Windows 10: Maximize/Restore button does not respond to touch/mouse in tablet mode

Discus and support Maximize/Restore button does not respond to touch/mouse in tablet mode in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga 3rd, Win 10 Pro, V1809 (OS Build 17763.503) Quite strange behavior. Anyone have a clue as to what's going on or how to fix.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dmcmillen, Jun 26, 2019.

1. dmcmillen Win User

Maximize/Restore button does not respond to touch/mouse in tablet mode

Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga 3rd, Win 10 Pro, V1809 (OS Build 17763.503)

Quite strange behavior. Anyone have a clue as to what's going on or how to fix.

:)

dmcmillen, Jun 26, 2019

2. Restore / Maximize on Windows 10

I use an All in one - (has touch screen and ability to switch in and out of tablet mode) - I discovered that tablet mode was turned on. Apparently this forces apps to open maximizes and prevents (some) apps from restoring out of maximized state. This also
    changes the contents of the taskbar context menu causing Task manager to be removed.

Tablet mode on/off is available in the action center, but you may have to go to Settings to make it show up.

JamesGPage, Jun 26, 2019
  3. On screen keyboard not working in Windows 10 tablet mode

Hi Gary,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps. Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Task bar and select ShowTouch Keyboard Button.

• Open the Keyboard and close it (just to check if it’s working).

• Next click on Action center and select
      Tablet Mode.

• Once you are in Tablet mode, again Right click on the
      Task bar and select Show Touch Keyboard Button.

• Open the Key board and check if it’s working in Tablet mode. Next check if it’s available on the task bar in both desktop and tablet mode.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Aswin_Anand, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Maximize/Restore button does not respond to touch/mouse in tablet mode

touch keyboard in tablet mode

Can't do this in tablet mode . There's no right click when touching the tablet!

JeffreyMorrison, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Maximize/Restore button does not respond to touch/mouse in tablet mode

1. Maximize/Restore button does not respond to touch/mouse in tablet mode - Similar Threads - Maximize Restore button

2. Maximize/Restore Down Button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maximize/Restore Down Button: A few days ago, my Maximize/Restore Down Button stopped working in Word. When I click to Restore Down my Word document, instead of the window getting smaller, I get the little "window" shown below.I have tried everything to get the Restore Down window but can't figure it out....
  3. Maximize/Restore Down Button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Maximize/Restore Down Button: A few days ago, my Maximize/Restore Down Button stopped working in Word. When I click to Restore Down my Word document, instead of the window getting smaller, I get the little "window" shown below.I have tried everything to get the Restore Down window but can't figure it out....
  4. 2 in 1 Laptop Won't Respond to Touch when Collapsed into Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 in 1 Laptop Won't Respond to Touch when Collapsed into Tablet Mode: Hello,I have an HP ENVY X-360 and as of a few days ago, the computer won't respond to touch screen input when I have the screen rotated all the way back. This happened suddenly when I left it inactive as a tablet, and when I returned and woke it up, it would no longer respond...
  5. Touch pad / mouse is not responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch pad / mouse is not responding: Hi My laptop is not responding to the mouse clicks, I am using the touch pad and tried a wireless mouse, still the same problem.. When I click on anything it doesn't make any difference, even the hover is not appearing.. Sometimes it works when I restart it, others it...
  6. Customize caption buttons minimize, restore, maximize buttons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customize caption buttons minimize, restore, maximize buttons: Hi there, I'd like to change the look of the Windows 10 caption buttons Minimize, Restore, Close. Using themes, I was able to change the look for certain programs only Explorer, most 3rd party programs.... Other programs seem to user their own button design e.g. Spotify....
  7. Touch screen, sound, WiFi and tablet mode for Tecno winpad 2 not responding

Touch screen, sound, WiFi and tablet mode for Tecno winpad 2 not responding: <p></p><p>Dear Team,</p><p>Kindly assist with drivers for touch screen, sound, WiFi and tablet mode for Tecno winpad 2 not responding on device.</p><p>Thank you.</p>...
  8. Mouse mode to Touch mode

Mouse mode to Touch mode: My surface pro 6 while on the dock. I am using Outlook 2016. Outlook continually changes from mouse mode to touch mode. It is not a big deal just annoying that I have to continuously change the mode back to mouse mode. Is this a bug in the system or is there a...
  9. Ugee 1910b Tablet Not Responding to Any Touch

Ugee 1910b Tablet Not Responding to Any Touch: Back in January of 2018, I bought the 1910b Ugee tablet. It was working correctly for me and I set it to the side due to school starting back up in August. Haven't touched it till now. The tablet no longer reads any touch. The pen and your finger are not being registered...
  10. touch keyboard in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    touch keyboard in tablet mode: When I am in tablet mode on my surface (without the keyboard attached), and i proceed to activate the on-screen touch keyboard, it doesn't activate when i touch it or prompt it. I would appreciate any feedback on that issue. Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. if epic games launcher maximizes how to minimize

2. minimize expand and close buttons not responding to tough in surface pro 4