies are played at 24hz, 23hz and some others at 50hz. Every time I have to select manually the correct frame rate in the setting....
  3. frame rate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frame rate: I kindly ask you a question about frame rate of streaming movies with the os win11. As you know ex. on Prime video or Netflix or Disney+, some movies are played at 24hz, 23hz and some others at 50hz. Every time I have to select manually the correct frame rate in the setting....
  4. max frame rate of microsoft photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    max frame rate of microsoft photos app: Is the max frame rate of the microsoft photos app still 30 fps or has it been increased to 60 fps?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/max-frame-rate-of-microsoft-photos-app/11956982-eae7-46ed-9795-22ac49109446
  5. Frame rate again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Frame rate again: First of CCleaner is good but when it comes to gaming its not the thing I'm going for I left my pc info to another person and a worker told me CCleaner is not helping my gaming performance is there something else besides CCleaner or no or is it i have to change my setting in...
  6. Frame rate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Frame rate: How do i make my frame rate faster when playing games or doing work? mostly its games what can I do to make it better? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frame-rate/1cb0d1e6-7340-4850-9ddf-a518d510098f
  7. Frame rate issue.......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frame rate issue.......: So I,ve just build a gaming pc with the Aorus z390 Xtreme Waterforce motherboard, Intel Core i9 9900k 3.6GHZ 16MB processor chip and the Aorus GTX 1080 Ti 11G Waterforce Extreme. DirectX 12 as well as all the latest drivers are installed. When I attempt to play a game, ie...
  8. stable frame rate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stable frame rate: while playing games the games sometimes slow down.example--racing games slow down and the cars become uncontrolable. Is it because the frame rate becomes unstable and if it is how do i fix it????...
  9. adjust frame rate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    adjust frame rate: windows 10 how to check and adjust frame rate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adjust-frame-rate/2386f2b2-af06-46e9-9e9e-a9b3df5ffb92
  10. Frame rate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frame rate: I have a strange problem. problems I have playing Battlefield 4 sometimes the computer will buzz and then blue screen and sometimes it will buzz and I just lose sound, also playing Star Wars Battlefront frame rates will drop to 12 I can double-click the Windows button on the...