Windows 10: Max

Discus and support Max in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A customer claims their Sound Card is no longer working after a major Windows Feature Update from 1803 to 1809, what can you do to get their sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Max e bel, Aug 10, 2021.

1. Max e bel Win User

Max

A customer claims their Sound Card is no longer working after a major Windows Feature Update from 1803 to 1809, what can you do to get their sound working again?

:)

Max e bel, Aug 10, 2021

2. Office And Light Gaming Build

There's nothing wrong with the build, but I have some suggestions to, IMHO, make it better:
    • You list a 550 watt PSU, but you have a 51 watt CPU and a GPU that pulls 120 watts at the max. In other words, your system will pull under 200 watts at maximum load, which it sounds like will be rarely. PSU's are most efficient between 50-80%, and even at max load, this system won't reach 50%. Suggest a PSU 400 watts or less, like the Seasonic G-360.
    • RAM's really cheap. Suggest getting 16 GB instead.

thebluebumblebee, Aug 10, 2021
  3. TimmyT13 Win User
    Max Recorder

Hi Marc,

I tried all the suggestions above but still get the same response from Max Recorder.

My system Windows 10 and I tried using compatibility mode and the troubleshooter. Max Recorder did tell me it needed Vista or better.

None of the compatibility settings changed anything.

Tim

TimmyT13, Aug 10, 2021
  4. bobkn Win User

Max

Different VGA max resolution and HDMI max, Sony TV

I wish that I could write something helpful. Getting full resolution out of the TV looks like it would require some sort of hack that I can't supply. I doubt that you'd want to use 1080i (interlaced, 25fps in Europe), even if your graphics card permitted that.

I'm surprised that a TV panel has a native resolution of 1680 X 1050 (16:10 aspect ratio, as you write). 10 years ago, I had a Sharp "720p" TV, and I believe that it was 1366 X 768 (approximately 16:9).

The attached shows the officially supported resolutions for the TV. I see that 1440X900 isn't on the list for VGA.

Max [​IMG]

Not sure what to suggest, other than replacing the Bravia with a 1920 X 1080 monitor or an HD TV.

bobkn, Aug 10, 2021
Thema:

Max

1. Max - Similar Threads - Max

2. Why does the favorites tab max out at 20 files? Why does this also affect how many can be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the favorites tab max out at 20 files? Why does this also affect how many can be...: I was recently doing some work and noticed that I could no longer favorite files but it maxes out at 20 I was working with a lot of files that I wanted quick access to. Also, I noticed that when I have 20 files in my favorites, I can't have any in my quick access. If I remove...
  3. Why does the favorites tab max out at 20 files? Why does this also affect how many can be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does the favorites tab max out at 20 files? Why does this also affect how many can be...: I was recently doing some work and noticed that I could no longer favorite files but it maxes out at 20 I was working with a lot of files that I wanted quick access to. Also, I noticed that when I have 20 files in my favorites, I can't have any in my quick access. If I remove...
  4. Microsoft Wireless Adapter 4K : wrong max resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Adapter 4K : wrong max resolution: Hi !I've read some content about this problem but didn't find any answer leading to a resolution, although it seems that I'm not the only one concerned. I've got a Surface Laptop 4, a ViewSonic monitor WQHD 3440 x 1440 and I tried to use a Microsoft Wireless Adapter 4K model...
  5. Microsoft Wireless Adapter 4K : wrong max resolution

Microsoft Wireless Adapter 4K : wrong max resolution: Hi !I've read some content about this problem but didn't find any answer leading to a resolution, although it seems that I'm not the only one concerned. I've got a Surface Laptop 4, a ViewSonic monitor WQHD 3440 x 1440 and I tried to use a Microsoft Wireless Adapter 4K model...
  6. Why is my RAM usage maxed out even though no processes are currently running?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my RAM usage maxed out even though no processes are currently running?: Also please guide me how to insert a picture, I'm trying to but it says "failed to upload" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-ram-usage-maxed-out-even-though-no/80d5a663-2719-497e-b721-f65901dae0cc
  7. Why is my RAM usage maxed out even though no processes are currently running?

Why is my RAM usage maxed out even though no processes are currently running?: Also please guide me how to insert a picture, I'm trying to but it says "failed to upload" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-ram-usage-maxed-out-even-though-no/80d5a663-2719-497e-b721-f65901dae0cc
  8. PC has no display and fans are speeding up to max

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC has no display and fans are speeding up to max: I have this PC for 2014 and i still use today 10 days ago my power supply got damaged so we got one today but when i start my pc i notice my power button is not lighting up expect the disk LED. My PC spins to life but no display and i heard all my fans are spining to the...
  9. PC has no display and fans are speeding up to max

PC has no display and fans are speeding up to max: I have this PC for 2014 and i still use today 10 days ago my power supply got damaged so we got one today but when i start my pc i notice my power button is not lighting up expect the disk LED. My PC spins to life but no display and i heard all my fans are spining to the...
  10. Call 0112456892 Omnya Bafarat iPhone 13 Pro Max

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call 0112456892 Omnya Bafarat iPhone 13 Pro Max: bader batarfi say “shut down electricity system Riyadh” https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/call-0112456892-omnya-bafarat-iphone-13-pro-max/24b7bdfd-5b5a-4736-8e58-57ffc76d0ff2