Windows 10: Maximizing windows

Discus and support Maximizing windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can one open files in File Explorer in maximum window size? I have tried every suggestion and they are only in small squares and unreadable.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 80 Tahoelover, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Maximizing windows

How can one open files in File Explorer in maximum window size? I have tried every suggestion and they are only in small squares and unreadable.

Thanks.

:)

80 Tahoelover, Jul 27, 2020

2. Windows won't maximize

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to maximize/minimize the programs in Windows 10, we will help you to resolve this issue.

Kindly let us know with the following information:

• Is this issue specific to any applications/programs?
    • Were you able to see the maximize, minimize and close icons?
    • Have you tried to perform these using different user account?

This issue might be due to corrupted/ missing system files.

I suggest you to run System File Checker and check if it helps:

Method 1: Run the SFC.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer.

• Now check for the issue.

Hope this information is helpful. Kindly update the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 27, 2020
  3. How to remove PC SPEED MAXIMIZER ?

Follow the instructions here.
    Remove PC Speed Maximizer (Removal Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or cannot be removed there, skip to the next step. HitmanPro may not be needed.

Bruce Hagen, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Maximizing windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

Maximizing windows

1. Maximizing windows - Similar Threads - Maximizing

2. Possible to keep windows maximized when moving between multiple displays?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible to keep windows maximized when moving between multiple displays?: I have an HP Zbook Laptop running Windows 10 Enterprise. I have two additional displays, so in total I have three monitors. When I take any window... Outlook, Web Browser, Win Explorer... doesn't matter which application... when I grab an application and drag it to another...
  3. Possible to keep windows maximized when moving between multiple displays?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible to keep windows maximized when moving between multiple displays?: I have an HP Zbook Laptop running Windows 10 Enterprise. I have two additional displays, so in total I have three monitors. When I take any window... Outlook, Web Browser, Win Explorer... doesn't matter which application... when I grab an application and drag it to another...
  4. Possible to keep windows maximized when moving between multiple displays?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Window11 Taskbar disappeared when any window is maximized after screen and sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window11 Taskbar disappeared when any window is maximized after screen and sleep: I have an issue where the taskbar disappears when any window is maximized.The issue occurs when the screen turned back on, after screen has turned off by selecting screen and sleep optionThe taskbar operates normally before the power sleep mode activated.I didn't check auto...
  6. Window11 Taskbar disappeared when any window is maximized after screen and sleep

Window11 Taskbar disappeared when any window is maximized after screen and sleep: I have an issue where the taskbar disappears when any window is maximized.The issue occurs when the screen turned back on, after screen has turned off by selecting screen and sleep optionThe taskbar operates normally before the power sleep mode activated.I didn't check auto...
  7. Work computer taskbar seems to cover the Excel tabs when maximized in Windows 11 - how do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Work computer taskbar seems to cover the Excel tabs when maximized in Windows 11 - how do I...: Just installed Windows 11, and my taskbar now covers my Excel tabs - how do I fix this? i don't want to autohide my taskbar, and tried to turnoff flashing taskbar..Thanks....
  8. Work computer taskbar seems to cover the Excel tabs when maximized in Windows 11 - how do I...

Work computer taskbar seems to cover the Excel tabs when maximized in Windows 11 - how do I...: Just installed Windows 11, and my taskbar now covers my Excel tabs - how do I fix this? i don't want to autohide my taskbar, and tried to turnoff flashing taskbar..Thanks....
  9. Wrong vertical resolution on maximized windows after display resolution change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong vertical resolution on maximized windows after display resolution change: Hi! I recently bought a new 4k display and my scaling is set to 200%. As previously, my scaling is performed on GPU that's how it was always set in Nvidia Control Panel for best image quality. So each time i launch a full screen game which runs a lower resolution for example...
  10. Wrong vertical resolution on maximized windows after display resolution change

Wrong vertical resolution on maximized windows after display resolution change: Hi! I recently bought a new 4k display and my scaling is set to 200%. As previously, my scaling is performed on GPU that's how it was always set in Nvidia Control Panel for best image quality. So each time i launch a full screen game which runs a lower resolution for example...