Windows 10: Maximize windows update speed

Discus and support Maximize windows update speed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I often create instances from Win10 / Win2016 images that are several months old. When I do so, it literally takes days, and half a dozen reboots, to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tom Kludy (tom.kludy), Feb 22, 2019.

1. Maximize windows update speed

I often create instances from Win10 / Win2016 images that are several months old. When I do so, it literally takes days, and half a dozen reboots, to get all of the updates applied. Every time it reboots, I have to log in, go back to Windows Update again, search for updates, and then install the next batch. Now that there are "feature updates" this is getting even worse! If an image is multiple "feature updates" behind, it could take me a week to get the thing up to date.

Is there some way to tell Windows "just update everything, reboot all you want, don't pause or delay, and don't stop until there are no more updates"... I don't even need a console when this happens, if it would make the process any faster. I'd be happy to have the "Installing updates" blue screen the whole time.

Does anything like this exist?

:)

Tom Kludy (tom.kludy), Feb 22, 2019

2. How to remove PC SPEED MAXIMIZER ?

Follow the instructions here.
    http://malwaretips.com/blogs/pc-speed-maximizer-virus/

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or cannot be removed there, skip to the next step. HitmanPro may not be needed.

Bruce Hagen, Feb 22, 2019
  3. How to remove PC SPEED MAXIMIZER ?

• Open Task Manager, click Startup tab.
    • Right click on PC Speed Maximizer and choose Disable.
    • Reboot the Windows.
    • Open Programs and Features, looks for PC Speed Maximizer and right click on it to choose
      Uninstall.

#D09r

#D09r Dinesh, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Maximize windows update speed

Windows won't maximize

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to maximize/minimize the programs in Windows 10, we will help you to resolve this issue.

Kindly let us know with the following information:

• Is this issue specific to any applications/programs?
    • Were you able to see the maximize, minimize and close icons?
    • Have you tried to perform these using different user account?

This issue might be due to corrupted/ missing system files.

I suggest you to run System File Checker and check if it helps:

Method 1: Run the SFC.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer.

• Now check for the issue.

Hope this information is helpful. Kindly update the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

Maximize windows update speed

1. Maximize windows update speed - Similar Threads - Maximize update speed

2. Maximized Window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Maximized Window: How do you fix this?Basically when I drag a window. no matter where I place it on the screen. it will always go maximize. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/maximized-window/ca519072-6775-4af9-b11f-ff5c83203682
  3. How to speed up animation when closing or maximizing a window?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to speed up animation when closing or maximizing a window?: I don't want to get rid of animations completely. I just want to make it a little quicker like Android where you can set the animation scale to .5x in developer options. submitted by /u/I_love_emoji [link] [comments]...
  4. How to speed up animation when closing or maximizing a window?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to speed up animation when closing or maximizing a window?: I don't want to get rid of animations completely. I just want to make it a little quicker like Android where you can set the animation scale to .5x in developer options. submitted by /u/I_love_emoji [link] [comments]...
  5. Maximizing windows

Maximizing windows: How can one open files in File Explorer in maximum window size? I have tried every suggestion and they are only in small squares and unreadable. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/maximizing-windows/774de022-c69a-4b85-9e02-9f9ef94aa835
  6. Minimize/maximize window

Minimize/maximize window: The line to minimize and the square to maximize window has disappeared from the top right of the screen. The only option shown is the x to close window. How do I restore the minimize and maximize option?...
  7. Unable to maximize a window

Unable to maximize a window: After upgrading to windows 10 windows opened on taskbar and would not maximize. I can select Start button and open an application like Word but it also opens in thumbnail like window on the taskbar and canot be maximized. Already try dism /online /cleanup-image...
  8. Open Maximized Windows

Open Maximized Windows: Is there a way to open all of my documents maximized? I know on the shortcuts I have to got to properties, maximized but I'm guessing I have to do this to every shortcut I have. There's got to be a way to do this in batch. Thanks...
  9. How Can I Maximize Internet Speed?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Can I Maximize Internet Speed?: I got Windows 10 Home edition. How can I maximize internet speed? 61081
  10. How do I maximize my internet speed while in Panama

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I maximize my internet speed while in Panama: Heading for the jungles of Panama... actually, my house is not in the jungle but the only internet service I can get is via a company called Cable Onda and this service is via a dish, no in ground wires. Their service comes to me at an advertised rate of 4 Mbps. *cry While...