Windows 10: Maximising window across dual monitors

Discus and support Maximising window across dual monitors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I've recently upgraded to dual monitors and have them set to extended. However, I can't figure out how to maximise one window across both screens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ryanhewitt2, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Maximising window across dual monitors

Hi, I've recently upgraded to dual monitors and have them set to extended. However, I can't figure out how to maximise one window across both screens outside of grabbing and stretching it which I don't want to do. I have an intel graphics card. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

ryanhewitt2, Mar 24, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Update - Now my dual monitors do not work

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why Windows 10 was unable to detect your dual monitor is an outdated or incompatible graphics driver. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using?
    • Have you already tried performing the troubleshooting steps suggested by
      Mauro Cavallin on June 16, 2017?
    • Are both of the monitors not working just like what the original poster was experiencing? If yes, have you tried disconnecting one of the monitors? What was the outcome?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Kristine Arp, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Maximising window across dual monitors

Windows 10 Dual Monitor issue

Hi Lisa,

For us to better assist you with your dual monitor issue in Windows 10, we'd like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue (Windows updates)?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve this?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Maximising window across dual monitors

1. Maximising window across dual monitors - Similar Threads - Maximising window across

2. Win10 bug: on plugging into dock, many windows maximised horizontally across extended...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 bug: on plugging into dock, many windows maximised horizontally across extended...: Hi,after many years of doing this with no problems, this morning there was a major glitch.I came into the office and plugged my laptop into the dock all Dell stuff, USB-C dock connector.For some reason, Windows decided that individual applications now had to be spread...
  3. Issues when trying to maximise a window on a second monitor.

Issues when trying to maximise a window on a second monitor.: I used to be able to drag a window over to the second monitor, then double click on the top of that window to maximise it. Now when I do this it brings the window back over to the primary monitor and maximises over there. How to resolve? Thanks....
  4. Issues when trying to maximise a window on a second monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues when trying to maximise a window on a second monitor.: I used to be able to drag a window over to the second monitor, then double click on the top of that window to maximise it. Now when I do this it brings the window back over to the primary monitor and maximises over there. How to resolve? Thanks....
  5. Issues when trying to maximise a window on a second monitor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Making dual external monitors extend across each other

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Making dual external monitors extend across each other: Just migrated from a Windows 10 to a Windows 11 Surface pro 9. Have two external monitors on a dock. Settuings/Devices sees the three monitors, will let me duplicate monitors 2 and 3, but will not let me extend across 2 and 3??...
  7. Making dual external monitors extend across each other

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Making dual external monitors extend across each other: Just migrated from a Windows 10 to a Windows 11 Surface pro 9. Have two external monitors on a dock. Settuings/Devices sees the three monitors, will let me duplicate monitors 2 and 3, but will not let me extend across 2 and 3??...
  8. Dual Monitors

Dual Monitors: Greetings. I have two monitors that are not side by side but on top of one another. One is a laptop and the other is a large Monitor that sits above it. I would like to move between screens by moving the mouse up and down instead of side to side. I use Windows 10. Is that...
  9. Dual monitors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual monitors: So I recently purchased a mid tier gaming pc and I'm having difficulty getting my second monitor to work. I know both monitors are in perfect working condition so that's not the problem. In display settings the computer is telling me that is recognizes 2 displays and I can...
  10. Trouble Dragging Excel Page Across Dual Monitor Screens

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Trouble Dragging Excel Page Across Dual Monitor Screens: I haven't been able to figure out why my Excel pages resist being dragged across my dual monitor screens without first being minimized. "Drag and Drop" movement across monitor screens works for all my other applications. Anyone has a clue on this? Thanks. 47624