Windows 10: Maximize sound won't turn off

Discus and support Maximize sound won't turn off in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I turned off all system sounds, but I still get this annoying sound every time I enter full screen mode on video players watching a movie. It doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DeservedWolf, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Maximize sound won't turn off

I turned off all system sounds, but I still get this annoying sound every time I enter full screen mode on video players watching a movie. It doesn't seem to be a system sound... maybe a theme sound or whatever?

:)

DeservedWolf, Aug 21, 2015

2. Maximize sound won't turn off

I turned off all system sounds, but I still get this annoying sound every time I enter full screen mode on video players watching a movie. It doesn't seem to be a system sound...

A Never EndingDream, Aug 21, 2015
  3. in win 10, maximized window won't drag

Hi. I turned off snap and now a maximized window on my desktop won't drag and get smaller.

I browsed this site and did the Restorehealth in the command prompt thing, also sys scannow with no help.

In regedit, my hkey current user control panel desktop Drag from Maximum is set to "1".

How do I keep snap off and be able to drag maximized windows?

Thanks

MeatMonger, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

Maximize sound won't turn off

1. Maximize sound won't turn off - Similar Threads - Maximize sound won't

2. Night light won't turn off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night light won't turn off: So after the 1903 update, I have been having issues with the night light. It has been set to a schedule, which kinda helps, but once it activates I can't turn it off. A simple restart use to work until a couple of weeks ago, now that doesn't even work. Turning it off in...
  3. Bluetooth won't turn off

Bluetooth won't turn off: As the title says, Bluetooth refuses to turn off, when "turned off" in the Windows 10 Settings menu, it just switches back to on and reconnects to any devices it can. It also refuses to disconnect from any devices. Oddly another part of the settings menu (Dynamic lock) says...
  4. palmcheck won't turn off

palmcheck won't turn off: Hello! Alright, so recently I updated my Synaptics touchpad driver for my HP Notebook(??) laptop and I don't know if it's a glitch in the new version or what, but I've been trying to turn palmcheck off. I've done it before with no issues. I went to the settings then to...
  5. flight mode won't turn off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    flight mode won't turn off: I accidentally hit the airplane icon and now flight mode will not shut off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-mode-wont-turn-off/c5ec7086-a490-4df3-adbd-0af30daffa31
  6. Delivery Optimization won't turn off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delivery Optimization won't turn off: Hey, When I open my task manager, I see "Delivery Optimization" at the top of the list of the programs using the most bandwith, and it is really annoying. I have tried turning it off through settings (there are instructions on how to do this on the website), but it won't go...
  7. Restricted mode won't turn off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restricted mode won't turn off: Youtube's restricted mode keeps turning on by itself even after I've disabled it, and now I can't even turn it off at all. The button at the bottom of the page I'm being told to click isn't there and the button on the drop down bar on the side says that it's off - even though...
  8. How to turn off notification sound ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to turn off notification sound ?: How to turn off notification "audio" sound heard when update pop up window appears lower right screen as defender is updated done a scan it gives this piano type music I would like to disable. Anyone disabled this and how to do it ? Thanks! 79957
  9. Sound when turning off computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound when turning off computer: Hello Tenforums! Simple question, every time I turn off my computer and the Windows 10 "Shutting Down" window comes up, I get a noise just before it fully shuts down, I checked if it was a sound that was set but there's no "shutting off" or "log out" sound, and I THINK...
  10. Tablet won't really turn off

in Windows 10 Support
    Tablet won't really turn off: I have an iRuLu Walkin' Book W1002 (10 inch Intel Baytrail 32GB SDD). It came with Windows 8.1. When Windows 10 first came out I was able to successfully upgrade to Windows 10 on the device and for the last year it has performed very well with almist no problem...